Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: November 10th, 2018
Ended: December 17th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)
I hate the term HUO and I never use it. However, this is my first time selling one. This machine is out of a time warp. Came from a large collection and was acquired in 1998. I was told it has less than 1000 plays and I believe it. With the exception of a GI molex connector it is untouched. Original bulbs, rubbers, etc. Look at the shooter lane. The backbox light board, crisp white instructions, the subway is clean, standup targets barely have any wear, the brass on the wireforms is awesome, game is just stunning. Plays great with no credit dot. Ton of literature. This is a collector's dream. I want full disclosure so I am mentioning everything I see wrong below.
The bad: Pics of each.
1. Small blem in back box that was touched up.
2. Trap door bracket has a broken piece. Can be welded or a new one costs $75.
3. Small playfield chip the size of a sliver by trap door. Every TOM I owned had this.
4. Trunk has two hair line cracks.
5. Small chip in translight that is only visible from back. Does not show through front.
6. Small chips on trough hole. Everyone of my Jpop games had this. It is covered by the apron.
7. Needs to be shopped. Rubbers are dry. Game has been sitting unplayed for a while.
When is the last time you saw one like this? I have never had a classic in this condition [phone number removed] Trades considered.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.