Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Beaumistim
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Indy (resized).jpg
Indy 2 (resized).jpg
Indy 3 (resized).jpg
Indy4 (resized).jpg
Indy5 (resized).jpg
Indy6 (resized).jpg
Indy7 (resized).jpg
Indy9 (resized).jpg
Indy8 (resized).jpg
Indy10 (resized).jpg
Indy12 (resized).jpg
Indy13 (resized).jpg
Indy11 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 8 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 5,999

Open for offers

for trade

For sale: Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Added: October 8th, 2019 Re-listed: 1 time (November 19th, 2019) Ended: December 4th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Item description

let me put this back up, i have this williams indiana Jones looking to trade. particularly interested in GB premium, Batman 66, WOZ, deadpool, or any of the pins on my wishlist. the cab fade on this pin is serious, however i do have new retro refurb artwork (was bought way back before they quit making them). needs cleaned and waxed, new titan rubbers, and drop targets waiting to be installed. i havent installed them yet.

Item photos

Indy (resized).jpg
Indy 2 (resized).jpg
Indy 3 (resized).jpg
Indy10 (resized).jpg
Indy11 (resized).jpg
Indy12 (resized).jpg
Indy13 (resized).jpg
Indy4 (resized).jpg
Indy5 (resized).jpg
Indy6 (resized).jpg
Indy7 (resized).jpg
Indy8 (resized).jpg
Indy9 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Shawnee, OK, US

Seller insights

These are Beaumistim's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Beaumistim's stats page

#2 8 months ago

6k today only

3 weeks later
#4 7 months ago

BUMP

1 week later
#5 6 months ago

Veterans Day bump

#6 6 months ago

OU sooners epic comeback against Baylor BUMP!!!

#7 6 months ago

going to have to lower price and add some serious cash to get any of the games on your trade list.

#8 6 months ago

Why do that when he can post this to fb or bump this repeatedly?

#9 6 months ago

Is that the same IJ I played when I visited..... The SUN.

#10 6 months ago

no, this one was not on the sun, but just a couple miles outside of the sun.

1 week later
#11 6 months ago

thanksgiving bump

#12 6 months ago

What's a project indy go for these days? I'm feeling 5k would probably be fair.

#13 6 months ago

Have you fixed all the issues you failed to disclose last time?

#14 6 months ago

epic thread

#15 6 months ago

Bump glws

#16 6 months ago

BUMP lowered price, havent seen one on here sub 6k so now its sub 6k.

#17 6 months ago

Sub 6k about a year ago loaded with parts not installed yet. Decals, all brass trim, lost plastic mod, etc... and his original cab decals actually looked pretty good.

#18 6 months ago

well its OBO so.....

#19 6 months ago

You still haven’t answered if “ have you fixed all the issues you failed to disclose last time” question? What’s up with that homie?

Simple yes or no would suit me just fine. I love thease posts that twist the English language. Haha

#20 6 months ago
Quoted from mjm697:

You still haven’t answered if “ have you fixed all the issues you failed to disclose last time” question? What’s up with that homie?
Simple yes or no would suit me just fine. I love thease posts that twist the English language. Haha

I took the no response to mean "no I haven't done anything except relist it"...

#21 6 months ago

I'd like to know what issues I didn't disclose? Literally not one person had came to look at it, so how they would know there we're issues that weren't disclosed is beyond me. I had some mini playfield issues that were easily fixed. So I'm not sure how you all want be to respond to these issues I " didn't disclose".

#22 6 months ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

had some mini playfield issues that were easily fixed. So I'm not sure how you all want be to respond to these issues

What issues does it HAVE?

#23 6 months ago

It was sluggish. Seemed to be not wanting to go left. Cleaned some optos and it was fine

#24 6 months ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

was sluggish. Seemed to be not wanting to go left. Cleaned some optos and it was fine

Any other known issues?

#25 6 months ago

it needs completely shopped, needs rubbers installed, needs the art put on if you want shiny art.

#26 6 months ago

I find that loading up a high quality video of the game to youtube, providing the link of you turning on, playing, once around of the game will suffice a real buyer. Just a suggestion and it takes 10 minutes. Your buyer is probably not in your home town using this website.

#27 6 months ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I find that loading up a high quality video of the game to youtube, providing the link of you turning on, playing, once around of the game will suffice a real buyer. Just a suggestion and it takes 10 minutes. Your buyer is probably not in your home town using this website.

seems like a good idea, once i get a serious buyer maybe ill do that, when i keep getting people that only want to bash my asking price or try to run down my add with ZERO intention of buying, i feel completely the opposite and want to do the least amount possible. honestly it doesnt hurt my feelings one bit for this game to sit in my dining for for infinite.

#28 6 months ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

seems like a good idea, once i get a serious buyer maybe ill do that, when i keep getting people that only want to bash my asking price or try to run down my add with ZERO intention of buying, i feel completely the opposite and want to do the least amount possible. honestly it doesnt hurt my feelings one bit for this game to sit in my dining for for infinite.

I’m jealous, my dining room is barely big enough to fit a two top.

#29 6 months ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

honestly it doesnt hurt my feelings one bit for this game to sit in my dining for for infinite.

Why is it on here then? The “I don’t care if it sells” ads are always puzzling. If the issues were stated clearly, instead of having to drag them out of you, along with a quick video I bet you’d have serious offers. To sell something that’s a bit rough, you generally have to proactively “sell” it. Coffee is for closers.

#30 6 months ago
Quoted from Beaumistim:

honestly with that kind of attitude, you might want to order new rubbers and some cleaning products... will be around for awhile, might as well shop it out.

#31 6 months ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Why is it on here then? The “I don’t care if it sells” ads are always puzzling. If the issues were stated clearly, instead of having to drag them out of you, along with a quick video I bet you’d have serious offers. To sell something that’s a bit rough, you generally have to proactively “sell” it. Coffee is for closers.

Put that coffee down.

#32 6 months ago
Quoted from jake35:

What's a project indy go for these days? I'm feeling 5k would probably be fair.

For a project? Yikes.

#33 6 months ago

It's not a " I don't care if it sells add". It's more of a " I don't care what people who only want to bash an ad and have zero money or desire to buy anything buy it" add

#34 6 months ago

Hrm, id offer an avatar le huo as trade. Not money but it does certainly have value.

#35 6 months ago

I would have bought this already if local. No shipping limits buyers.

#36 6 months ago

its gone

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside