Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by brmorr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

038F49BA-3858-45FD-A0F6-A33ED1E450C7 (resized).jpeg
A2B5C559-9062-4A44-BFEE-8A4FAFC2E9AE (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 4 days ago

Price

$ 35

for sale

For sale: Indiana Jones Rotor Lock plastic 03-8844

Added: September 11th, 2019
Condition: New

Item description

Have a bunch of these NOS I came across. This is part #03-8844 and appears to be not available anywhere anymore. This is the Indiana Jones Rotor Lock plastic and is a an original part and not a reproduction.

Let me know if interested and how many you want! Looking at $35 shipped in the CONUS. If you buy in multiples of 5, I will give a little price break.

Item photos

038F49BA-3858-45FD-A0F6-A33ED1E450C7 (resized).jpeg
A2B5C559-9062-4A44-BFEE-8A4FAFC2E9AE (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact brmorr via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Chicagoland, IL, US

Seller insights

These are brmorr's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to brmorr's stats page

#2 4 days ago

Holy crap should be selling these for $200

#3 4 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Holy crap should be selling these for $200

#4 4 days ago

They are impossible to find!

#5 4 days ago

Bought two from Bay Area Amusements five years ago for $7. I see they don't even list it on there sight any longer. Glad I always buy more then one of this sorta thing because you just never know. Buy it while you see it folks as some of this stuff is getting harder and harder to find, especially before it does go up to $200.

John

#6 4 days ago

I would also consider selling all of these to an online vendor if they want to have stock of these for a while. Maybe a Marco or Bay Area, etc..??

#7 4 days ago

Hmm.....just curious, how many do you have? And how did you acquire that many?

John

#8 4 days ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Hmm.....just curious, how many do you have? And how did you acquire that many?
John

I have over a hundred. They were stuck in a bunch of arcade parts I picked up recently at the bottom of the box. Story was the typical my brother used to work here and so on. Interested in them all? PM me...

#9 4 days ago

No thanks, I was just curious is all. It would take me years to sell them off 1-2 at a time, but good luck with them.

John

#10 3 days ago

50 bucks seems steep.

#11 3 days ago

You're in chitown, bring them to Pinball Life.

#12 3 days ago

davi made me a pair for $6 a piece plus shipping. I'd still be interested in a couple of these for spares if the cost came down.

#13 3 days ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I have over a hundred.

Nice score. Good for you man. Good luck with your sale.

#14 3 days ago
Quoted from chad:

You're in chitown, bring them to Pinball Life.

They would likely recreate it to be 3D printed (which I'm all for)

#15 3 days ago

Yep, I think you might sell a few more if u dropped the price a bit.

#16 3 days ago

I completely understand these used to be a certain price 5 years ago, but from what I have seen, they haven’t been available in over a year at certain places.

What do people think these should be priced at? Be realistic and not wanting it for 2012 prices.

#18 3 days ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I completely understand these used to be a certain price 5 years ago, but from what I have seen, they haven’t been available in over a year at certain places.
What do people think these should be priced at? Be realistic and not wanting it for 2012 prices.

I would agree. I can currently get them in 2 places, pinball center in Germany and Davi makes them with tiki faces.
Marcos had them in 2016 for $16.50.
You have a 100. There is sharing the wealth so to speak(in this case a part) , and helping guys out. Or there is the other route...

#19 3 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I would agree. I can currently get them in 2 places, pinball center in Germany and Davi makes them with tiki faces.

Isn’t getting it from pinball center in Germany the same price as me after conversion rate and shipping?

Davi does make them, but I’m sure purists would want the NOS part instead of 3d printed, no??

#20 3 days ago

Since this is not a signature piece such as idol head, but a part of it. I don't think many collectors would really care if it was NOS or 3d printed as long as it is functional.

I agree with Ericpinballfan. Why not give folks a little break on ur asking price and u might sell a bunch of these instead of just a few at the 50 price.

Other guys who own that game might even pick up one or two at a cheaper rate just to have for future insurance as well.

#21 3 days ago

This is the "I would get at least one of these without even thinking" price.

#22 3 days ago

I’d have to think long and hard at $25 shipped, so my gut says this is probably close to being right. Maybe slightly more. If people are jumping to buy them even if they don’t need one, then the price is too low. At $25, I’d think a while, but possibly buy one just to add to my parts stock. At $30, I’d likely only buy if I had to have a replacement now. At $50, I’d be looking to Davi and say to heck with NOS.

#23 2 days ago

Ok, I have heard everyone's opinion here and I am going to lower the price on these to pass them along.

$35 shipped for one, if buying in multiples of 5 I will give a little price break.

Let me know if interested!!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside