IMG_7009 (resized).jpg
IMG_5473 (resized).jpg
IMG_9560 (resized).jpg
IMG_9557 (resized).jpg
64355171821__FD14E25D-D446-4E83-8177-7B04822AF60B (resized).jpg
IMG_7008 (resized).jpg
64886815428__D3B660DF-E9C9-4132-B300-1E8C60219407 (resized).jpg
IMG_7238 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Featured Ad

Added: 2021-12-07 16:04:41 UTC • Ended: December 14th, 2021
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 20,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Truly exceptional work of art, this pin was built by Scott Forman with Oracle Pinball. The attention to detail is outstanding with nothing left to want. It's basically a band new game.
New Upper and Lower Cabinets
New Radcals (pics dont do it justice)
Brand new playfield with gold glitter
New Upper playfield
Full copper trim set done by Chris at pinball plating. Coin door, gun handle, legs/hinges etc.
Full LEDs, Speaker lights, Color DMD, New idol
Full Lior handmade sculpts throughout
Copper wire forms
Alt translite is on the game right now, just a subtle difference from the original but I'm including the original as well. I have a lot of extra parts including an extra speaker surround and some plastics/mods.
I'm including a new set of inner art blades in the listing, as they've been scratched and not perfect. They dont bother me, but I'm sure a new owner would want to switch those out.
I will also include matching copper bolts for the legs (not in photos, I just got them)

These photos are from when I first got the machine a few months ago. I've since added PDI glass which it will be sold with, so excuse the glare.

*Not included is the engraved copper lock down bar. I'll include a non engraved lock down bar that I'll get photos added of. If you'd prefer an engraved version, I've got a guy here in DFW that does it and I can see what his costs and turn times are.

Willing to consider trades +Cash but mainly looking for cash and to free up some space for more pins coming in. Shipping okay at buyers expense.

I'll get some better photos of the game up here soon. I wasnt really planning on selling yet so these are just the pics I had handy.

Item photos

IMG_7238 (resized).jpg
64355171821__FD14E25D-D446-4E83-8177-7B04822AF60B (resized).jpg
IMG_5473 (resized).jpg
IMG_7008 (resized).jpg
64886815428__D3B660DF-E9C9-4132-B300-1E8C60219407 (resized).jpg
IMG_7009 (resized).jpg
IMG_9557 (resized).jpg
IMG_9560 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are NashtyFunk's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to NashtyFunk's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Keller, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods

$ 1,419.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

#2 2 years ago

Nice game, not a big fan of the copper on this one as the brass always looks amazing on IJ. For this price the engraved bar should be included.

#3 2 years ago

All those upgrades and still the crappy planes?

#4 2 years ago

for 20 grand you should include the engraved bar and an extra one engraved as a backup. good lord.

#5 2 years ago

The copper is an interesting look I havent seen before.

#6 2 years ago

I love the brass as well. Scott wanted to build two copper games and I thought it sounded like a great take on it. It looks outstanding in person and I like that it's a little different than the full brass.

Quoted from woody76:

Nice game, not a big fan of the copper on this one as the brass always looks amazing on IJ. For this price the engraved bar should be included.

#7 2 years ago

I'm not in possession of the engraved lock down bar. It was sent to me by Scott while waiting on my standard copper lock down bar. It's his for his copper version. I liked the clean look without engraving so I wasnt going to have one for myself.

Quoted from jake35:

for 20 grand you should include the engraved bar and an extra one engraved as a backup. good lord.

#8 2 years ago

I like that alternative translite - where did you get it?

#9 2 years ago

To the "For $20K it should have...." crowd, simply deduct the $ for the things you think it should have, and shoot the OP an offer.

Maybe he'll accept it!

For instance, this "non crappy" plane repaint option is $68. So to make up for it, offer $19,932.

https://modfatherpinball.com/products/indiana-jones-custom-painted-planes

Good luck!

#10 2 years ago

I'm not sure actually. You'd have to ask Scott. https://oraclepinball.com/ I gave him carte blanche authority to make it epic how he wanted and he got that translite.

Quoted from delt31:

I like that alternative translite - where did you get it?

#11 2 years ago

I absolutely love the copper!!! Looks so good with this aesthetic

#12 2 years ago

I prefer brass but it’s a cool look. Glwts!

#13 2 years ago

For instance, this "non crappy" plane repaint option is $68. So to make up for it, offer $19,932.
https://modfatherpinball.com/products/indiana-jones-custom-painted-planes
Good luck!

If someone buys this game I will throw in a custom plane paint job for free.

#14 2 years ago

I wish I knew how to do a gif of a pinball machine rocketing towards the moon. This is amazing!

My JM is going to be worth $12K soon! Last year, my collection was only about $35K or now. This year alone, it has at least doubled!!

#15 2 years ago
637510BB-5AB3-42DA-BB10-CC91EB60C35E (resized).jpeg637510BB-5AB3-42DA-BB10-CC91EB60C35E (resized).jpeg
#16 2 years ago

Mine is brass but I think the copper would really stand out in any collection. Scott's pins are breath-taking in person

#17 2 years ago

I like brass the best, but that copper does look pretty nice. Definitely stands out from all the other Indy's out there.

GLWS

#18 2 years ago

Thank you for all the interest and down votes I guess. Game is sale pending.

#19 2 years ago

I knew this was overpriced. Never should have taken four hours.

Hope you learned your lesson, funk!

#20 2 years ago

I'll be honest, I know this isn't the kind of game that's for everyone, and I expected it to take a couple weeks or longer to find the right buyer. I had a handful of people making offers very close to list price and ultimately could have sold 3 of them if I had them to sell. I didn't realize the market was this hot for pins at this price, but I guess I'm glad it is.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I knew this was overpriced. Never should have taken four hours.
Hope you learned your lesson, funk!

#21 2 years ago

Ah, you did ok kid. Priced it right, sold it quick, shut up the haters and the "no X included at that price?!" guys within 4 hours.

I had to wait about 6 months to gloat about selling my $20K Monster Bash...sometimes I have to ask myself, was it worth it?

(looks at mountain of cash)

hahha yeah it was worth it!

#22 2 years ago

No doubt. I'm paying property taxes with this cash. As much as I love TX, I could go for some cheaper property taxes.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ah, you did ok kid. Priced it right, sold it quick, shut up the haters and the "no X included at that price?!" guys within 4 hours.
I had to wait about 6 months to gloat about selling my $20K Monster Bash...sometimes I have to ask myself, was it worth it?
(looks at mountain of cash)
hahha yeah it was worth it!

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

No doubt. I'm paying property taxes with this cash. As much as I love TX, I could go for some cheaper property taxes.

Don't hold your f---ing breath. They've been saying they're going to fix our property taxes for the better part of a decade at this point, and they've done nothing but go up. One of several reasons I'm going to sell my condo. Don't forget about the possibility of 30 YEARS of paying for the gas/electric providers to fix their crap either, because god knows they can't POSSIBLY afford to do it with their massive profits. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/11/natural-gas-customers-in-texas-get-stuck-with-3-4-billion-cold-snap-surcharge/

You had this IJ for what....like 4-6 months? I'm honestly surprised there was even time to send it off to someone, have this much work done, and get it back and play it very much in that timeframe!

#24 2 years ago

20k is a lot of money but damn that game looks sexy!

#25 2 years ago

It was a 10 month build and then I had it for 4 months. Not a long enough time, but Ultraman is in the middle of my barn and I just flat out have no room. Plus the timing seemed to work well to get a price I'm happy with out of it, so alls well that ends well and I enjoyed my time on it.

Quoted from Frax:

Don't hold your f---ing breath. They've been saying they're going to fix our property taxes for the better part of a decade at this point, and they've done nothing but go up. One of several reasons I'm going to sell my condo. Don't forget about the possibility of 30 YEARS of paying for the gas/electric providers to fix their crap either, because god knows they can't POSSIBLY afford to do it with their massive profits. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/11/natural-gas-customers-in-texas-get-stuck-with-3-4-billion-cold-snap-surcharge/
You had this IJ for what....like 4-6 months? I'm honestly surprised there was even time to send it off to someone, have this much work done, and get it back and play it very much in that timeframe!

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

It was a 10 month build and then I had it for 4 months. Not a long enough time, but Ultraman is in the middle of my barn and I just flat out have no room. Plus the timing seemed to work well to get a price I'm happy with out of it, so alls well that ends well and I enjoyed my time on it.

It's been my experience that variety trumps nostalgia or "collector-itis" every...single....time. Every game I loved to death, I've sold (Except Crescendo, because nobody is stupid enough to pay what I would ask for it.), and usually those go faster than the ones I hated. IJ is a great game....but at the end of the day....it's very similar to other high tier (and some mid-tier?) Williams games of the era. I have a hard time speaking to current market conditions when it comes to pinball, but at least 5-10 years ago, it was a golden time to buy games, have them a few months, and then turn right around and sell them and get something else.

I miss that, and moreso, I miss being able to physically work on games and bring them from turds to gems. It just causes me way too much physical pain now.

#27 2 years ago

I have enjoyed playing most of my pins for 6-9 months and selling then trying something new.
As of now I’ve only lost a little $$ on a few and made a little on others.
Pinball has basically been a free hobby if I needed to sell my whole collection I’d come out well.
Nice that they’re not depreciating until you want to buy one.
I guess I’ll stick to NIB for a while until resale cools down.

Quoted from Frax:

It's been my experience that variety trumps nostalgia or "collector-itis" every...single....time. Every game I loved to death, I've sold (Except Crescendo, because nobody is stupid enough to pay what I would ask for it.), and usually those go faster than the ones I hated. IJ is a great game....but at the end of the day....it's very similar to other high tier (and some mid-tier?) Williams games of the era. I have a hard time speaking to current market conditions when it comes to pinball, but at least 5-10 years ago, it was a golden time to buy games, have them a few months, and then turn right around and sell them and get something else.
I miss that, and moreso, I miss being able to physically work on games and bring them from turds to gems. It just causes me way too much physical pain now.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I have enjoyed playing most of my pins for 6-9 months and selling then trying something new.
As of now I’ve only lost a little $$ on a few and made a little on others.
Pinball has basically been a free hobby if I needed to sell my whole collection I’d come out well.
Nice that they’re not depreciating until you want to buy one.
I guess I’ll stick to NIB for a while until resale cools down.

Is that a canoe dangling above you collection ?

#29 2 years ago

Congrats to you and the buyer .

#30 2 years ago

It’s a kayak, yeah. There weren’t supposed to be pins on that side of the room but…you know how pinball goes.

Quoted from Kkoss24:

Is that a canoe dangling above you collection ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-138?hl=gorditas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.