(Topic ID: 191194)

For sale: Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure (Price Drop)

By Texasff78

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20170615-131539 (resized).png
IMG_9864 (resized).JPG
IMG_9864 (resized).JPG
IMG_9793 (resized).JPG
IMG_9820 (resized).JPG
IMG_9818 (resized).JPG
IMG_9817 (resized).JPG
IMG_9816 (resized).JPG
IMG_9814 (resized).JPG
IMG_9813 (resized).JPG
IMG_9812 (resized).JPG
IMG_9810 (resized).JPG
IMG_9809 (resized).JPG
IMG_9807 (resized).JPG
IMG_9806 (resized).JPG
IMG_9802 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure (Price Drop)

Featured Ad

Added: 2017-06-12 21:06:09 UTC • Ended: July 3rd, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 9,350 (OBO)

Open for offers

Williams Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure Pinball Machine. This is one of the best original examples of the game I have seen. Game has not been restored and the playfield is original not clear coated. Do not have a documented history on the game but as you can see from the pictures it does not appear the game ever was routed. Playfield is basically perfect. Cabinet is extremely nice with only the slightest hint of fade not the right side of the backbox. Inside of the cabinet is extremely clean. Boards are original with no work noted. Game works 100 percent with no credit dot. One of the best original IJs out there. Willing to ship if the buyer handles all the arrangements preferably through STI.

Mods/Upgrades:
ColorDMD
Mike Chestnut brass trim added including the brass shooter
LED lighting
Spinning plane propeller
Lit Holy Grail
Lit Ark of the Covenant (three circuits causing three different lighting effects based on game modes)

Item photos

IMG_9816 (resized).JPG
IMG_9794 (resized).JPG
IMG_9795 (resized).JPG
IMG_9796 (resized).JPG
IMG_9797 (resized).JPG
IMG_9800 (resized).JPG
IMG_9801 (resized).JPG
IMG_9802 (resized).JPG
IMG_9806 (resized).JPG
IMG_9807 (resized).JPG
IMG_9809 (resized).JPG
IMG_9810 (resized).JPG
IMG_9812 (resized).JPG
IMG_9813 (resized).JPG
IMG_9814 (resized).JPG
IMG_9817 (resized).JPG
IMG_9818 (resized).JPG
IMG_9820 (resized).JPG
IMG_9793 (resized).JPG
IMG_9864 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Texasff78's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Texasff78's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 9,350

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Arlington, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

#2 6 years ago

Sweet looking

#3 6 years ago

Very Nice!

#4 6 years ago

On photo 11 is there some bubbling of the playfield

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from moonwk:

On photo 11 is there some bubbling of the playfield

No not at all. That is Novus 1. I'll get another pic tonight but that is just spray.

#6 6 years ago

Thanks for asking I appreciate it!

#7 6 years ago

Here is the area

IMG_9864 (resized).JPGIMG_9864 (resized).JPG

#8 6 years ago

Wow. That's a great game. I have not seen one in such good shape. I have a small suggestion. You should also provide a picture of reproduction vs an original playfield? This may prove your point that this is an original and potential HUO game. Glwts

#9 6 years ago

Beautiful game. This may be the one that makes me finally buy this great pin.

#10 6 years ago

Wow! Great looking pin!

#11 6 years ago

10 Grand??

#12 6 years ago

So it's "HUO" but the pricing card has been blacked out and modified like in a arcade?
Also what is the red button on the coin door for that someone drilled a hole for?

Screenshot_20170615-131539 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170615-131539 (resized).png

#13 6 years ago

Guys - before jumping all over the seller - read this line carefully which he posted in the ad:

"Do not have a documented history on the game but as you can see from the pictures it does not appear the game ever was routed."

It clearly states he does not have history and it APPEARS to be HUO. Relex. It's clearly in great condition but not guaranteed to be HUO.

GLWS.

#14 6 years ago

Yup, gl finding one in this condition for less. IJ's are almost always beat to shit.

#15 6 years ago
#16 6 years ago

Looks great! GLWS!

1 week later
#17 6 years ago

Bump. Thanks everyone. Lowered the price significantly because I have another game I am purchasing this week. Let me know if you are interested.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yup, gl finding one in this condition for less. IJ's are almost always beat to shit.

Bs

#19 6 years ago

Yeah they are. Sorry to break it to you. Faded, POA not properly working, significant PF wear. Show me one in similar condition for significantly less money.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yeah they are. Sorry to break it to you. Faded, POA not properly working, significant PF wear. Show me one in similar condition for significantly less money.

HEP sold one for 8k a year or two ago. Only example that jumps to mind off hand that was both cheaper and nicer than this one:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/older-hep-ij-for-sale-hep

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

HEP sold one for 8k a year or two ago. Only example that jumps to mind off hand that was both cheaper and nicer thank this one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/older-hep-ij-for-sale-hep

I remember that. Been a long time since nice IJ's were not astronomically priced. That was two years ago. A lot has changed. IJ has been white hot for a long time.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I remember that. Been a long time since nice IJ's were not astronomically priced. That was two years ago. A lot has changed. IJ has been white hot for a long time.

Yes, IJ has enjoyed some pinflation the last couple of years for sure.

#23 6 years ago

I got my IJ a little over 2 years ago. Paid 6200, and it had a new decal job (albeit shittily done). My friends told me I was crazy to spend that, and maybe they were right. But there weren't many around even then in even close to that condition, and since it's my grail game I jumped on it. After brassing it out and adding the jackpot mod, color DMD, new speakers, and Pinsound, I decided it still wasn't good enough. So I sent it to HEP, who worked his magic and installed a clearcoated NOS playfield.

Long story short: I spent about the price of a small car on that damn game...and I'd do it all again.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I got my IJ a little over 2 years ago. Paid 6200, and it had a new decal job (albeit shittily done). My friends told me I was crazy to spend that, and maybe they were right. But there weren't many around even then in even close to that condition, and since it's my grail game I jumped on it. After brassing it out and adding the jackpot mod, color DMD, new speakers, and Pinsound, I decided it still wasn't good enough. So I sent it to HEP, who worked his magic and installed a clearcoated NOS playfield.
Long story short: I spent about the price of a small car on that damn game...and I'd do it all again.

That's a GREAT point. IJ is a very expensive game to work on. An HEP NOS PF will run you around $3k. They are so hard to find parts for. Also, IMO an IJ such as yours shows better than 99% of the games out there. They're just beautiful.

#25 6 years ago

Seller, GLWS - very nice looking game. Nice that I didn't see the same slingshot wear that they almost-all seem to have.

Indy is still my favorite pin, albeit as much out of nostalgla as gameplay.

Yeah, I'm thinking the asking price is probably aligned with the stars for the price policers watching this thread, but I'm admittedly biased:

Mine has 30-40% cabinet fade on one side, 10-20% cabinet fade on the other. Mine has the black sling wear that seems to be common on this game. There are two reverse dimples in my playfield in non-ball-track spots where a careless previous owner used the wrong screw underneath the playfield to fasten a mech. With stains inside the cabinet & with the POA not working, I paid someone $5k for the game and walked away grinning like the cheshire cat. Over time with fixes and upgrades I've dumped another $3k into my game and I still haven't addressed the playfield fully and can't bring myself to cover up direct-print with cabinet decals because of my level of fade.

With all that, I'm sitting at $8k on my Indy (with a Pinsound & ColorDMD inflating that a little bit) and at the end of the day, at it's core - my game is a player's example, at best. Seller's asking price doesn't seem out of league with what prices have gotten to be lately, especially considering condition and title. Ton of modes, awesome shots, gratifying play and the younger Ritchie...

Time for me to go play a round. GLWS, seller.

#26 6 years ago

Saw this game in person yesterday. Even nicer than it looks in the pic, if that was possible. I'd have snagged it had I been able to broker a side deal and create space. Alas, I'll probably have to wait till next year for an Indy :/

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from moonwk:

You should also provide a picture of reproduction vs an original playfield?

No such thing as a reproduction Playfield for this title yet.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

No such thing as a reproduction Playfield for this title yet.

Is that really true? I was told there was a repro done.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Is that really true? I was told there was a repro done.

No PF repros.

#31 6 years ago

Really?? I will take this to the club thread so I don't derail this sales but if that's true, I think someone MIGHT have given me a line of BS to save money. Check my club post.

#32 6 years ago

Congrats on the sale. I have an IJ in similar condition and this sale is tempting me to post mine. I love the game and consider it a top 5 pin for sure. I have played mine multiple times every week for 5 years. The buyer is getting a very nice example of a classic pin .

#33 6 years ago

No repros.

However, like CFTBL, there are three different playfield color versions of this game.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

No repros.
However, like CFTBL, there are three different playfield color versions of this game.

Interesting. That's maybe what it was then.

This guy def said it was a repro though. wow. unbeliev.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 1,419.00
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
$ 12.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.