• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ohBeIPJ4MEuas (resized).png
1492009294044 (resized).jpg
1489168555596 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GAP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Houdini by American Pinball

Added: 2017-04-11 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (October 9th, 2017) • Ended: January 3rd, 2018
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Great American Pinball is excited to announce they will be a distributor for American Pinball and their first Pinball machine Houdini. 

We talked to American Pinball today and they are not against distributors taking deposits. We can take deposits at our discretion.  It is not required, but if you like to put a $100.00 deposit down to secure your spot in line with GAP and we will accept that.  Deposit is fully refundable if you decide this game is not your to your liking once final details, gameplay and production timeline is revealed.

Again your deposit is fully refundable if you decide once all the details are revealed that you do not want the game. Once the final reveal, specs and detail of production is revealed, we will ask for half down and the balance upon 30 days prior to shipping. All deposits will be held by Great American Pinball and will not be turned over to American Pinball until production starts.

Price is $6999 + actual shipping cost. Tax will apply to Illinois residents only.

If you would like to put down a deposit, Please send $100.00 to _______@_______ [email removed] that is Great American Pinball's paypal account.

Thanks and if you have any questions please give us a call. ###-###-#### [phone number removed]

Hope to do business with you!

Mike @ GAP
www.greatamericanpinball.com

Item photos

1489168555596 (resized).png
1492009294044 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are GAP's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

GAP has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

99.0%

Go to GAP's stats page

Listing result

This was a distributor ad (NIB sales).

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

West Chicago, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

1 week later
#15 6 years ago

Ok let me shed some light on Houdini and pre order deposits and hope this eases some minds. We are not demanding a deposit to be on our list. If you would like to put a $100.00 deposit down that is fine and you will be on the list and be contacted first when information is available to purchase this machine. All customers on the list will be contacted that same day, prioritized on when we receive your PM to be on the list. Many customers have asked to put down a deposit. They requested to pay a deposit before I even asked to take deposits. I decided to take $100.00 deposits because other American Pinball distributors stated they were taking deposits and we followed suit. Again its optional. While others customers opt not to put a deposit down, they still ask to be on the list. The list is to gage interest. If you want info about the machine you can simply pm GAP on pinside with your name, cell number and email address and we will be happy to put you on a list. $100.00 is fully refundable at any time. No money is handed over to American Pinball until we pick up our games at the factory which is 15 minutes from my shop.

Once the game info is out and a production schedule is established and a person on the list says this game is for them, we will require half down to place the order with American Pinball. At this time no money will be given to American pinball it will stay within Great American Pinball.

Once production starts and games are within 15 days of pickup by GAP, we will then request the balance, just like we do with other pinball pre orders from manufacturers. Its a system that works well for GAP and our customers. The money will not be handed over to American Pinball it will stay with Great American Pinball until the day I go to pick up the games. On the day of pick up, I will pay American Pinball with a check for the full amount of each Houdini machine picked up, no more than that.

As distributors, we are not here to steal peoples money and I tend to think most of us are pretty responsible people as it relates to other peoples money. Yes American Pinball is a start up co and there is always a risk, but there is no risk with your money with us. I promise you that! JJP was once a startup up co asking for deposits. Spooky was a startup co that asked for deposits. Yes JPOP and Skit B are great examples of how deposits and pre orders can go terribly wrong. I do get it!!!!! American Pinball do have experienced designers and engineers and a guy who is head of sales for American pinball who has decades of experience in the coin op business. They have a working prototype and are touring upcoming pinball shows with it. That should say a lot.

I believe this co will make a great product that will be for some and not for others. That's ok, there is plenty of other manufacturers and pinball machines that will meet your needs.

The game should be out in late 2017. We will keep you updated on any info American Pinball will allow us to share with you. Again all deposits will be held by Great American Pinball until the day we pick up your machine!

Thanks and I hope this clarify things.

GAP

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GAP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-houdini-by-american-pinball?tu=GAP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.