(Topic ID: 125586)

For sale: HUO, Minty AC/DC Premium with great mods!

By lowepg

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 259 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by lowepg
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    hmg-ic_bnnrimg_08-2011.jpg
    qmeme_1430491451434_659.jpg
    crying-indian-o.gif
    acdcwindow2.jpg
    acdcwindow3.jpg
    acdcwindow1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-286.jpg
    image-473.jpg
    image.jpg
    hey-everybody-pay-attention-to-me.jpg
    acdc7.jpg
    acdc8.jpg
    acdc6.jpg
    acdc4.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reynolds531.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#165 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

The problem with my collection is that I buy the machines then put nearly as much into them to make them near perfect and modded to the gills. I think 6800 is a little high. But I'm really not in a rush to buy because there are plenty that are local to me now...the question is if they'll ever go up for sale. I think they will when some great machines come out in the next year. But who knows?
    And just for clarification: I NEVER buy a machine that I think there's a chance I would sell within a year. Every machine I get is a keeper for the foreseeable future, which is why I put so much money and love into them.

My sentiments exactly. I have been working on a TAF that needs much tender, loving care. I keep hoping that when I finally finish restoring it, it will make me a believer in how great TAF is. Playing the game in its unrestored condition has made me wonder: what is the big whoop with TAF? Blasphemy, I know.

#208 8 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

I was purely kidding. AC/DC is an incredible game...one of the all-time greats...and I don't think the Premium version is going to be floating around like crazy now or down the road. Circumstances (game quality, off the line, popularity) will likely keep it's asking price up for the foreseeable future.

There are still a few NIB around. Dealers are asking in the $8500-8900 range depending on mods and shipping. I can vouch for this as I just bought one after a fruitless search for anything nearby. No one was selling.

I am now rooting for the seller: keep raising the price .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reynolds531.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-minty-acdc-premium-with-great-mods?tu=reynolds531 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.