20200310_212025 (resized).jpg
20200310_212016 (resized).jpg
20200310_212012 (resized).jpg
20200310_211548 (resized).jpg
20200310_211453 (resized).jpg
20180328_204249 (resized).jpg
20180328_204240 (resized).jpg
20180328_203929 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

Iron Man

Added: 2020-03-11 02:23:46 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (August 31st, 2022) • Ended: August 31st, 2022
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 5,500

Item description

For sale is my HUO Iron Man that has very low plays and is from the original run in 2010. It's all original with no mods and is still running the original code it shipped with. Goodie bag is still stapled inside the cabinet.

Shipping is no problem with NAVL and I have shipped many games in the past without any issues.

Item photos

20200310_212012 (resized).jpg
20200310_212016 (resized).jpg
20200310_212025 (resized).jpg
20200310_212042 (resized).jpg
20200310_211453 (resized).jpg
20200310_211548 (resized).jpg
20180328_204240 (resized).jpg
20180328_204249 (resized).jpg
20180328_203929 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are chooch's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to chooch's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

#2 4 years ago

Figured I would get out in front of the shit storm of comments that will likely follow about the number of plays. Yes, I understand most of you put that amount of plays on your game in the first day and I have done so myself on some titles. Not that I should have to justify the plays because I feel the pictures speak for them self however it's not the first game I have sold with low plays and comments from the peanut gallery are inevitable once it becomes a forum topic. Pinside loves carguments and it's no different then someone who buys a car that sits in their garage all year and only gets driven a few miles.

I purchased the machine shortly after the owner unboxed it and he wasn't a fan of the gameplay. He had a large collection so I have no reason to doubt him since he clearly had other games he could play instead. I have limited space in my gameroom and have always owned more games then I could have setup so some are in storage and I rotate them in and out of the lineup. This machine went straight into storage after I acquired it and it stayed there because my wife wasn't a fan due to the difficultly plus there is an Iron man on location close by at PinballPA that I always get to play. So I never had any reason to reset the gamplay counter and I never updated the code. Our plan was to put an addition on the house that would result in a larger gameroom however things change and we are going in a different direction.

#3 4 years ago

Game looks great and you don’t owe anyone a reason why are selling.
IM kicks butt - someone can make an offer and take their licks too.
GLWS

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Game ooks great and you don’t owe anyone a reason why are selling.

I agree and in a ideal world that would be true. However people were giving me a hard time about it yesterday when I posted for sale on another forum so figured I would get out in front of here it.

#5 4 years ago

Magnets look perfect. No further explanation needed. If I didn't have one I'd save the bucks and go with this over a VE for sure.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Magnets look perfect. No further explanation needed. If I didn't have one I'd save the bucks and go with this over a VE for sure.

Thanks for the nice words and that means a lot coming from you since your games are always in amazing condition.

#7 4 years ago

Had some trade offers but really was looking to sell out right.

#8 4 years ago

weekend bump and price drop

#9 4 years ago

game looks great. i hardly play my games also. alot of times i turn them on and look at them. sick right? glwts if this game is still available next week i might have to go kick the tires.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

game looks great. i hardly play my games also. alot of times i turn them on and look at them. sick right?

Nothing wrong with that and they are works of art, especially when they have a good light show.

Quoted from robotron:

game looks great. i hardly play my games also. alot of times i turn them on and look at them. sick right? glwts if this game is still available next week i might have to go kick the tires.

Denethor will be passing through my way next weekend and then heading out your way

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/offering-game-pickup-and-delivery-along-my-route

#11 4 years ago

Bump

#12 4 years ago

#13 4 years ago

One of my favorite games of all time. Should be in everyone’s collection at least once.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

One of my favorite games of all time. Should be in everyone’s collection at least once.

Agreed.

2 weeks later
#15 3 years ago

Does anyone have a contact for chooch I would like to buy this machine asap and not able to reach him through PM. If you are able to let him know to check his PM my contact info is there for him. Thank you in advance for your help.

#16 3 years ago

I have responded to your PM's in the past. First you offered $4K which I said I could not accept. Then you offered $4250 which I said I could not accept either. I also mentioned in my last PM with the coronavirus outbreak selling this has taken a back seat since at the time I posted things were not as hectic as they are today.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

First you offered $4K

lol

#18 3 years ago

Man this thing is clean. When we get through this mess I will probably be contacting you if this is still available. I’m

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

I have responded to your PM's in the past. First you offered $4K which I said I could not accept. Then you offered $4250 which I said I could not accept either. I also mentioned in my last PM with the coronavirus outbreak selling this has taken a back seat since at the time I posted things were not as hectic as they are today.

What a putz.

Good luck with your machine and stay healthy.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-iron-man-low-play-original-run?hl=xian222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.