IMG_3530.jpg
IMG_3528.jpg
IMG_3529.jpg
IMG_3526.jpg
IMG_3525.jpg
IMG_3522.jpg
IMG_3524.jpg
IMG_3523.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Super Clean Revenge From Mars, Price Drop

Added: 2015-07-14 00:09:07 UTC • Ended: July 18th, 2015

Price

$ 3,600

Well, it pains me to sell this but money is an issue at the moment. This is probably one of the nicest RFM's out there.
Beautiful playfield with no stroke of luck wear and the cabinet is equally as nice with no dings, dents, or scratches. This is rumored to be HUO and I believe it. It also has the Bill Ung saucer Mods, I also installed the ultimarc video amp and the monitor is very bright and crisp(Wells Gardner) with zero burn in. Some LED's have been added. I also have a NOS computer power supply, cpu fan, and an extra sheet of Pin 2K glass that goes with it.

You can read more about the history of this beautiful game from this fellow pinsider whom I bought this game from last year.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-feeler-mint-huo-rfm-wextras-for-huo-met-pro

If you want a near perfect example of this title, here's your chance. Motivated to sell and priced fairly for this condition.

Item photos

IMG_3523.jpg
IMG_3524.jpg
IMG_3522.jpg
IMG_3525.jpg
IMG_3526.jpg
IMG_3529.jpg
IMG_3528.jpg
IMG_3530.jpg
IMG_3531.jpg
IMG_3532.jpg
IMG_3533.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are cleland's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to cleland's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Los Angeles, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

#2 8 years ago

Bump for a great guy. This game will not disappoint. I owned it for a decade or more and really enjoyed it. sorry to hear you have to let it go Kevin. I was hoping this game would stay between us.

#3 8 years ago

Another bump for a great guy and pristine game. I've seen it in person and it's amazing. GLWS and sorry to hear it has to go

#4 8 years ago

It's too bad it's on the chopping block, but it's funny how bold the IRS can be
Someone is going to be happy with a pristine RFM. Who's it gonna be?

#5 8 years ago

Looks like a very nice example.....but from what I see in the pics, mine is nicer, but not for sale, I bought it from a guy in CT who had bought it NIB back in 1999 and had played only 300 games on it all of these years.
Good luck with the sale and I hope you're money problems will be resolved sooner than later.

Claude.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from ALJO:

Looks like a very nice example.....but from what I see in the pics, mine is nicer, but not for sale, I bought it from a guy in CT who had bought it NIB back in 1999 and had played only 300 games on it all of these years.
Good luck with the sale and I hope you're money problems will be resolved sooner than later.
Claude.

Thanks, I was wondering if your machine was nicer.

#7 8 years ago

Price drop bump, now $3600.

#8 8 years ago

F dude! I guess I should of haggled with you a bit on the price last week. I would of bought it for $3600 for sure. That's a sweet deal. I ended up buying snaroffs. Cleland's pins are always top notch. Buy with confidence. Good luck on the sale man.

#9 8 years ago

Yeah, I wish I had my crap together sooner for you. I thought I had something going and would be able to keep it, but it didn't pan out.
I think the price is pretty fair now given the condition and extras.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

F dude! I guess I should of haggled with you a bit on the price last week. I would of bought it for $3600 for sure. That's a sweet deal. I ended up buying snaroffs. Cleland's pins are always top notch. Buy with confidence. Good luck on the sale man.

This looks like a beauty, but mine wasn't too shabby Hope you aren't disappointed!

#11 8 years ago

RFM FS Cage Match.
I bid you good luck good sir.

#12 8 years ago

Game is sold pending pickup tomorrow. Somebody is getting a very nice RFM

#13 8 years ago

Looking forward to picking it up tomorrow....Thanks Kevin I appreciate it.

#14 8 years ago

Congrats on the sale! Thats a sweet pin. Im really liking mine a lot. Snaroff all your pins are top notch man! I make my friends wash there hands and wear gloves before they play it! haha

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

Congrats on the sale! Thats a sweet pin. Im really liking mine a lot. Snaroff all your pins are top notch man! I make my friends wash there hands and wear gloves before they play it! haha

Thanks Alex! Glad you are enjoying it. Nice to see some love for RFM...it deserves it! 2 high-end examples selling so quickly bodes well for the title. Still think it's a sleeper...packed with interesting technology.

#16 8 years ago

Looks like a happy ending for all parties. Game is on it's way to it's new home. Safe travels Loren, it was a pleasure meeting you!

#17 8 years ago

Game left SoCal and is now in NorCal at it's new residence. Long day of driving both ways but well worth it, game is immaculate. Nice meeting you Kevin and thanks for such a great game.

Hey ALJO, game looks much better in person as opposed to the pictures

#18 8 years ago

Glad to hear it and take care of that baby, enjoy!
Yes, I bet ALJO wished he never made his useless comment given all the thumbs down. Pulling from market add now. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-super-clean-revenge-from-mars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.