IJ up right.jpg
IJ translite.jpg
IJ playfield.jpg
IJ up left.jpg
IJ playfield bottom.jpg
IJ right side.jpg
IJ front down.jpg
IJ left side.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

INDIANA JONES for sell

Added: 2015-08-23 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (December 2nd, 2015) • Ended: December 11th, 2015

Price

Make offer

Original playfield like new.....

Fully restored.... like NIB.

Item photos

IJ left side.jpg
IJ front down.jpg
IJ right side.jpg
IJ playfield bottom.jpg
IJ up left.jpg
IJ playfield.jpg
IJ translite.jpg
IJ up right.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are EtaBeta's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to EtaBeta's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Roma, Lazio, IT

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 899.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Elite Pinball Toppers

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods

#2 8 years ago

Nice example and a great price for the most awesome pin ever made. Good luck with the sale, OP!

#3 8 years ago

This seems way too cheap no? Should sell before I finish typing this.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from EtaBeta:

For saleOriginal playfield like new.....Fully restored.... like NIB.Sell or trade with best titles.
Expand all images

If by "like NIB" you mean this title shipped NIB with severe cabinet damage underneath all four legs, then yes...I'd say it's JUST like NIB.

EDIT: Uh...wait...I take that back with apologies. Did you put cardboard under the legs as cabinet protectors???

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I'm with you, Kaneda. On second look, it seems really nice. There's gotta be a catch. Some pix of the inside/underside/boards, etc. would be helpful.

#6 8 years ago

The catch is "make offers from said amount" I have a feeling Op is not taking the first offer. Beautiful game. Wish I had the cash. GLWS!

#8 8 years ago

Yea ill take it at 4300 even with shipping but I believe this is liie a auction and op is taking offers

#9 8 years ago

I think it's a scam, same screen name has listed a TAF, Cactus Canyon and a couple other titles with prices that are just a little too low for the condition of the game- see the ad he has for the TAF

#10 8 years ago

Is he hoping for a bidding war? This may be one of the nicest examples that I have seen for sale at a crazy low price.

I PM'd him too just for the hell of it...

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Why did I get a downvote for this?

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

This thread is not aboot you.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Wow, Kaneda...you take downvotes WAY too seriously. I take them as a compliment now...especially when they come from douchebags.

I gave you upvotes to cancel them out so you feel better. Now Paypal me some money!

#14 8 years ago

Leave it to the forum to sort out the concerns I had. I thought the pics looked way to nice for the price as well.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wow, Kaneda...you take downvotes WAY too seriously. I take them as a compliment now...especially when they come from douchebags.
I gave you upvotes to cancel them out so you feel better. Now Paypal me some money!

Mental downvote given...

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea ill take it at 4300 even with shipping but I believe this is liie a auction and op is taking offers

This is kinda like my WW sale thread where everyone assumed the wrong price .

#17 8 years ago

Sent a Pm right after add was placed still no answer to my questions.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...especially when they come from douchebags.

Feeling douchy today so I down voted your ass.

#19 8 years ago

This one shows up and people question why it is so cheap. Another guy tries to sell on for 12k and people berate him. Welcome to pinside.

#20 8 years ago

He also has a nice AFM, but my question is this: What is going on with the CV cabinet (coin door area) in the back round??

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23251

#21 8 years ago

I got a response back from him, but English is not his first language. He is willing to wrap and pallet the game if you ship. Still no idea how much he really wants for the game...

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Nice example and a great price for the most awesome pin ever made. Good luck with the sale, OP!

Thanks a lot.... if you coming in Miami.. my warehouse is open for your visit.

Fulvio

#23 8 years ago

Hello to all peoples,

Yes.... english isnt my first language.... Im italian and my English (from school) coming very bad after a lot of working years in Asia states.

But.... in this moment i coming to work fix in florida... and i taked with me part of my pinball collection (only 73 pins)... the rest (over 130 rest in europe).

Yes... I know what all think.... (this man is crazy because no one have this lot of pinballs)... but if someone have linkedin can check my profile for undestand...

I worked for many years as a technical director at a dealer of games in Italy. during the years 2000 ... 2005 the Italian market has almost threw away thousands of pinballs and I have taken with me many taking advantage of my work.

Today I have to make some choices that force me to lack of space to sell some pieces double and triple.

So this is the explanation for everything you think.

To see the flipper can come to Miami or we can arrange a direct video call from my warehouse.

Greetings all.

Fulvio

#24 8 years ago

Sounds like a warehouse worth visiting. Let's pick up some Peroni.

#25 8 years ago

HAHAHAHA I dont like Peroni.... but Baffo D'Oro

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from EtaBeta:

HAHAHAHA I dont like Peroni.... but Baffo D'Oro

I'm not picky. Someone say beer?

#27 8 years ago

These threads sure went quiet. Any checking flight prices to Miami like me?

#28 8 years ago

EtaBeta, is your warehouse with the pins closer to Miami International airport or Hollywood International airport in Ft. Lauderdale?

#29 8 years ago

15...20 minut by car from Miami International.... if you coming in WE i can coming to take you with my car and go to my repair warehouse for see all with your eyes.

#30 8 years ago

Which airport is closer? Miami or Ft. Lauderdale?

#31 8 years ago

edited up

Miami International.

#32 8 years ago

May have to book a flight to go check out these pins looks to be some good deals . Plus I love Miami

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Plus I love Miami

Then you really need to get out more often.

#34 8 years ago

Rememberockquote cite="#2639034">Then you really need to get out more often.

Remember im still relatively young and love the nightlife/party scene so between Miami and Vegas its a toss up and some of the best in country for that .. As far as actually visiting and vacation both those places are not so good I get out plenty and go on 2 or 3 vacations a year usually

#35 8 years ago

I just had a wonderful conversation with Fulvio.

A man with true Pinball Passion for sure.

Everything we chatted about...who, why, etc...was of Sincerity, and Honesty.
So my Gut Feeling is 2 thumbs up here. Please do be patient, his email list is really long....

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Rememberockquote cite="#2639034">Then you really need to get out more often.
Remember im still relatively young and love the nightlife/party scene so between Miami and Vegas its a toss up and some of the best in country for that .. As far as actually visiting and vacation both those places are not so good I get out plenty and go on 2 or 3 vacations a year usually

You should know better than to even give my stupid post the time of day, Darin. (Hey...is that one R, or two? I always wondered!)

You know how I love to bust balls. No worries. As you get older, you'll learn how much those places suck.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You should know better than to even give my stupid post the time of day, Darin. (Hey...is that one R, or two? I always wondered!)
You know how I love to bust balls. No worries. As you get older, you'll learn how much those places suck.

Darin lol but I know they aren't good for vacation just a good time as ive had many in both not long ago.

#38 8 years ago

Great to hear from the seller on these listed games, seems like I was wrong thinking it was a scam Sounds like he was in the right place at the right time and these machines were practically being thrown away and maybe that's why his prices are slightly lower than what you would normally expect to see for games in this condition.

Good luck to all involved.

#39 8 years ago

Today coming the new lockbar for this pin and the TZ.....
Soon the photo of this and inside pinball.
See you soon.
Fulvio

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Great to hear from the seller on these listed games, seems like I was wrong thinking it was a scam Sounds like he was in the right place at the right time and these machines were practically being thrown away and maybe that's why his prices are slightly lower than what you would normally expect to see for games in this condition.
Good luck to all involved.

The prices are slightly lower because I not have long USA curriculum over PINSIDE and I want rest some $$$ for who want buy and resell soon.

I not like fighting about 100usd.... I prefere find good collectors with real passion for pinballs.

Have nice day.

Fulvio

1 week later
#41 8 years ago

Yesterday two pin friends have see all and have take a lot of photo.
Soon more photo are available!
Have nice day.
Fulvio

448558.jpg448558.jpg

1 month later
#42 8 years ago

I want to apologize for the delay in responses but I have problems in the family. My father 'was hospitalized in Italy and I am traveling back to the US.
Anyone who wanted to meet me can do so at Pinball Expo in Chicago next week...... sorry for delay.

#43 8 years ago

I hope to find you to say Hello.....hope your dad is doing better.

(and you had to watch Frank Play! )

#44 8 years ago

Did this machine sell? Can you bring this with you to Expo?

#46 8 years ago

I'm trying to buy this machine but I never done any transactions with someone outside of my state. So how is the fund transaction handled? whats the best way to go about it? thanks guys

#47 8 years ago

would be best to see it in person and set up a shipper there. Miami is full of them

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

would be best to see it in person and set up a shipper there. Miami is full of them

yea that would be ideal but I'll be little busy due to approaching holiday season. I was skeptical at first but pinside member Modfather confirmed that the 2ppl in the pic above aren't fictional and these machine do exist.

#49 8 years ago

I do believe he is legit as well. Spoke with him via pms about this machine. Sounds to be a stand-up guy.

He said he treats his pins like his daughters and prefers to meet the guy in person lol. Hope it works out!

#50 8 years ago

PM sent on daughters.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 85.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-indiana-jones-for-sell-or-trade/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.