Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tx2 (resized).png
tx (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinless:

Look at his collection, and then look at that house... I doubt whoever lives there has a $40k pin collection.

Very true!

#52 1 year ago

Mods! Remove this seller/scammer from pinside please!

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gotta know when to hold em and fold em! Be careful out there...

Escrow.com is your friend in these situations.

#54 1 year ago

Damn, between this thread, the one for a TAXI (non HEP restore) and the locked Sorcerer recently by theguru717, guess I should have started my FS post with much higher price!

#55 1 year ago

Does anyone actually have an Indy for sale? Please PM me. Williams or Stern, East of the Mississippi.

#56 1 year ago

At least pinside gets a donation from most scammers now

#57 1 year ago

Another perfect example why New members should not be allowed to post machines for sale. Certain criteria and time, posts, etc. should have to happen for a new member,McLain and simple.

#58 1 year ago

Wait for the remake instead.

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Wait for the remake instead.

You mean the non existent one? Will be waiting a while.

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

You mean the non existent one? Will be waiting a while.

Yes, they will be waiting quite a while!

#61 1 year ago

I just asked for a picture with my name on it placed on the game. Crickets......

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPlayer2:

Yes, they will be waiting quite a while!

March 2020 is my guess.

#64 1 year ago

I Pm'd him too just to see if he would respond. Never got anything.

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from Parks:

its has not been modded or LED'ed up.

That's the only reason you are getting all those thumbs down and negative comments brother.

Keep the faith!

GLWS!

#66 1 year ago

Found this via google:
Not sure if same person.

He advertised a Scared Stiff pinball machine for sale and convinced me to wire him $4100 for it and he would deliver it to the airport for shipping to me and then never followed through.
Names reported:
Luis Salinas, Joel Benson
Web/emails reported:
bensonautoshops@gmail.com
Identity Theft Risk:
HIGH RISK Click here for the explanation.

#67 1 year ago

I PM’d and asked if I could buy it. He replied yes. Then I asked for his location so I could come see it. Radio silence......why isn’t this closed yet, has to be a scam

#68 1 year ago

MODS - can you PLEASE close this thread down. Can we also require experience to sell pinball machines???

#70 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

MODS - can you PLEASE close this thread down.

Folks, when you spot something like this, please report it in some way--click the report post button, start a moderator feedback thread, or PM a moderator. We only received a single report about this only a few minutes ago. Contrary to popular belief, I don't read every single thread

Quoted from delt31:

Can we also require experience to sell pinball machines??

While this is a common suggestion, the problem is that it will also raise the bar for legitimate new users. They already have to jump through a few hoops as it is. No matter what barriers we put up, a scammer is just going to be determined to overcome those barriers to gain access to a potential payday. It's a cat-and-mouse game.

Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

At least pinside gets a donation from most scammers now

From what I understand, the amount usually comes from a hacked account or a spoofed payment, so Pinside doesn't actually end up getting anything after paypal catches up to what happened after a few days.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside