IMG_1276 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1274 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1272 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1271 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1270 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1269 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1268 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: HUO X-Men (LE) Magneto

Featured Ad

Added: 2018-05-04 03:53:42 UTC • Ended: May 31st, 2018
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 5,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

HUO, 248 of 250 Magneto LE. Everything working 100% in excellent/near perfect cosmetic condition. No signs of playfield wear and is nice and bright as should be (all LED's). Really great looking game! Original manual and Limited Edition Certificate of Authenticity included. Changed out most of rubbers to white and has some very nice mods, including.

--Mirror Blades
--LED Speaker Grills
--Magneto Topper
--Mezel mods Wolverine Bracket
--Nightcrawler LED mod
--Custom Shooter Rod

***$5200 doesn't include the Color DMD. If you want the Color DMD with it I can sell it for $5600. Really looks great on this game.

--Only trades I would look at would be for an Iron Maiden Pro, Star Trek pro and Wizard of Oz at this time. Thanks for looking.

Game is very easy pickup from 1st Floor, I have a pinball cart. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Local pickup preferred but will ship to mainland US if necessary.

Item photos

IMG_1265 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1266 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1267 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1268 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1269 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1270 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1271 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1272 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1274 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1276 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1277 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1278 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1286 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1287 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1291 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1290 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1292 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PinRush72's market stats.

bronze Seller

PinRush72 has Pinside Bronze seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinRush72's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Orlando, FL, US

#2 5 years ago

I’ve seen this game and it’s absolutely beautiful! Have dealt with the seller many times on deals and he’s an honest and trustworthy guy! But with confidence.

GLWTS!

#3 5 years ago

Bump.

#4 5 years ago

Bump

#5 5 years ago

Bump..

#6 5 years ago

This is such a good game. Love mine. GLWS.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This is such a good game. Love mine. GLWS.

Thanks! Agreed, very underrated pin and looks amazing. Super deep code with so many ways to go about getting there. If I didn't want to get Iron Maiden so bad I wouldn't be selling but no more room so something has to go.

#8 5 years ago

Bump for a great game. Once you get this in home environment you can see how deep it actually is.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from PinFan4Life:

I’ve seen this game and it’s absolutely beautiful! Have dealt with the seller many times on deals and he’s an honest and trustworthy guy! Buy with confidence.
GLWTS!

Thanks!

#10 5 years ago

Price drop $5250.

1 week later
#12 5 years ago

Bump $5200.

#13 5 years ago

that's a very nice looking game!

#14 5 years ago

This should be gone. Such a great and rare game. Everyone is timid cause you dont see them much but its an amazing game

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

This should be gone. Such a great and rare game. Everyone is timid cause you dont see them much but its an amazing game

Problem is the price is too high since most buyers want the color DMD. I've seen them go for $4700-$5200 WITH the ColorDMD. $5600 with the ColorDMD is too much. Unfortunately this game's terrible initial few years of code gave it a really bad reputation and the marketplace has priced that in with a downward price trend in final sale prices.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Problem is the price is too high since most buyers want the color DMD. I've seen them go for $4700-$5200 WITH the ColorDMD. $5600 with the ColorDMD is too much.

A HUO Magneto for $4700 with the color dmd? Where was that? I've seen $4700 without a color dmd on rare occassions, but I've never seen anything near that low with the color dmd and I was in the market, so I was actively looking for one.

#17 5 years ago

Awesome game. Love mind. I've seen 4800 w/o color DMD. But that's the lowest.

#18 5 years ago

Putting the X-Men out to pasture? GLWS

02E7CD23-2EFC-460F-A466-B0A0B47916E1 (resized).jpeg02E7CD23-2EFC-460F-A466-B0A0B47916E1 (resized).jpeg

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

A HUO Magneto for $4700 with the color dmd? Where was that? I've seen $4700 without a color dmd on rare occassions, but I've never seen anything near that low with the color dmd and I was in the market, so I was actively looking for one.

It was on craigslist a while back. Not sure what region. I was using adhuntr. Price trend is down on X-MEN LE, so if you haven't personally seen it this low, it will eventually be more common.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Problem is the price is too high since most buyers want the color DMD. I've seen them go for $4700-$5200 WITH the ColorDMD. $5600 with the ColorDMD is too much. Unfortunately this game's terrible initial few years of code gave it a really bad reputation and the marketplace has priced that in with a downward price trend in final sale prices.

Find a new game under 6k with more toys. Modes and features. Its evolved so much people need to just move on. I hope this sells and he gets what he wants

#21 5 years ago

Find a new game under 6k with more toys. Modes and features. Its evolved so much people need to just move on. I hope this sells and he gets what he wants

I'm all for the seller getting what they want, and X-Men IS loaded. But I'm just saying a widespread negative perception that was true for years is not easily undone by a late software update that finally makes it much better. The years-long downward price trend bears that out. If he prices it in the $5000-$5200 range with the ColorDMD, it will sell quickly since that's the XMEN LE sweet spot currently IMO.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm all for the seller getting what they want, and X-Men IS loaded. But I'm just saying a widespread negative perception that was true for years is not easily undone by a late software update that finally makes it much better. The years-long downward price trend bears that out.

I hope it sees more public attention. Theres also some custom sounds people have done that help the call outs alot. I know what you mean but this game is still a hidden gem

#23 5 years ago

I hope it sees more public attention. Theres also some custom sounds people have done that help the call outs alot. I know what you mean but this game is still a hidden gem

I'm not disagreeing. There's one on the route I help with and it does fine. I'm just saying price realism in light of the general negative perception of the title will help this move quickly.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm not disagreeing. There's one on the route I help with and it does fine. I'm just saying price realism in light of the general negative perception of the title will help this move quickly.

I personally could care less what the negative perception is on X-MEN- It's one of Stern's best games, a hidden gem and i've dug deep into that newer code. It's incredible. The wizard mode in place will make the hair stand up on your arms and it's tough as nails to get to. It's like a backwards Tron on steroids for less money.

Glwts op, awesome pin.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If he prices it in the $5000-$5200 range with the ColorDMD, it will sell quickly

Looks like new price is $5200 firm. I hope it goes quick. I played a pro on route a while back and enjoyed it.

Free “wish you were closer” or “wish I had the money” bump.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Looks like new price is $5200 firm. I hope it goes quick. I played a pro on route a while back and enjoyed it.
Free “wish you were closer” or “wish I had the money” bump.

Thanks! It really is a great under rated game with the new code!

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I personally could care less what the negative perception is on X-MEN- It's one of Stern's best games, a hidden gem and i've dug deep into that newer code. It's incredible. The wizard mode in place will make the hair stand up on your arms and it's tough as nails to get to. It's like a backwards Tron on steroids for less money.
Glwts op, awesome pin.

Completely agree, if anyone took the time to play this they would love it. Super deep code with tons of shot making. Plus it's in great condition HUO.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I wouldn't trust craigslist fully but i've never seen one go for that low with a color DMD. I think the price is very fair for the condition.

#29 5 years ago

Appreciate it Robert. People are paying $5600 for GOTG pro which isn't half the game this is and this an LE not a pro. The game has so much to it. The bad perception at beginning hurt it a lot but people need to revisit it. You can't get anything with this many toys for this price now.

#30 5 years ago

Have no idea how it hasn't sold. Everyone has Iron Maiden fever lol???

#31 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/63301

This one sold for $5750 a month ago with Color DMD.

#32 5 years ago

Try adding a location to the add. Your profile has no location.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Try adding a location to the add. Your profile has no location.

It doesn't show it's in Orlando?

#34 5 years ago

That should fix it.

#35 5 years ago

I want to believe the hype on x-men being a hidden gem...until I read the ratings and it’s one “owned in the past” after another under the comments. And that’s both new and old ratings. Always love the “such a great game, it will never leave!”, then 45 days later it’s listed as owned in the past.

GLWS....I do wish you were closer to see in person...I’ve got some pinball money burning a hole in my pocket right now

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I want to believe the hype on x-men being a hidden gem...until I read the ratings and it’s one “owned in the past” after another under the comments. And that’s both new and old ratings. Always love the “such a great game, it will never leave!”, then 45 days later it’s listed as owned in the past.
GLWS....I do wish you were closer to see in person...I’ve got some pinball money burning a hole in my pocket right now

Couldn't be more opposite for me. I picked an xmen up a couple years ago and never looked back. In fact, I just doubled down and sold my pro to buy a Magneto LE. The game has so much more to offer than many newer Sterns and at much less of a price too. It was a no-brainer purchase for me.

#37 5 years ago

Last chance, this may be sold locally tonight.

#38 5 years ago

Sold pending payment. Thanks everyone.

#39 5 years ago

I had a pro, sold it after a few years, recently got back a magneto. It’s a very underrated game.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-x-men-le-magneto-1?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.