Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: January 31st, 2018
Re-listed: 5 times (August 29th, 2018)
Ended: September 20th, 2018
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
Hi all, I'm selling my Indy 500. Pin is in good working condition, and plays well.
Notes on condition:
- Cabinet is in good shape with minimal sun-fading. Some marks on the upper cabinet. No deep scratches or gouges.
- Some minor wear on the PF, but nothing that impacts playability.
- Ball drops are pretty good
- Pit Stop toy has gotten loose, and is now secured by a zip-tie. Still captures as it should
- Plays well and without issues
- PF has been cleaned and waxed
Includes Indy 500 Pinballbulbs.com Ultimate LED Lighting Kit (not installed) $200 value.
Includes Next Generation Playfield Protector (not installed) $100 value.
Please feel free to ask questions. No trades, thank you. Payment only via cashiers check drawn on a major domestic bank. I am well known in the pinball community, in good standing here on pinside, and references are available.
Thanks for looking!
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,900
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!