Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: September 9th, 2021
Ended: September 12th, 2021
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
$ 17,000 (Firm)
Price is firm
Local buyers only for now. Only trade I’d be interested in is a White Water in player’s condition or worse condition + cash.
Completely restored by me. This is the more rare early sample machine, with the metal POA rails, factory lost plastic, factory jackpot lights, etc. All matching serial numbers. This does not have a reproduction Mirco playfield, this is an original playfield that was completely torn down, cleaned, touched up/airbrushed, and clear-coated by me. I added gold glitter to the inserts because I liked the look of the Mirco glitter. Cabinet and backbox were sanded and repaired. New ground braid throughout cabinet. New gun shooter. Coin door was completely torn down and repainted and textured. Wiring harness was sprayed several times with degreaser and cleaned of most of the coil dust. Every part in this machine was cleaned of coil dust. Incandescent lights were intentionally left in this machine, as they have a rustic color temperature that belongs in this machine that LEDs cannot mimic. Backbox and cabinet were silk screened with the warning and patent text. Outer bolts were correctly acid blued, not painted. Receiver handle and brace bar were plastidipped in yellow.
- Brass trim on side rails, backbox hinges, lockdown bar, and legs
- PDI non-glare glass
- PinSound sound board + shaker motor
- Cabinet decals from RNR Pinball circa early 2000s
- Inner sideboard decals (these decals are themed correctly with the playfield)
- Lao's Antidote (fixes the mode start hole rejecting shots 90+% of the time on nearly all the machines)
- Made my own airball protectors above the single and 3-bank drop targets
- Rottendog flipper board (the original board was also saved, it needs a chip replaced)
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.