image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

HUO STLE 1-owner f/s or f/t

Added: 2015-10-16 10:17:20 UTC • Ended: November 6th, 2015

Price

Trade

Perfect STLE. Pretty stock. I will be installing brushed aluminum flipper bats tonight.

I wasn't even looking to move this pin until I had a very strong unsolicited offer which I accepted but subsequently fell through. Now of course I have the bug to change thing up lol. Let me know what you have. I think I'd rather trade down in value or do a 2-1 deal but shoot me any thoughts and I'll at least take a look and consider. If outright sale an offer will need to be north of $8000. Thanks for looking. I can take more/better photos if desired. Basically picture a perfect HUO STLE and you know what it looks like. Audit shows 270 total plays since the last software upgrade.

Item photos

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are VolunteerPin's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to VolunteerPin's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Knoxville, TN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

#2 8 years ago

Can you post some pics of the brushed flipper bats when you're done? I'm super interested.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Can you post some pics of the brushed flipper bats when you're done? I'm super interested.

Check pinball life. They sell some.

#4 8 years ago

There is a photo of them in their baggies. My original plan was to get blue Superbands or Titan rubbers but have yet to order them. Drewblood used to have an STLE that had the aluminum bats with blue Superbands and it looked awesome. I'll post another photo once they're installed.

#5 8 years ago

I wouldn't sell my STLE for $10K!

Best flow game ever IMHO.

GLWYS!

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

GLWYS!

Me either. The game is the most beautiful machine in my collection. It is stunning and a blast to play.

#7 8 years ago

You folks are crazy. I'll sell mine for 8k, buy another one and have 2k for my next game

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You folks are crazy. I'll sell mine for 8k, buy another one and have 2k for my next game

Where are you finding a STLE for 6k?

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

i looked at his collection and it is set to private. so not sure which star trek he has. i too was confused by his post.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'm guessing that he's referring to a premium for the 6k purchase.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I'm guessing that he's referring to a premium for the 6k purchase.

Must be - or dreaming big.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Must be - or dreaming big.

Nope, just referring to the usual I own this game and wouldn't sell it for 10k price pumping.

It's a good game, 10k is insanity though. If anyone wants to send 10k my way I'll start getting it ready for shipping.

#13 8 years ago

I, too, will be happy to take $10,000. My other offer which I accepted was lower than $10k but higher than $8,000.

Quoted from sepins:

GLWYS!

...and I'll take this kind of bumb all day long

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I, too, will be happy to take $10,000. My other offer which I accepted was lower than $10k but higher than $8,000.

...and I'll take this kind of bumb all day long

free bump

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Nope, just referring to the usual I own this game and wouldn't sell it for 10k price pumping.
It's a good game, 10k is insanity though. If anyone wants to send 10k my way I'll start getting it ready for shipping.

You said 8k and would have 2k left over after rebuying the machine - now if you said 10k and had 2k left over then I'd say ok. You could offer me 10k right now and I wouldn't sell the game. I have it perfectly dialed in and just don't care about the money vs the pain in the ass to replace it. If/when I'm ever looking to sell then I'd probably take whatever the market bears at the time. It was more a personal opinion than "price pumping". If someone is stupid enough to take my comment seriously and shoot an offer for 10k based upon that alone probably has more money than brains.

#16 8 years ago

Beautiful pin and good luck with the sale!! If you want my "Van Halen" ACDC Prem in trade I'd be down (plus some cash your way)

#17 8 years ago

Thanks but I've had AC/DC premium already. Probably looking for something different.

Quoted from Deez:

You said 8k and would have 2k left over after rebuying the machine - now if you said 10k and had 2k left over then I'd say ok. You could offer me 10k right now and I wouldn't sell the game. I have it perfectly dialed in and just don't care about the money vs the pain in the ass to replace it. If/when I'm ever looking to sell then I'd probably take whatever the market bears at the time. It was more a personal opinion than "price pumping". If someone is stupid enough to take my comment seriously and shoot an offer for 10k based upon that alone probably has more money than brains.

Yeah, I've been hesitant about putting it up but if the right deal comes along I'll do it. I've only been to the first wizard mode a few times so this pin has A LOT more stuff for me to see. This is why I listed it as I did...see what kind of trade offers come along. Who knows, maybe an awesome offer will present itself.

#18 8 years ago

Great game! Never selling.

#19 8 years ago

I've got a minty fresh STLE maybe 50 plays since last update and only several hundred before that...some tasteful mods. I'll take anything north of $8k...otherwise a keeper

#20 8 years ago

Bump for a good seller and good friend. Ps here is a pic of the brushed alum. Bats I installed on my stle

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#21 8 years ago

I know a guy who sold for 8k.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Bump for a good seller and good friend. Ps here is a pic of the brushed alum. Bats I installed on my stle
image.jpeg

#23 8 years ago

Just bought a STLE for 8000.00. Had a lot of mods done already. I think the realistic price range is 7500.00-8500.00 right now. Love the game and one of the best looking LE's out there!!!

#24 8 years ago

Sorry-bump. GLWTS! Game looks awesome!!!!!!

#25 8 years ago

New flipper bats installedimage.jpgimage.jpg

#26 8 years ago

While I was in the mood I put on some translucent red bats on RFM. Now to buy green Titan rubbers. But I digress. Now back to your regular thread.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

#27 8 years ago

Those brushed aluminum bats look awesome. Definitely picking up a set and some blue super bands next order.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Those brushed aluminum bats look awesome. Definitely picking up a set and some blue super bands next order.

I swear it plays better too

#29 8 years ago

I've had a few interesting offers but nothing concrete yet. I'm willing to pony up some cash for a 2-1 trade if needed. See my wish list but feel free to make other suggestions too. Thanks.

#30 8 years ago

I don't know how I forgot to mention the fact that this does have mirror blades too. It is probably noticeable on the photos but just in case...

#31 8 years ago

Bump for a great guy. Back to the top. I just gave 7500 trade credit, your price us not bad based upon demand for the pin and premiums are also in tight supply. Good luck on your next pin. .I think around Christmas you need to make room for another.

Buddy

#32 8 years ago

Yeah. Buddy I apologize for not ordering the IMVE. Seems like life stuff happens frequently and always at bad pin timing. Let me know if you have an IMVE or XMLE or something else which may work if I sell this thing.

Thanks for the bump.

#33 8 years ago

Two new I'm box IMVE left. This is it, last time ever. Until Gary says make more but it's doubtful. Sold my XMLE to Barry who is very happy. Wished I had it back especially with colordmd now.

#34 8 years ago

Bump, IMVE would be a great choice if you haven't owned one yet. I've been loving mine.

#36 8 years ago

Maybe consummating deal later tonight so consider this a possible last minute bump for any more possible ideas or offers

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Maybe consummating deal later tonight so consider this a possible last minute bump for any more possible ideas or offers

Don't do it, man. One night of fun is not worth a STLE!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-stle-1-owner-fs-or-ft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.