IMG_3035.JPG
IMG_3033.JPG
IMG_3029.JPG
IMG_3030.JPG
IMG_3032.JPG
IMG_3024.JPG
IMG_3026.JPG
IMG_3022.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

HUO Metallica Monsters Premium $5950

Added: 2015-09-24 02:04:45 UTC • Ended: December 18th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,850

I am selling my HUO Metallica Monsters Premium. This machine legitimately has under 300 plays. I bought this new and am the sole owner. The machine is mint with no flaws, wear, etc. Almost right after buying the game, I started a home remodel and the basement, where this was kept became storage for the remodel. The machine has been covered for the past year or so and has gone unplayed. The original goodie bag is stapled in the bottom of the machine. All original paperwork is also included. There have been no mods done to the game other than the shaker motor. I will post some pics this weekend. I am located in Milwaukee WI, 5 minutes off of Interstate 94 near the airport. I would be willing to coordinate with any shipper that the buyer arranges.

Item photos

IMG_3022.JPG
IMG_3026.JPG
IMG_3024.JPG
IMG_3032.JPG
IMG_3030.JPG
IMG_3029.JPG
IMG_3033.JPG
IMG_3035.JPG
IMG_3034.JPG
IMG_3039.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are b_koenig's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to b_koenig's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Milw, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

#2 8 years ago

Save yourself the trouble of posting pics .
This will be gone ASAP .

#3 8 years ago

Good deal

#4 8 years ago

I believe this will not last more than an hour!

#5 8 years ago

I only have 4 grand saved up for a Met, Prem. Damn!!!! Maybe next time.

#6 8 years ago

Dammit I want this!!!! If you were within an hour of me, I'd be a buyer. Just can't make the drive happen with hunting season starting. Honest and kick ass seller here guys.

#7 8 years ago

I usually don't dump on the Pro, because it's a great game still. But if you're even slightly on the fence, buy this, because the Premium is really awesome.

#8 8 years ago

Anyone want to buy this I could probably go pick up and store till you are coming through SE Wisc around expo time.

#9 8 years ago

I'm extremely tempted. I'd have to sell something, though.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm extremely tempted. I'd have to sell something, though.

Do it! So worth it. I'll come help you break it in before I leave Expo.

#11 8 years ago

Anybody interested in a really nice I500? If I can sell that, I'll but the Metallica.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Anybody interested in a really nice I500? If I can sell that, I'll but the Metallica.

Come on, you can find room near the World Poker Tour can't you?

#13 8 years ago

Ok I swore I wouldn't own Metallica but.... I have some room and know where it can go..... Really want TWD instead but

gweempose - If I buy it, wants dibs after I'm done for the same price I pay?

#14 8 years ago

I've had a couple of offers that are close to my asking price. Right now, I'd like to hold out and try to get my asking price. I will have pics up hopefully tomorrow night. For now, here's a link to my arcade page on Facebook where it can be seen:
https://www.facebook.com/Koenigs-Arcade-351378288339139/timeline/\

And here's a video that it is in as well:
https://www.facebook.com/351378288339139/videos/vb.351378288339139/360611497415818/?type=2&theater

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from b_koenig:

I've had a couple of offers that are close to my asking price. Right now, I'd like to hold out and try to get my asking price.

Your price is fair, and you'll get it.

Never hurts to offer! But if you want this game then just pay the price, because he's going to get it before too long.

#16 8 years ago

Wish I had cash on hand. I'd buy this in a heartbeat. First post by the way, and GLWS!

#17 8 years ago

Absolutely fair price, but the buyer has to be local or it doesn't make much sense, as with all newer stern sales. Game just had a production run also, so shipped prices still exist (not the best timing to get the most back from this title but again, your price is in line).

That being said, I'd buy this over an LE any day of the week if I wanted one and it was local!

GLWS. Sweet game!

#18 8 years ago

Brian and I have been friends for a long time.... all of his stuff is gorgeous, have no worries dealing with him.

I am going to miss this one Brian. Playing two players on this isnt as awkwards as playing two players on the motorcycle replacing it.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Brian and I have been friends for a long time.... all of his stuff is gorgeous, have no worries dealing with him.
I am going to miss this one Brian. Playing two players on this isnt as awkwards as playing two players on the motorcycle replacing it.

When did you move to Sullivan?

GLWS OP!

#21 8 years ago

Great game and great price. I miss mine. GLWS

#22 8 years ago

I wouldn't dare sell my Prem this cheap. Someone who doesn't already own this amazing pin should jump on it. Best Stern to date!!!

#23 8 years ago

Well, it's bone stock and new premiums are running off the line and shipped to your door for what, 7% more? This is a great hobby we have here.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Well, it's bone stock and new premiums are running off the line and shipped to your door for what, 7% more? This is a great hobby we have here.

It's all relative.... Show me another HUO Metallica Premium for under 6k available anywhere.... I am not sure how you bankroll, but even if it is 7% (don't know what NIB are delivered)- That is still at least $500 I could use for other stuff. For me, $500 is significant. If Ghostbusters wasn't on the horizon, this machine would not even be for sale right now because it would already be in my house.

Good luck with the sale Brian (you wont need it though)....

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Playing two players on this isnt as awkwards as playing two players on the motorcycle replacing it.

A motorcycle?!? And here I had my hopes up thinking he was buying another Bonobo for Steve to play with

If I wasn't saving up for child #2 I would be all over this! Brian is a great guy and I'm sure this pin still looks and plays like a brand new game. Good luck!

#26 8 years ago

hmm 15 min drive.

#27 8 years ago

A few offers, but I'm still holding out for my asking price...

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

A motorcycle?!? And here I had my hopes up thinking he was buying another Bonobo for Steve to play with
If I wasn't saving up for child #2 I would be all over this! Brian is a great guy and I'm sure this pin still looks and plays like a brand new game. Good luck!

Child #2? Great news Mike!

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Child #2? Great news Mike!

Is he buying child#2?

#30 8 years ago

Price reduced - $5850 Cash

#31 8 years ago

Still available

#32 8 years ago

i was talking to tim N about this game. I am very tempted but am tied up until tuesday. i hope it sells before then or i may be forced to buy it. i am going to be mad when it sells, i think.

#33 8 years ago

This is from the original 1st run and does have the hex key for the head.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

i was talking to tim N about this game. I am very tempted but am tied up until tuesday. i hope it sells before then or i may be forced to buy it. i am going to be mad when it sells, i think.

Do it Dave! Do it! DO IT!!!!

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Sure would look nice next to Whirlwind....

#36 8 years ago

Several people have reached out to me about my I500. If one of them commits to buying it, I will buy this MET.

#37 8 years ago

Pics uploaded. I did my best. I have very dark walls and getting light is next to impossible. Forgot to mention that it has a shaker motor. - $5850

#38 8 years ago

This has been sold and is heading to California.

#39 8 years ago

Congrats man... I knew this wouldnt make it through the weekend.

#40 8 years ago

Noooooooo!! It should've stayed in the Midwest!!!

Congrats!

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Noooooooo!! It should've stayed in the Midwest!!!
Congrats!

Maybe you shouldn't have been such a cupcake and pulled the trigger! Thats was seriously a great price for local pickup.

#42 8 years ago

If it was TWD Premium it would have been paid for and in your truck ready for drop off @ Expo! I would have had a case of beer waiting for you here too!!

I had to play Metallica again last night at Pinball League to see if I liked it enough. Fun game, just need to learn pinball browser and change that music. Meh for playing pinball to.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

If it was TWD Premium it would have been paid for and in your truck ready for drop off @ Expo! I would have had a case of beer waiting for you here too!!

I might be interested in selling my TWD premium.....pm me if you want to hash stuff out.....

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I might be interested in selling my TWD premium.....pm me if you want to hash stuff out.....

Tell the truth..... Those Walker kills are just too much for you....

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Tell the truth..... Those Walker kills are just too much for you....

LOL! I just drilled out the pf for 3 star posts under the flipper bats. I also pm'd Lyman to make walker kills to start LMS at 4 so Im good.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I was right. I'm mad. hahaha.

I didn't read the willing to ship part or i would have jumped sooner. my mistake. let me know if it falls through.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Congrats on your sale. My lowball price was $5700, didn't think you'd ship at your asking price, so i thought it would last until today. Oops!

$5,700 was the price I had in mind as well, and I don't think it would have been a "lowball" offer. With the new run coming out soon, that's seems about right on the money. That being said, $5,850 was certainly a fair price, and I expected it to sell there. What I didn't expect was for someone to have it shipped at that price. Once you tack on another $400-$500 for shipping, you would think a better deal could have been found locally. It's not like HUO MET premiums are rare, and they are about to become even less so.

At any rate, congrats to both the buyer and the seller! As long as both sides are happy with the deal, that's all that matters.

#48 8 years ago

Damn. Had I known there was a shaker in this puppy, I would have been on my way in my truck. That would have been the straw that broke my back. Congrats on the sale though!

#49 8 years ago

If $150 changed your mind if you wanted a machine or not, priced at close to SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS, you didn't want it in the first place.

What will $150 get you anyhow? Mirror blades and some LEDs? A night at the movies for a family of four?

It's no longer the Great Depression, you cheapskate fucks.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

If $150 changed your mind if you wanted a machine or not, priced at close to SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS, you didn't want it in the first place.
What will $150 get you anyhow? Mirror blades and some LEDs? A night at the movies for a family of four?
It's no longer the Great Depression, you cheapskate fucks.

First of all, I was waiting to make an offer until after I sold one of my other pins. Secondly, your argument makes no sense. A person has to draw the line somewhere. Sure, if it's a rare item then I might be inclined to pay a little more to make sure I don't miss it. This was no the case with this game. There are a lot of METs out there. Lastly, I don't think anyone appreciates your condescending and rude tone. You are welcome to disagree, but if you can't state things in a more polite manner, then I would ask you to please keep your thoughts to yourself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-metallica-monsters-premium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.