(Topic ID: 125586)

For sale: HUO, Minty AC/DC Premium with great mods!

By lowepg

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 259 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by lowepg
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    hmg-ic_bnnrimg_08-2011.jpg
    qmeme_1430491451434_659.jpg
    crying-indian-o.gif
    acdcwindow2.jpg
    acdcwindow3.jpg
    acdcwindow1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-286.jpg
    image-473.jpg
    image.jpg
    hey-everybody-pay-attention-to-me.jpg
    acdc7.jpg
    acdc8.jpg
    acdc6.jpg
    acdc4.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

HUO, Minty AC/DC Premium with great mods!

Added: 2015-04-20 03:51:27 UTC • Ended: May 10th, 2015
    Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 6,600

single owner, bought NIB April 2013.
    ACDC Premium (currently out of production)
    shaker installed
    pinnovator audio mod (external jack) installed
    out-of-production custom train topper
    Hemi canon mod
    diverter flasher mod
    cliffy protection installed day #1
    Robt-certified extra-rare "Clear Lower PF Window"

Machine is in perfect shape!

Selling for my below my cost/investment in the machine. These prices have been on the rise...

Located in Raleigh, prefer pickup but will ship provided you handle all the details.

photos on request....

Item photos

acdc1.jpg
    acdc2.jpg
    acdc3.jpg
    acdc5.jpg
    acdc4.jpg
    acdc6.jpg
    acdc8.jpg
    acdc7.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are lowepg's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to lowepg's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Cary, NC, US

#2 9 years ago

posted this in the marketplace last week- forgot to link a forum thread (duh).

If there's something you'd like a specific photo of- let me know- Ill add.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Woo wee I know what thread everyone is going to be posting in this weekend.
    I hope you get what you want for it. I love my LED Pro, and I know straight up I'd ask solid money as well.
    I'll say this, for nearly $7000, I wouldn't be saying "photos on request". I'd be putting those up to show off what I was offering for that kinda kazaa.

Yeah... I know... pretty lame. I've been running from one lacrosse game to another for the last 3 days- but will get some pictures taken tonight

Regarding the price: I will accept offers ABOVE the listing price - in case anyone is wondering....

#7 9 years ago

pics loaded into marketplace ad, sorry for the delay.

Anything that looks questionable on the photo is likely due to my crappy pinball photography skills. I couldn't quite grasp the balance of good lighting and glare.

Anyone who desires a closeup of a particular areas and or video- lemme know.

I looked hard and could not find a blemish on the machine to highlight.

#8 8 years ago

bump: with some updates.

dropping ther "trade for LOTR" option.

In my very small collection, I think TSPP and LOTR would be deep-rules-overkill

So, looking for straight-up sale (unless by some miracle a MB appears for trade)

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

There's something else you need to drop...
    ...and then I'm in. (Already looking into shipping costs if I don't feel like driving!)

Understand your opinion....

I've looked for an AC/DC Premium for sale to compare it to - and literally cant find even ONE!

I'd be happy to reevaluate the price if I can find a couple that have sold cheaper... but - in the last month - I haven't seen any.

Who knows, if Stern announced a really awesome title - some folks might swap their AC/DCs for it.... however, if they announce another title like their last 2-3 AC/DC might get even more scarce.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from silver_spinner:

i have $5200 when you want to sell and you can take all the mods off.
    im serious.

I think you're in the market for a ACDC Pro perhaps... .... or you're about 6 months late to find one for that price.

I've already walked away from offers $1000 higher than yours, so my advice would be if you find a ACDC Premium for $5200, buy 2 of them , Ill take one as well.

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

You are certainly entitled to ask whatever price you want but I'm shocked someone actually offered $6200 and you didn't jump on it. It took me several weeks to sell mine at $5500 just 6 months ago (and something tells me any up vote on your post above is from someone who owns the game.)

No need to look conspiratorially at who gives a thumb up... hell, if one was the suspicious type, they might think YOU are posting purely out of sour grapes for admittedly having "bought high and sold low" 6 months ago. Of course, *I* think no such thing!

Beauty is somewhat in the eye of the beholder, but I was being honest, i HAVE tried to find "comparables" to help determine the right price.

As others have said, the price 6 months ago is nearly irrelevant.... mostly because I'm not trying to sell it 6 months ago

I cant find any. There's a Luci for sale for $8900. Looking at that, I might have this priced too low.

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from Doostur:

Doesn't seem like you are serious about selling. You never replied to my PM.

Huh?

I just re-read your PM... you said something to the effect of "if your price becomes flexible and you want to entertain SHIPPING, let me know"

Well, I'm not ready to entertain shipping, so I didn't think I needed to respond yet.???

Sorry if you were expecting a response acknowledging your inquiry.

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

You SERIOUSLY should have taken the 6200 and run!

That's not even the highest offer... so I definitely wouldn't have accepted that one, but thanks for the advice!

#35 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinChili:

You wouldn't happen to be related to ElectricCircuit would you?
    And there you go Stern, the demand is so high for ACDC Prem you can do another run any time.

Yes, that's always a possibility!

However, after running a LOT of them, and then running Luci, I would be very surprised to see more AC/DC's run anytime soon....but you're right, there's always a chance!

Just like ANY machine cold be a VE and PPS could sneak up and announce any title. Some folks will always be paralyzed by what "might happen" and others will live in the present and "buy when they want". Obviously, I like the later

#38 8 years ago

I expected banter! All in good fun.

I'm not in a rush to sell it, so I'm not taking lowball offers (ones that start with a 5- again, that's MY opinion)

And, who knows, maybe the demand for AC/DC Premium will reverse itself and drop.... (or ahem, go up). But regardless, I'd NEVER entertain offers like the one for $5200.

And whats the worst thing that happens if I CANT find a buyer at the right price????? The horror- I'm stuck with an AC/DC Premium pinball machine, Arguable the BEST pinball machine Stern has EVER made!

That's about the best worst-case-scenario I've encountered in a while

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Okay, I tell you what: I'll give you $6500 for it and I'll meet you in Baltimore to make the transaction.

Damn, I was JUST in Hanover, MD for a meeting Sunday-Monday. Admittedly, I picked a BAD couple days to be in the Baltimore area!

I'll be back up there end of May for 3 days (Hanover is right next to BWI Airport). If it hasn't sold by then (and you haven't found one better/cheaper or Stern hasnt announced a rerun of them ), I'm sure we could work out a deal.

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You just moved one step closer to selling it. Thanks.

Hey, you never know. Someone reading this might have one a helluva lot closer and decide they'd part with it for that offer (or less).

Good luck to both of us

#43 8 years ago

btw, If Stern actually announces KISS as their next title, I'm INCREASING the price by $200

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from bobWeir:

It's on ebay. With many weird bids with many of the bids coming from ebay names that start with L ..hmmm

Lol- you bastard - you actually made me look!

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Because it's priced too high.

Yawn.

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Why hasn't this sold yet?

If it sold in a day or 2 - id suggest it would have been priced too low!

Like I said, I'm not in a hurry.... I know the price police need to weight in, but at least try to "price police" with a shred of objectivity....

If you can find a ACDC pre. That's sold publicly in the last 30 days for less, please link it. Even eBay, which is usually awash with overpriced pins, had ZERO listed. Closest listing was one posted for $8k - which was ended early... (Likely sold off - eBay).

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Ebay + PayPal = 13%
    That's pushing $1K in fees

I didn't list it with paypal as an option.... For that and other reasons....

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Sold mine last month for more than $1k less than you are asking.

Got it. Now I understand your opinion.

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I'm sure that's what most people did when they read this:

Other than the fact that you sold yours last month for a LOT less, im not sure why you'd have a problem with that statement.

There's very little hyperbole in that listing. Or are you suggesting that ACDC premium prices have NOT been on the rise lately?

Btw - I wouldn't have expected many people yawning since they could have skipped the whole thread if they weren't interested .

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

You are manipulative like that and tend to have forethought in most of your postings.

Manipulative?

I'd find my "pot calling the kettle black" from your legendary Predator postings, but WhysBother....

#76 8 years ago
    Quoted from jruddr:

Clear or cloudy window?

Id say, pretty clear- but I don't have much to compare it to....

I couldn't figure out how best to photograph it- with or without the game on, the LEDs are soo bright it tended to add so much glare that it made it harder to see the glass itself...

So I think the best photos are with the game off- just to focus on glass....

So for those who've seen multiple acdc's, how would you characterize this "clearness"?

acdcwindow2.jpgacdcwindow2.jpgacdcwindow1.jpgacdcwindow1.jpgacdcwindow3.jpgacdcwindow3.jpg

#78 8 years ago
    Quoted from luch:

as clean as they come . very nice

Well, clear, but could be cleaner

Full disclosure, as I had my nose pressed up against the window taking pictures, I could see it actually could use a light wipe-down- there some slight gunk down near the flippers. I've never removed the Lowe PF- so haven't had the chance to do any cleaning down there....

#81 8 years ago
    Quoted from luch:

oh when your down in the lower playfield , put superbands on

I've been reticent to mess with it, but perhaps I should. I think one of the targets could use a slight adjustment anyways.

Wiping down the underside of the window would actually make it look even clearer than it shows today, but I never felt the need..... Until right now

#90 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

People aren't asking for your opinion on the cloudiness of the window, they are asking whether the pin was made before or after Stern fixed the known issue with the cloudy lower PF windows..
    I don't remember exactly when the correction was made at the factory, but your Premium either has the old (cloudy) version, or the new (clear) version.
    Does anyone remember when Stern corrected this issue?

I misunderstood the question then.... I assumed there was more interest in whether the window WAS ACTUALLY CLEAR rather than trying to guess at the date they fixed it

Either way, this one was made April 8, 2013. At the time, I recall people discussing it was fixed in the run PRIOR to this one, but I don't recall there ever being a definitive date.... please feel free to share if anyone knows it.

#94 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

No, because there was no such thing as an ACTUAL CLEAR window before they fixed the issue, comparatively speaking.
    True story.

Ok, I get it.

I just did a search of pinside for "acdc window cloudy fix" and a few other iternations.

Result:
    No "clear" answer however, SEVERAL threads dating back between 800-1000 days ago talk about the lower PF issue being resolved. So, I would suggest that's anecdotal evidence that it was resolved PRIOR to my 752-day-old machine

PS (to no one in particular), sometimes I wish pinside actually listed the DATES posts were made...

#95 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Sold mine last month for more than $1k less than you are asking.

You must have had one of those old cloudy ones.... Experts here are telling me they are worth MUCH less.

#97 8 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

If you want to see the DATE of a post, move your mouse over the first section that says "X month ago" and click on it.
    You will then see the DATE/TIME Stamp of the post.
    Marcus

Duh.

Thanks- obviously had no idea you could do that!

#99 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Yes, I am almost positive that yours was made after Stern fixed the issue.

Well, I would certainly rather have one with a clear window after the fix, so yes, I would think those would be worth a bit more. $1k more? Not a chance.

damn.. I had already gone in and increased the price now that you had helped identify this model and even MORE rare than I had first suspected....

#111 8 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

That's because you are a good dude and good for the hobby. You aren't out to squeeze every dime out of a sale. Good for you man.

crying-indian-o.gifcrying-indian-o.gif

qmeme_1430491451434_659.jpgqmeme_1430491451434_659.jpg

#118 8 years ago

I've already INCREASED the price once since this thread began.... at this rate it'll be up $3 by the end of May

#119 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

It's funny, because if he actually gets $6800.00 for this pin, and others start selling in this range, it will probably actually increase the chances of Stern doing another run as it would be indicative of increased demand.

Only a masochist would come here and ask top dollar for ANY pin and subject themselves to the "Star Chamber" pinside price review - so I wouldn't expect a landslide of $7K postings.

No whining though about the price police, I posted here knowing full well the process! Plus I've given my friend Whysnow a chance to beat me up a bit for tweaking him on Predator.

My only real concern is not getting myself kicked out of my own thread

#128 8 years ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

I keep it really simple. I look at what the game I'm trying to sell has been going for, and then I make mine the cheapest.

That's a good strategy.

I think mine *is* the cheapest one for sale at the moment.

But, seriously, of COURSE you take no flack from buyers when you undercut the market.... Buyers love you!

In this sale, I'm suggesting my game is worth about what I paid for it- or in a sense- has not depreciated. If the game was still in production, that would be ludicrous. However, that's no longer the case.

At the end of the day, I've priced it at what it's worth to me. For less, I'd keep it, for more, I'd sell it.

I'm completely OK with either scenario. I'm also OK with the critiques and questions. However, to suggest my one sale is "bad for the hobby" is proposterous! . If you'd like to discuss a dozen things that ARE harmful to the hobby, I'd love to do it- I assure you - selling one used machine isn't remotely on that list....

Sales is easy: you like the price- you buy; you no like the price- you no buy!

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Why hasn't this sold yet?!?

Lol, what's YOUR rush?

I'm happy with the conversations the posting is generating (outside this thread!).

I also changed my mind on what I was going to swap it with (originally was thinking LOTR, but not considering that any more), so it's not like I need to hurry up and get it out of my rec room.

Frankly, the more I look, the harder I'm finding the search for a fast playing title to take its place (I'm looking for something to balance out the stop and go, deep rules of TSPP and TZ).

Plus, every time someone calls me about the ACDC I end up walking over and playing a couple games on it... Lol... I've played it more since I listed it for sale that I ad the last 3 months!

#134 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

star trek would fit this well/ much more flow and fun quick games

I'm in the very small minority's that doesn't love tron...
    IM... That's a possibility....
    Embarrassingly, haven't really played the new ST much... I *do* love the look of the animated side armor on the LE machine.... Very sexy.

Unfortunately Raleigh is a bit of a pinball desert.... Gotta drive about an hour to find decent locations...

#143 8 years ago

Guys... lets not get off topic-

This thread is about thrashing my price point, not trashing ST design!

#150 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

glad someone finally picked up on the sarcasm of the post, although the cannon is still completely useless and not much dumber in pinball design than visually blocking the in/outlane.

My problem with the canon is the actual canon.... $10 more could have built a much nicer model.... but that was easily modded.

I've never actually suffered for "losing" the ball in that outlane, but I'd agree, not perfect design.

As far as being useless?
    I find the canon shot to be a nice risk/reward choice when playing and,
    loading the canon (and um..occasionally missing!) the Super Jackpot is another of the great adrenalin moments in the game, IMO.

If you want to trash AC/DC, lets talk about the PF artwork!

#164 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I find it to be one to the worst Stern game in the recent era,

So.....wait...... you're NOT interested in buying it?????

#169 8 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Happy to take ACDC in trade if you are interested in something new like MMR or Smaug LE or a WNBJM

That's enticing... I'm re-warming to TH, but I have a (unpopular) "play first, then buy" policy on pinball (after a debacle buying WPT!) so I'd need to wait on seeing a real machine first.

I'd do a trade for a MB... other than that- I'll need to wait and actually SEE a new game

(crossing my fingers KISS is a LIE and GOT is actually next)

#185 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

4 pages of posts in 9 days. This must be priced to move.

Well, I said right the beginning I was not "pricing it to move fast." Mostly because I don't need to.

I opened a "price check" thread a few weeks before to gauge market value, received a pretty wide range of prices, as low as mid-high $5's to about $7K.

Given the fact that there are NONE currently for sale (and none since the last 2 weeks) and the closest is a HUO Luci listed at $8900, I unabashedly priced it close to the top of that range....

I spent MONTHS looking for the right TSPP game and that's about half the spend on this ACDC, so I dont mind waiting a bit for the right buyer. I'm also leaning more towards a face-face deal, so that also limits my audience a bit.

All in all, I've been thrilled with the volume of communication on the game (and all the snarky free bumps to this thread!)

I know if I dropped the price to $6500 I could have sold it 3 times already.... and Im fine with that.

Cheers,

#198 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Please don't quote GAP's prices as a measuring stick of where prices would be at.

Your right. I wasn't necessarily trying to use that as a PRICE comparison (not to mention it has that inferior LUCI artwork!), more an example of how few are LISTED for sale.

Yes, there are a LOT out there, but not many for sale. Why?
    1. It's a good game (I think all but Whysnow agree here)
    2. There's not much else out there NOW to replace it with.

#1 wont change... #2 could change at any time.
    I think if Stern releases another ho-hum title (*cough* Kiss), ACDC will stay high.
    If Stern produces a MUST HAVE title, some of those cherry ACDC's might be broken free of their owners clutches....

#201 8 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Do I hear $5500. Anyone? Anyone?

Doubtful... But - you never know.... I'm sure there will be some folks enthusiastic about Gene spitting balls out of his much... Only time will tell

Huo's at $5500? Hell, I'll buy another one then.

So, I'll say NO, but now at least we're just one step closer to GOT.

As for ACDC, I just INCREASED the price based on this announcement....

#215 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

or the offers were not real...

Lol- your hardon for my thread is impressive.... For someone who suggests ACDC
    is one of Sterns worst titles, it surprising to see you visiting so often.

I mean, it's no Baywatch or starship troopers, but many people seem to enjoy it nonetheless.

Thanks for the bump....

#217 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've gotta tell you, I really don't think you want to sell. I saw that you did, indeed, raise the price to $6850, and I've gotta say that as somebody who has been patiently following this thread and hoping to buy the machine, it's a little bit obnoxious. The price was already jacked up.

Lol- that was mostly tongue-in-cheek after the KISS comments.... I also raised it one dollar after the exhaustive determination that I had an uncloudy lower PF window.

That said, I've actually lowered the price slightly from the previous listing.

#221 8 years ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

Whysnow has a significant lineup with 0 Sterns? Odd.

Whysnow and I have a " special relationship" so I take his participation here with a grain of salt.

I think his statement that ACDC is one of sterns worst tells the tale as well....

Hey, there's a new pin announced today.... Why is everyone still in this thread talking about ACDC? Let's rejoice the new (?) KISS themed pin

#223 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Thank god he was lazy last weekend, posting on Pinside, that he took a while to get back to me when I called and messaged him to raise my offer he walked away from.

I enjoyed walking away from this guy and getting a better deal from a local who cares about people and pinball in general. It felt so good to not answer this seller's text back to me asking me to message him a raise on my offer rather than a phone conversation. Loved It actually! .

Thanks for the laugh.

Yeah, we talked for nearly an hour and I said I wasn't interested in your offer... much as I was looking forward to another hour on the phone with you, when you called back hours later and said you " had another offer", yeah, I said go ahead and send me the details... I actually had other things going on over the weekend.

So, "not too lazy" to call you right back, just had others things to do. Sorry you felt "jilted."

Not sure why you're so bitter with me refusing your offer- It sounds like you got a great deal?

Enjoy your new machine.

#225 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

If you took the call you would of sold it. That's all.

Perhaps... My loss then.

enjoy your new game.

#230 8 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Well people are not buying many WWE so and again Hobbit is not out and it seems most have a Woz already so I have nothing else new to offer. I have 2 new in box Ruby Reds ready for new homes.

Any ST's stashed away for trade/sale?

#235 8 years ago

Lol- well I assure you if I get the right price- I'm selling.

I finally identified the title I want to replace it with (not easy!), so my motivation level has gone up a tad (btw, it's not KISS)

I'd wager it's sold within the week.... My only regret will be closing this thread

#243 8 years ago

Yes, I wish Stern woulnd have gone the hand-drawn route for ACDC.... but alas, we're left with it just being an awesome game to play....

oh yeah, that reminds me.... price drop.

#245 8 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Wait...
    You said you turned down offers above $6500
    Now you drop the price to $6600?

Yeah, one required shipping across country.... The other had some other contingencies that were not super attractive....

and I've also found a game I want to buy in the meantime.

#249 8 years ago
    Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Well maybe I've been asleep for a few months $6600? for Premium, even slightly used seems very high..

show me a couple LISTED for less and I'll agree with you.

This year is not last year.

#251 8 years ago

So much passion around pin pricing.

Price too high? Don't buy.

I priced the game at the high end of the spectrum, didn't expect it to fly out the door. if I sit on this for a month or 6 months, it's no great tragedy. It would only get urgent once I want to buy another game after this next one - then I'm out of room

Also, I know some people ship pins all the time without incident, but that's not my preference...

So, I may take a lower offer form a local buyer, paying in cash, no shipping on my part.
    Or I might wait longer.... Such is life.
    Likewise, I've paid more for pins I can actually go pickup then some I could have bought cross country.

Anyways, i enjoy the banter, so feel free to continue, just try not to get ejected, that's no fun.

Price it high? Complainers.
    Refuse to lower price? Complainers.
    Lower price? Complainers.

Since I'll get bitching and moaning regardless, no sense pandering

#253 8 years ago
    Quoted from wtatumjr:

Just look at that nice doggy Beezleboob Avatar - how can you not sell to Beezleboob?

Id love it.

Unfortunately we're separated by several hundred miles (and perhaps several hundred dollar still)... though I think I've come down closer to what he wanted to pay- not sure if he's still interested.

I dropped a note to Don at PInballs on the move the other day, but havent heard back yet as to his schedule for the next few weeks- Ive had really good luck with him moving pinball machines.

#256 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Could have sworn you said you were going to Baltimore at the end of the month...

Client pushed back the meeting a week, but yes, I'm still planning a trip back to Hanover, MD on June 9-10.

Only catch is, I may have to fly from there to Montreal, and if that happens, I wouldn't be able to drive to MD.... .

But if that happens, Id still offer to try to meet you part-way if we work out a deal. (Or split the cost if pinballs-on-the-move comes that far North? Otherwise, we both spend a full day (roundtrip) driving.

#257 8 years ago

Hmmm, this listing is starting to look like a "steal"!

#259 8 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I guess KISS stole your thunder (no pun intended) ...

Maybe.... maybe not.

I don't see the "flood of games" on the market that some predicted.

Still only 3 AC/DC's total on the market (all of which, ahem, priced higher)

I think the greater impact will be on some of the mediocre games Stern has pumped out recently (WWE, Mustang, TWD, etc)....I see far more of those trying to get liquidated...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lowepg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-minty-acdc-premium-with-great-mods?tu=lowepg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.