(Topic ID: 125586)

For sale: HUO, Minty AC/DC Premium with great mods!

By lowepg

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 259 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by lowepg
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
hmg-ic_bnnrimg_08-2011.jpg
qmeme_1430491451434_659.jpg
crying-indian-o.gif
acdcwindow2.jpg
acdcwindow3.jpg
acdcwindow1.jpg
image.jpg
image-286.jpg
image-473.jpg
image.jpg
hey-everybody-pay-attention-to-me.jpg
acdc7.jpg
acdc8.jpg
acdc6.jpg
acdc4.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 4 years ago

So much passion around pin pricing.

Price too high? Don't buy.

I priced the game at the high end of the spectrum, didn't expect it to fly out the door. if I sit on this for a month or 6 months, it's no great tragedy. It would only get urgent once I want to buy another game after this next one - then I'm out of room

Also, I know some people ship pins all the time without incident, but that's not my preference...

So, I may take a lower offer form a local buyer, paying in cash, no shipping on my part.
Or I might wait longer.... Such is life.
Likewise, I've paid more for pins I can actually go pickup then some I could have bought cross country.

Anyways, i enjoy the banter, so feel free to continue, just try not to get ejected, that's no fun.

Price it high? Complainers.
Refuse to lower price? Complainers.
Lower price? Complainers.

Since I'll get bitching and moaning regardless, no sense pandering

#252 4 years ago

Just look at that nice doggy Beezleboob avatar - how can you not sell to Beezleboob?

#253 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Just look at that nice doggy Beezleboob Avatar - how can you not sell to Beezleboob?

Id love it.

Unfortunately we're separated by several hundred miles (and perhaps several hundred dollar still)... though I think I've come down closer to what he wanted to pay- not sure if he's still interested.

I dropped a note to Don at PInballs on the move the other day, but havent heard back yet as to his schedule for the next few weeks- Ive had really good luck with him moving pinball machines.

#254 4 years ago

Could have sworn you said you were going to Baltimore at the end of the month...

#255 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Yes, I wish Stern woulnd have gone the hand-drawn route for ACDC.... but alas, we're left with it just being an awesome game to play....
oh yeah, that reminds me.... price drop.

You know...I personally don't think AC/DC looks bad at all. It does have some hand drawn art and the photos aren't terrible. I like the package...and the game is so kick-ass it really doesn't matter anyway.

Bump for lowepg and the future owner of his machine!

#256 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Could have sworn you said you were going to Baltimore at the end of the month...

Client pushed back the meeting a week, but yes, I'm still planning a trip back to Hanover, MD on June 9-10.

Only catch is, I may have to fly from there to Montreal, and if that happens, I wouldn't be able to drive to MD.... .

But if that happens, Id still offer to try to meet you part-way if we work out a deal. (Or split the cost if pinballs-on-the-move comes that far North? Otherwise, we both spend a full day (roundtrip) driving.

#257 4 years ago

Hmmm, this listing is starting to look like a "steal"!

#258 4 years ago

I guess KISS stole your thunder (no pun intended) ...

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I guess KISS stole your thunder (no pun intended) ...

Maybe.... maybe not.

I don't see the "flood of games" on the market that some predicted.

Still only 3 AC/DC's total on the market (all of which, ahem, priced higher)

I think the greater impact will be on some of the mediocre games Stern has pumped out recently (WWE, Mustang, TWD, etc)....I see far more of those trying to get liquidated...

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside