1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Rdoyle1978
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 6,000

for sale

For sale: Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Added: November 3rd, 2017 Ended: November 7th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

all original domestic Indy 1993

No hacked up switches, boards, etc. all original all matching boards, dmd, etc.

game has been sitting for years untouched. batteries were removed

cabinet has a few blemishes, head corners could use some help also

No major fade, left side has some minor fade but overall the cabinet is very nice

playfield is in great shape No wear spots, no swirls. Plastics and ramps are all in good shape

Could use a shop shop job.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nyack, NY, US

Seller insights

These are Baller89's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Baller89's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Any pics?

#3 1 year ago

Pics?

#5 1 year ago

Gwaxt is that you?

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Gwaxt is that you?

Who else is in Nyack? Glad hes back but he should bring the original handle back too.

#7 1 year ago

Welcome.back.homie

#8 1 year ago

Agreed. Bring Gwaxt back!

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Who else is in Nyack? Glad hes back but he should bring the original handle back too.

Could be, but Gwaxt was in Nanuet. Posting style is similar.

#10 1 year ago

I am flying low under the radar. The bar has taken a lot out of my personal life and pinball world. Its not for the faint hearted. Lots of hours and work. and most of you know I already have a full time job in the city also. Rockland Pinball has never stopped. We are actually going real strong. Just needed to give pinside a break. I may had missed a few things on some machines going out, as I was deeply involved with renovations and building dept/planning board bullshit approvals. Most of the bashing was was bullshit and lies, but I took my responsibility for the roles I played in the situations and took my lumps. Anyway we have a lot of games in stock and many more coming in monday.

and for the locals we are adding machines monthly to the bar. Lots of ipa's on tap and the best food in the area. If anyone wants to stop by call me. Stay tuned as we have something big brewing with a large vendor.

#11 1 year ago

Welcome back Rob.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Baller89:

I am flying low under the radar. The bar has taken a lot out of my personal life and pinball world. Its not for the faint hearted. Lots of hours and work. and most of you know I already have a full time job in the city also. Rockland Pinball has never stopped. We are actually going real strong. Just needed to give pinside a break. I may had missed a few things on some machines going out, as I was deeply involved with renovations and building dept/planning board bullshit approvals. Most of the bashing was was bullshit and lies, but I took my responsibility for the roles I played in the situations and took my lumps. Anyway we have a lot of games in stock and many more coming in monday.
and for the locals we are adding machines monthly to the bar. Lots of ipa's on tap and the best food in the area. If anyone wants to stop by call me. Stay tuned as we have something big brewing with a large vendor.

That's what I'm talking about....best deals on pinside ever. I'm still ticked I missed that SM for 3750.

#13 1 year ago

Welcome back Rob.

#14 1 year ago

That's a sweet looking IJ

#15 1 year ago

Welcome back, Rob.

Still have my Indy I bought from you and it's fantastic.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

That's a sweet looking IJ

How can you tell?

#17 1 year ago

Super sarcastic. Love ads with no pics

#18 1 year ago

Best wishes on your new endeavors Rob it’s good to see you back

#19 1 year ago

I had a burger at Robs place best burger I ever had.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I had a burger at Robs place best burger I ever had.

Wow. I made you burgers once.

#21 1 year ago

Rob PM'd me that this is gone already. Can you pls
End the ad? Thx man

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside