Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tx2 (resized).png
tx (resized).png

This topic is closed.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 1 year ago

Nice price, we love ours

#3 1 year ago

PM sent - hope it's legit

#4 1 year ago

Looks too nice to be Legit at that price....

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Looks too nice to be Legit at that price....

Yeah, the color dmd is not mentioned at all in description but it's in the pics

#6 1 year ago

Killer price and condition if it's real

#7 1 year ago

Talking to the seller now. Asked him to include a pic of the machine with his name on it. He said ok. Let's see. If it's legit, I'll def buy it.

#8 1 year ago

Ask him to record a video with your name and phone number on a piece of paper taped to the glass and to play the machine for a few minutes. If he does that, you are good to go

#9 1 year ago

This is really priced well; good luck to those brave enough to take the plunge!

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

no way this is real.

Its possible ... a completely stock ij sld only b around this price from my experience. People sure like to overpay for lots of pins these days... especially on pinside

#12 1 year ago

Love this game, love mine. Very fairly priced and seems to be legit.

Good luck!

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its possible ... a completely stock ij sld only b around this price from my experience. People sure like to overpay for lots of pins these days... especially on pinside

Exactly. I don't understand why folks are saying this is definitely not real. The price sounds about right to me, not that great of a deal.

#14 1 year ago

Williams logo on right side of cabinet, look how it all crooked....weird.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Talking to the seller now. Asked him to include a pic of the machine with his name on it. He said ok. Let's see. If it's legit, I'll def buy it.

You're nowhere near this guy, so I assume you are talking about having it shipped? Sending money to this new user whom you've never met? And people wonder how it was so easy for people like JPOP and Kevin to take $$ from collectors. Ahh the fear of missing out.

#16 1 year ago

looks like it has leds in the pics.

#17 1 year ago

Don't forget the color dmd.

#18 1 year ago

Scam scam scam scam...scam scam scam...(whip crack!)

Gotta love the completely pointless detail of “I switched the flipper buttons. That seems like something one of you guys would say, right?”

Everybody wants an Indiana Jones. Don’t fall for it. Too good to be true and it is. You know it is.

#19 1 year ago

Scam

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Don't forget the color dmd.

nice catch - I didn't see that at first

Odd that a scammer would create a collection....and equally odd that someone who owns TBL and BM66 would just now join Pinside.

Looks likes a nice game tho - hope it's not a scam.

#21 1 year ago

so no response or update on this from seller.
As for could this be real - def! IJ was sold last month that was basically this nice at 5200 or so. Missed it by 1 person.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

As for could this be real - def! IJ was sold last month that was basically this nice at 5200 or so. Missed it by 1 person.

It's always possible that someone just lists a game for a great price, but better to err on the side of caution, especially when there's a bunch of red flags and we're talking about over 5k. Luckily I don't have that much play money sitting around to risk on such things.

#23 1 year ago

Just so happens to be in the middle of nowhere, TX.

That’s a very large collection. You’d think that at least 1 of those other pins would be able to be partially seen in the picture

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

That sold in literally 25 seconds. And it had a decal on the playfield. And it wasn’t a new member - it was someone we’ve known for 15 years.

Stop telling yourself this is real and stop thinking about sending money.

#25 1 year ago

Yeah, up next he's got a Batman 66 SLE and a TBL China prototype machine for sale.

#26 1 year ago

When things look too good to be true, they usually are.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That sold in literally 25 seconds. And it had a decal on the playfield. And it wasn’t a new member - it was someone we’ve known for 15 years.
Stop telling yourself this is real and stop thinking about sending money.

Levi - not sending any money. Not even close just saying deals do pop up which I know you have first hand experience with ; )

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Levi - not sending any money. Not even close just saying deals do pop up which I know you have first hand experience with ; )

Gotta know when to hold em and fold em! Be careful out there...

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gotta know when to hold em and fold em! Be careful out there...

agreed - fold em is where I'm at unless something significantly changes.

now where is that ST pro for sale??!!

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from Parks:

all is in working order for selling

Normally Texans don't speaking that way. Try saying that phrase in a funny accent then consider the validity of the ad.

#31 1 year ago

Tough call if it’s a scam. It sure seems like it.

#32 1 year ago

IJ always seems to be the game people try to scam you on.

#33 1 year ago

Loving the bizarre justifications of the price despite material evidence to the contrary

#34 1 year ago

100% scam people! It is very obvious to me.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

You had a gorgeous IJ! It’s a fantastic game!

#36 1 year ago

408 Jackson street rio grande Texas 78582
This is the address he gave me. When I went to google street view there is no house.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

This is the address he gave me. When I went to google street view there is no house.

Could it be possible that the pics google took were outdated? It could possibly be a new house.

#38 1 year ago

Scam- google the description. It matches almost word for word another description from an IJ that was selling for $6300 in MA

#39 1 year ago

Hard to say. Not sure if I wanna risk 5k to find out. When I asked him for his phone number to give to sti to arrange shipping he told me to send them on Tuesdays or Thursdays?

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

The house is there, Google is just slightly off with the house numbers. Just south of there you can view 408 on the mailbox. Still a scam.

tx (resized).png

tx2 (resized).png

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

You had a gorgeous IJ! It’s a fantastic game!

He had alot of nice pins....sells them and wants them again lol

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Don’t we all?

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Normally Texans don't speaking that way. Try saying that phrase in a funny accent then consider the validity of the ad.

Thems fightin' words pardner!!

#44 1 year ago

Look at his collection, and then look at that house... I doubt whoever lives there has a $40k pin collection.

#45 1 year ago

Seller would of chimed in by now if this was legit. .

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Seller would of chimed in by now if this was legit. .

He’s busy fixing the loose flipper buttons.

I HATE loose flipper buttons.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don’t we all?

Not me.. once its gone i move on to others i haven't owned. There was a reason it left in the first place lol...

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

This is true. I only like nice pins. I play them until I get bored and then buy the next one of interest. Problem is I've gone through many and now I'm coming back b/c there aren't too many "new" or ones i haven't played yet. So now it's round 2 for some - IJ being one!

#49 1 year ago

Scam for sure. I saw it 30 secs after it was posted.

#50 1 year ago

get your lube out! you're gonna need the" new and improved" version

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside