IMG_3730_(resized).jpg
IMG_3732_(resized).jpg
IMG_3728_(resized).jpg
IMG_3727_(resized).jpg
IMG_3726_(resized).jpg
IMG_3725_(resized).jpg
IMG_3724_(resized).jpg
IMG_3723_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: HUO The Hobbit LE $7400 #947

Added: 2016-06-23 16:02:46 UTC • Ended: June 27th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,400

HUO Excellent condition. Single owner (me) purchased from Automated Services in late March 2016. Non smoking, children free home. About 50 game played total (audit shows 26 from May 20 sw update). Prefer wire funds or if trusted insider, check is OK. Cash and Pick up is even better! Shipping is fine. I prefer to use Precision Transportation (STI delivers) as they pack well and I've yet to have an issue with them. Either way shipping arrangements up to buyer. Sorry no trades at this time. I'll post pics in a few minutes.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PBINTHESOUTH's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

PBINTHESOUTH has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PBINTHESOUTH's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Little Rock, AR, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

#2 7 years ago

Pics now added. Will update a few more.. only fault are 2 tiny nicks below Bilbo backbox decal... Decals on entire cabinet are all excellent!

IMG_3719_(resized).jpgIMG_3719_(resized).jpg

IMG_3720_(resized).jpgIMG_3720_(resized).jpg

IMG_3721_(resized).jpgIMG_3721_(resized).jpg

IMG_3722_(resized).jpgIMG_3722_(resized).jpg

IMG_3723_(resized).jpgIMG_3723_(resized).jpg

IMG_3724_(resized).jpgIMG_3724_(resized).jpg

IMG_3725_(resized).jpgIMG_3725_(resized).jpg

IMG_3726_(resized).jpgIMG_3726_(resized).jpg

IMG_3727_(resized).jpgIMG_3727_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

IMG_3728_(resized).jpgIMG_3728_(resized).jpg

IMG_3732_(resized).jpgIMG_3732_(resized).jpg

IMG_3730_(resized).jpgIMG_3730_(resized).jpg

IMG_3734_(resized).jpgIMG_3734_(resized).jpg

IMG_3733_(resized).jpgIMG_3733_(resized).jpg

IMG_3735_(resized).jpgIMG_3735_(resized).jpg

IMG_3736_(resized).jpgIMG_3736_(resized).jpg

IMG_3737_(resized).jpgIMG_3737_(resized).jpg

IMG_3738_(resized).jpgIMG_3738_(resized).jpg

IMG_3742_(resized).jpgIMG_3742_(resized).jpg

IMG_3743_(resized).jpgIMG_3743_(resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago

And this should sell in 5 , 4 , 3, ..............

#5 7 years ago

Tasty! GLWS

#7 7 years ago

Average Gametime 10 minutes !!!! Wow you are a much better player than me. GLWS

#8 7 years ago

You've got an actual screened backbox, that alone adds value

Great price!

#9 7 years ago

Sorry ahead to anyone, not interested in trades right now. Raising funds. thanks

#10 7 years ago

Glad your not closer or acdc would be going up to fund this. I want one for next to LOTR at least for a little while. GLWS.

#11 7 years ago

Thanks
Evening bump

#12 7 years ago

GLWS great game really enjoying mine

#13 7 years ago

I don't even like this game, but this is still tempting haha. Glws.

#14 7 years ago

nice !... GLWS

#15 7 years ago

Sale pending... as part of a larger package deal that I did not anticipate making..will update above if goes thru..

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Sale pending... as part of a larger package deal that I did not anticipate making..will update above if goes thru..

I hope it's coming to Louisiana somewhere. As far as I know there is not a single Hobbit anywhere in Louisiana at this moment.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I hope it's coming to Louisiana somewhere. As far as I know there is not a single Hobbit anywhere in Louisiana at this moment.

What do you care? You're apparently from Greece now.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

What do you care? You're apparently from Greece now.

Just temporarily staying in my wife's house. I of course plan to return to Louisiana soon"ish".

#19 7 years ago

We want details on the trade!

#20 7 years ago

Not a trade... straight up sale... just buyer sounds interested in my collection... and I'm in the mood to wipe out most of my collection.. I'll LYK if it doesn't go down...a heads up to Robin... I will be donating to Pinside just the same as if I ran several ads..
Yes, donations were made to account for other 2 games sold... Pinside makes a market for me I wouldn't have living here in the boonies!

#21 7 years ago

You should list your GOT, LOTR, MM, and Hobbit and just call it the "Middle Earth - Collection" for sale. GLWS!

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Not a trade... straight up sale... just buyer sounds interested in my collection... and I'm in the mood to wipe out most of my collection.. I'll LYK if it doesn't go down...a heads up to Robin... I will be donating to Pinside just the same as if I ran several ads..

Good on you man.

#23 7 years ago

Sounds exciting for both parties...the wiper gets an awesome collection upgrade out the gate...Wipee gets a fat stack to have fun with

Also played hobbit for the first time yesterday (thanks mummite) it's a neat-o game!

#24 7 years ago

Your collection is stellar. GLWS.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Sounds exciting for both parties...the wiper gets an awesome collection upgrade out the gate...Wipee gets a fat stack to have fun with

Agreed. OP has a pretty superb collection though and his owned in the past list is equally impressive.

He'll go for TWD and Ghostbusters as replacements but after that I'm not sure what he'll add as replacements. Would be exciting to watch what he does.

#26 7 years ago

Congrats n the sale! I hope you raise money and fill out your wish list. Anytime you're in my area, come by and play.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Agreed. OP has a pretty superb collection though and his owned in the past list is equally impressive.
He'll go for TWD and Ghostbusters as replacements but after that I'm not sure what he'll add as replacements. Would be exciting to watch what he does.

In the short term...Or maybe he's thinking of what's to come on the horizon which can be a good or bad thing I guess.

By the way, I didn't think hobbit was a slow floaty em mess at all. Kinda want one now...

#28 7 years ago

By the way, I didn't think hobbit was a slow floaty em mess at all. Kinda want one now...

Yea, the Hobbit is growing on people now that the code is really coming along (Keith truely is a master, can't believe Stern let him leave) and people are setting it up steeper out the box. Seems like the Hobbit is following the path TWD journeyed down.

#29 7 years ago

That's funny...I was all fired up about TWD when it came out...played a pro out on location and hated it, my daughter was absolutely repulsed by it...now I hear all this great stuff and I'm curious again...

#30 7 years ago

That's funny...I was all fired up about TWD when it came out...played a pro out on location and hated it, my daughter was absolutely repulsed by it...now I hear all this great stuff and I'm curious again...

Don't be. The great stuff you hear is usually from owners, and it's usually about the LE.

Huge fan of the show...but I don't get the game.

#31 7 years ago

Make sure it is set up right when you give it another go. I've never expierenced a game where a quarter of a degree off had such a huge impact on playability.

#32 7 years ago

You need to play a premium or LE in the home environment. Game is one of the best ever.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You need to play a premium or LE in the home environment. Game is one of the best ever.

Cool, I'll try it out if I can...sorry to send your sale thread off the rails op...

#34 7 years ago

$7400 was a very good deal - NIB THLE is 9400 euros here (including VAT)

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't be. The great stuff you hear is usually from owners, and it's usually about the LE.

Not an owner, Not a LE guy and TWD is not my favorite Stern... and still I must confess TWD(pro) is growing on me. Needs to be properly set up, needs some time to understand the ruleset which is harder to grasp than most sterns, and then you start to appreciate it. Beware: you could be hooked!

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

You should list your GOT, LOTR, MM, and Hobbit and just call it the "Middle Earth - Collection" for sale. GLWS!

Very funny! I never thought of that before.

But it is no more.

LOTR, THLE, and STLE are gone!

#36 7 years ago

STLE! Dang, that's a hard one for me to let go. They did such an awesome job on that LE. I bet it will feel god to move on and try new things. I've let all my original "keepers" go. So far, I only really miss ACDC Prem. I'll be curious what you get next.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

$7400 was a very good deal - NIB THLE is 9400 euros here (including VAT)

Not an owner, Not a LE guy and TWD is not my favorite Stern... and still I must confess TWD(pro) is growing on me. Needs to be properly set up, needs some time to understand the ruleset which is harder to grasp than most sterns, and then you start to appreciate it. Beware: you could be hooked!

Hooked me big time. And I hadn't bought a new game since TSPP.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 25.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 22.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-the-hobbit-le-7400-947 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.