(Topic ID: 139759)

For sale: HUO Batman Dark Knight for Spiderman

By NightTrain

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    bdk2.jpg
    bdk1.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

HUO Batman Dark Knight for Spiderman

Added: 2015-09-24 17:42:09 UTC • Ended: October 5th, 2015
    Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,350

Looking to sell or trade my HUO BDK for a Spiderman/TSPP. I recently picked this machine up and cleaned it all up. Looks pretty much brand new. It had 281 plays on it before I updated the code. I bought it from the original owner and he said he got if for his kids, but it just ended up collecting dust over the last 7 years. I know he never updated the code, he didn't even know how to take the glass off. So it would be pretty safe to say, 281 plays was all this machine had. I've put on maybe 50 since.

I replaced the crane opto board and the joker reveal opto board. Both of them had a bad opto. Everything works perfect except the joker reveal sticks sometimes, maybe 1 out of 10 games. It goes back to normal after the machine is cycled on/off. Not sure if this just needs adjusting or wheat the deal is. The Joker reveal does not effect gameplay in any way. I have him turned off for now.

I can take any other pictures that are needed, these are the only ones I happen to have at work. The cabinet and playfield are flawless. This machine is beautiful and is best seen in person.

Looking to trade for Spiderman, TSPP, XMEN, Transformers, or ACDC.

Will sell for $4350

Item photos

bdk1.jpg
    bdk2.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are NightTrain's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to NightTrain's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Sioux Falls, SD, US

#2 8 years ago

Even if it's happens it will be 6500 or there abouts

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from rockrand:

Even if it's happens it will be 6500 or there abouts

So you're saying you DON'T even know if it's going to happen, but you DO know what the price point would be if in fact it did happen. Whoa. Hang on a sec....mind mind just imploded.

#4 8 years ago

It will be the next release have patience young patawon

#5 8 years ago

I may also be open to a HUO TSPP....or others on my wishlist.

#6 8 years ago

Bump

image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 8 years ago

Added a sell price. $4350.

Also will trade for Spiderman, TSPP, Xmen, Transformers, or ACDC. +/- cash where needed.

#8 8 years ago

I played this game a few weeks ago and like the WOZ he sold last week this one is perfect. BUMP

#9 8 years ago

Sold pending payment and pickup. Thanks everyone.

#10 8 years ago

Congrats! Great price on a really fun game.

#11 8 years ago

Sold and gone to a fellow Pinsider. Thanks guys.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-batman-dark-knight-for-spiderman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.