(Topic ID: 124412)

For sale: HUO original ironman 260 plays modded to ceiling.

By ElectricCircuit

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 256 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by NJGecko
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

all.jpg
    image.jpg
    stop the madness.jpg
    wheres_the_drama.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-162.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    keep_calm_and_let_it_go_by_lordani0512-d6yfjy3.jpg
    image-426.jpg
    image-430.jpg
    image-321.jpg
    image-758.jpg
    image-739.jpg
    image-815.jpg
    image-822.jpg

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 9 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

I find it laughable that you think you can get money back for mods on a pinball sale. Better off stripping the mods and selling them if you really think you can get their value out of a sale.
    Oh and pricing at the top of price that you have no intention of selling it for is just gouging. You ask for pinside price police the way you list your games.

Gotta make a living. Used cars at dealers are more expensive than Craigslist.

#102 9 years ago

I bid $4600.

#103 9 years ago

Why are you crushing my dreams right here, right in front of me?

#104 9 years ago

Glad I got a OG IM last month off of NJGECKO for 4200. Needed a few things fixed and a shop job but seems like a steal compared to 6k. I don't have all of the mods this does but for 1800 I could certainly make that happen and buy a half dozen cases of micro brew

#105 9 years ago
    Quoted from Manbearpig:

Glad I got a OG IM last month off of NJGECKO for 4200. Needed a few things fixed and a shop job but seems like a steal compared to 6k. I don't have all of the mods this does but for 1800 I could certainly make that happen and buy a half dozen cases of micro brew

That doesn't sound like a HUO game to me, was it?

#106 9 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Why are you crushing my dreams right here, right in front of me?

Take that back, $4503!

#107 9 years ago

Was not HUO. FYI every time there is a code update the total games counter is reset. The last code update was last summer so the true number of plays is a mystery.

#108 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

Oh, and hey, you own one. What a crazy coincidence, huh?

YES! It's absolutely CRAZY that someone would actually own a pin that they love. Shocking!

#109 9 years ago
    Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I'm just going to put my bottom dollar price out and not have to lower anything. $6000 firm that's my absolute bottom dollar I will not go lower than that. Dante it's not a reverse auction it's called putting a price out and dropping the price. Even if I only listed it yesterday I have had games sell in minutes of posting so I put what I want to for price and then go down to my minimum. $6000 firm on ironman.

Quoted for truth.

#110 9 years ago

Wish I was farther.

#111 9 years ago
    Quoted from Manbearpig:

Was not HUO. FYI every time there is a code update the total games counter is reset. The last code update was last summer so the true number of plays is a mystery.

Cool still a solid deal. So bump the price up 500 for HUO quality and I really doubt anyone could put all these mods on for 1300$.

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

YES! It's absolutely CRAZY that someone would actually own a pin that they love. Shocking!

I see what you did there. That's hilarious.

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Wish I was farther.

Too funny. You must be a comedian. That gets paid in peanuts.

#114 9 years ago

Too funny. You must be a comedian. That gets paid in peanuts.

As a matter of fact I do...And I'd love to slap you silly with deez nuts.

#115 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

You probably would, sorry I'm straight.

#116 9 years ago

You probably would, sorry I'm straight.

Dang it....thought I'd reel you in with that one...You mean STRAIGHT up would love it. Now Go have a Coke and a smile. I'm done with this clown.

#117 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

#118 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

You mean STRAIGHT up would love it. Now Go have a Coke and a Smile Skippy. Can I get an Amen?!?!?! I said can I get an Amen?!?!?! lol

I know you're confused on a few things in life, but if you learn to read a little better your life will take a turn for the better. Saying amen and skippy in the same sentence, having men in your avatar, wanting to <edited>

#119 9 years ago

That video is actually cyber goonie. True story.

#120 9 years ago

That video is actually cyber goonie. True story.

Your insults are lacking, true story. Get real.

#121 9 years ago

I know you're confused on a few things in life, but if you learn to read a little better your life will take a turn for the better. Saying amen and skippy in the same sentence, having men in your Avatar, wanting to <edited>

What? BAHAHAHAHAHA. This guy I tell you..You're a funny guy mang. Thanks for setting me "straight" good sir. Pun intended.

#122 9 years ago

Mine came with shaker, cliffys, and LED kit. a decent start to modding the game!

#123 9 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

Your insults are lacking, true story. Get real.

Your pin collection is lacking but I didn't bring it up... Until now

#124 9 years ago

Bahhh, he got me again with that! As I said last time, I enjoy the pins I have even if a limited #. Got my dream machine and working towards my daughters (Ripleys). Then onto my sons (Blackhole) then onto my #2 (Star Trek or Bad Cats)

#125 9 years ago

Ohhhh.... BURRRRRRN!!!!!

#126 9 years ago

I'll trade ya for my pre-ordered Predator when it arrives.

#127 9 years ago

I think I am officially the latest customer of this jerk to be treated like crap. Get this ...

So Saturday, ElectricCircuit was asking $6900 for his Scared Stiff here on Pinside. So I originally offer him $1000 plus this IM. He says he "really needs cash" and can't value an IM for more than 5000-5500. So I raise my offer to $1500 cash and my IM (this IM for sale here.) Deal made.

Today I decide I really want my IM back (keep both games) and offer to pay him his original FULL asking price on Scared Stiff minus the $1500 in cash I already gave him if I could PLEASE have my IM back. I even offered to come pick it up in person with cash. That's the full $6900 in cash he wanted (and needed?) but now he says no!!! He can get more now for IM. Seriously? This is how you treat your customers? Sad.

#128 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

I think I am officially the latest customer of this jerk to be treated like

Dude you agreed to the deal, does that just make you ignorant then? These for sale threads on PS are becoming a joke. The last 5 or 6 I've seen have been nothing but bash feasts and makes me never want to post anything for sale on here. Your all acting like 8th graders. Its embarrassing and should be embarrassing to Pinside as well. I guess the Mods endorse these types of statements. This is a Joke

Quoted from Cybergoonie:As a matter of fact I do...And I'd love to slap you silly with deez nuts.

#129 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

I think I am officially the latest customer of this jerk to be treated like crap. Get this ...
    So Saturday, ElectricCircuit was asking $6900 for his Scared Stiff here on Pinside. So I originally offer him $1000 plus this IM. He says he "really needs cash" and can't value an IM for more than 5000-5500. So I raise my offer to $1500 cash and my IM (this IM for sale here.) Deal made.
    Today I decide I really want my IM back (keep both games) and offer to pay him his original FULL asking price on Scared Stiff minus the $1500 in cash I already gave him if I could PLEASE have my IM back. I even offered to come pick it up in person with cash. That's the full $6900 in cash he wanted (and needed?) but now he says no!!! He can get more now for IM. Seriously? This is how you treat your customers? Sad.

How does he "really need cash"? He is a high roller gambler with such an abundant stock of pins coming and going? You can find another Ironman cheaper than his resale back to you. I wonder if he will deny the "really need cash" phrase he spoke to you about.

#130 9 years ago
    Quoted from kporter946286:

Dude you agreed to the deal, does that just make you ignorant then? These for sale threads on PS are becoming a joke. The last 5 or 6 I've seen have been nothing but bash feasts and makes me never want to post anything for sale on here. Your all acting like 8th graders. Its embarrassing and should be embarrassing to Pinside as well. I guess the Mods endorse these types of statements. This is a Joke

Huh? How the heck does that make me ignorant? You don't think it would be in his own best interest to build a reputation as an honest and fair person to do business with? I'm not asking for a refund here. A small accommodation would have been nice.

#131 9 years ago

He offered to buy a 2nd game if he could buy back his original game with it. Your right, that seems WAY OUT OF LINE.

#132 9 years ago

a great looking pin, but posted in pinside at an 'ebay listing price'? maybe that's why the price police come strolling out. I thought pinside community was not about flippin pins, but selling them to other pinball hobby enthusiasts and players.

its a great looking machine, nicely modded. I know someone someday somewhere will enjoy it regardless of sale cost.

#133 9 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

He offered to buy a 2nd game if he could buy back his original game with it. Your right, that seems WAY OUT OF LINE.

He essentially gave me a $5400 credit for my IM. I gave him my IM + $1500 in cash for his Scared Stiff, which was his asking price of $6900. All I am saying now is that I think I would rather have just kept my IM and given him the full $6900 in cash. Can I please have my IM back for the $5400 difference. That's it. He said no and is trying to talk me up on the price.

#134 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

Huh? How the heck does that make me ignorant?

You had no problem selling or trading the IM now your pissed off and ripping the new owner.

#135 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

He essentially gave me a $5400 credit for my IM. I gave him my IM + $1500 in cash for his Scared Stiff, which was his asking price of $6900. All I am saying now is that I think I would rather have just kept my IM and given him the full $6900 in cash. Can I please have my IM back for the $5400 difference. That's it. He said no and is trying to talk me up on the price.

Oh, I understand completely what he is doing but unfortunately, he only sees $ $ and nothing else.

#136 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

He essentially gave me a $5400 credit for my IM. I gave him my IM + $1500 in cash for his Scared Stiff, which was his asking price of $6900.

He's RETAIL this isn't a friend doing you a solid. He is IN IT to make $$$$$$$$. Wow can't believe a retail would buy low and sell high????? AMAZING

#137 9 years ago
    Quoted from dantebean:

he only sees $ $ and nothing else

YES You've got it now. He does this to feed his family not to make you or me happy. So pay the money or don't. If Pinside needs to change their policy on for sale threads and charge retailers that is their business but as of now they don't. I am not getting why this is so outlandish for the OP to be doing. Who cares if you don't want it move along You have no intention on buying it and maybe some guy who isn't pinching pennies will come along and pay his price if not his price will fall or he won't sell it. Sitting on PS bitching about a game you have no intention on buying is about the stupidest thing I can think of doing with my time. I am only saying this because I am tired of all the bitching and fighting in these Fore Sale threads. There should be none of this, either your interested or your not. If you have a problem PM the guy. This is BY FAR the worst part of Pinside, it may be the most entertaining but its the worst. Go help somebody and quit bitching

#138 9 years ago

Tim you are crazy. I said I would think about it. I didn't say anything about really needing cash I said I need to hit a certain amount out of the five pins I bought in a lot together. That is it. And I never told you no I said let me think about it.

Quoted from dantebean:He offered to buy a 2nd game if he could buy back his original game with it. Your right, that seems WAY OUT OF LINE.

He never offered to buy a "second game". I thought I was pretty nice giving him free delivery too. Just like the last time I gave free delivery.

#139 9 years ago

He's RETAIL this isn't a friend doing you a solid. He is IN IT to make $$$$$$$$. Wow can't believe a retail would buy low and sell high????? AMAZING

Umm, dude. Relax, calm down. I just thought it would be smart of him to treat his customers better (especially since I'm a returning customer). Instead, I'll never do business with him again and I'll be right there in his FS posts with Dante talking of my experiences. I didn't say he had some legal obligation to me.

#140 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Oh and this is still Supported and approved by MODS everywhere. Slapping you with my nuts soo funny and unoffensive and totally appropriate for PS. What a Joke

#141 9 years ago

IRON MAN SUCKS! Sorry.... just trying to add a little humor to this thread.

#142 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

Iron Man SUCKS! Sorry.... just trying to add a little humor to this thread.

It's best to grab a chair and some popcorn and let this thread run it's course.

#143 9 years ago

Tim you are crazy. I said I would think about it. I didn't say anything about really needing cash I said I need to hit a certain amount out of the five pins I bought in a lot together. That is it. And I never told you no I said let me think about it.

He never offered to buy a "second game". I thought I was pretty nice giving him free delivery too. Just like the last time I gave free delivery.

I asked you in a PM if you remembered my IM from the first time we did business. Your response, and I quote:
    "I do remember it but I need cash or I am going to trade for woz I believe." If you want a screenshot of the PM I'll happily do that but don't tell me you didn't say it.

Your asking price on SS was $6900. I gave you $1500 + IM. I guess I am CRAZY (that's for you RobT) that I would think a good business owner would allow me to exchange cash for my IM back. I'll live without I guess and wait for a much cheaper vault edition.

#144 9 years ago

I'm here for the.........

#145 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

Umm, dude. Relax, calm down. I just thought it would be smart of him to treat his customers better (especially since I'm a returning customer). Instead, I'll never do business with him again and I'll be right there in his FS posts with Dante talking of my experiences. I didn't say he had some legal obligation to me.

Your experience is me wanting 100$ more than the first deal because i already delivered the pin once and now you want to buy it back. That's sellers remorse. Has nothing to do with me. I told you I was going to think about it and probably do it but you're too impatient to even wait for me to think an hour.

#146 9 years ago

Did you "report" the post? I'm guessing EC is getting warnings because others are marking it "reported".

#147 9 years ago

And you know what I am guilty of doing the same thing you guys are doing and it disgusts me. I am done with this thread. OP GLWTS. PS Good Job what a great environment to try and sell a game.

#148 9 years ago
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    #149 9 years ago

Okay, back to the "FS" point of this thread. I won't post again. I've said my peace and am really disappointed but oh well. Let's drop the drama and move on.

#150 9 years ago

I like threads like this so I know who to avoid. GLWTS

There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-original-ironman-260-plays-modded-to-ceiling/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.