New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 268495)

FS: HUO Houdini -$5000 or trades considered

By Pinphila

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Pinphila
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A8DC3D43-F647-4016-9D9F-5A34A86C7DA5 (resized).jpeg
C176F9E5-9749-401F-97D6-FF80D59A1FEB (resized).jpeg
94BEDCBA-197D-4947-906F-A4DAAF135F21 (resized).jpeg
AAEE0D87-CAFE-47BE-A7EA-0B595B1D6B91 (resized).jpeg
D2DB3F18-311D-41A0-B8FE-51C92D0A8960 (resized).jpeg
6D9BA2BE-1CD6-4CD9-ADBA-C0BD76C88A2E (resized).jpeg
0289A1BC-A76C-4C90-A420-94E02F961CBA (resized).jpeg
590EB8A2-E150-43BA-BCBC-12EACBE497C6 (resized).jpeg
64E96941-E792-4EE8-97E9-9346E91E82FA (resized).jpeg
61A1AEF1-328E-48A5-93E3-8A149CAD1648 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,000

for sale

FS: HUO Houdini -$5000 or trades considered

Added: May 11th, 2020 Ended: July 6th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Selling a 1 owner HUO Houdini. 120 plays but I still play so it will go up.
Has Cliffy set installed.
Has side blades.
1 small scuff on head.

Great game and love it but need room.

Game will be located in my garage for easy contact free move.

Interesting trades of similar price considered. Please dont offer me your non-working Road Kings, Special Forces, and broken SF2.

Item photos

0289A1BC-A76C-4C90-A420-94E02F961CBA (resized).jpeg
590EB8A2-E150-43BA-BCBC-12EACBE497C6 (resized).jpeg
64E96941-E792-4EE8-97E9-9346E91E82FA (resized).jpeg
61A1AEF1-328E-48A5-93E3-8A149CAD1648 (resized).jpeg
6D9BA2BE-1CD6-4CD9-ADBA-C0BD76C88A2E (resized).jpeg
94BEDCBA-197D-4947-906F-A4DAAF135F21 (resized).jpeg
A8DC3D43-F647-4016-9D9F-5A34A86C7DA5 (resized).jpeg
AAEE0D87-CAFE-47BE-A7EA-0B595B1D6B91 (resized).jpeg
C176F9E5-9749-401F-97D6-FF80D59A1FEB (resized).jpeg
D2DB3F18-311D-41A0-B8FE-51C92D0A8960 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Exton, PA, US

Seller insights

These are Pinphila's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinphila's stats page

#2 5 months ago

OP read with sense of humor as not being a @#@# just always wanted to ask this question since I see it so often .....

You state "love it but need room" BUT also "Interesting trades of similar price considered". So if one doesn't have the room how is it that a trade is going to rectify the situation?

No offense meant bump and GLWS/T

#3 5 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

OP read with sense of humor as not being a @#@# just always wanted to ask this question since I see it so often .....
You state "love it but need room" BUT also "Interesting trades of similar price considered". So if one doesn't have the room how is it that a trade is going to rectify the situation?

If the trade is really interesting, I’ll make more room. I can sell something else. Otherwise, cash works great.

#4 5 months ago

Great seller alert - I've bought a few games from John and he's solid as they come ! Deal with confidence - great price on a fun game ! $ 2000 off NIB - can't beat this.

#5 5 months ago

Sure.. I deplete my pinball funds a couple weeks ago and someone finally post a HUO Houdini under NIB prices.

GLWTS...timing sucks!

Bump it up...

#6 5 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Great seller alert - I've bought a few games from John and he's solid as they come ! Deal with confidence - great price on a fun game ! $ 2000 off NIB - can't beat this.

Well now that we see Joe has backed you the low price makes sense!

#7 5 months ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Thanks Joe!

Gotta save up for the re-run of pirates

It’s a beautiful game and quite fun. The reverse inverted flippers are great!

#9 5 months ago

how about a working road kings?...….. bump!

#10 5 months ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

how about a working road kings?...….. bump!

Only if it has as broken ramp!

#11 5 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

One of the great things about this hobby is people do a lot of trading. Maybe somebody has a game that he already has a buyer for, or may want to try out for a little while. I will second the great seller/trader alert!

#12 5 months ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

One of the great things about this hobby is people do a lot of trading. Maybe somebody has a game that he already has a buyer for, or may want to try out for a little while. I will second the great seller/trader alert!

Thanks Bob

#13 5 months ago

Bump - Anyone on east coast, Donnie is most likely coming to my place then heading south. I am sure he would give you a reasonable price to ship.

#15 5 months ago

Pics of cabinet scuff/damage please

#16 5 months ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Pics of cabinet scuff/damage please

I’ll grab tomorrow. Thought i had in the album but I see its not.

#17 5 months ago

Head pic added with small scuff

#18 5 months ago

Bump

#19 5 months ago

Thought this would be gone by now, bump! Also, something to note, AP has a new code release that is coming out for Houdini.

#20 5 months ago

I'll give you a free bump. Don't know the seller, and not a fan of the game (shots are too tight for my preference - killer theme tho and some good toys), but been searching for a RBION for myself and noticed a few of these for sale. Looks like way better condition and way under market. GLWTS

#21 5 months ago

Thanks guys. Still available. Lots of tire kicker. I’ll make it $5050. I would consider trades too.

#22 5 months ago

New price. This has to sell!

#24 5 months ago

I’m noticing a LOT of games aren’t selling now, and I don’t think it’s the price. Hang in there, this is one of the best deals and games for sale on PS right now! Phenomenally better than the several Munsters I’ve seen for sale at comparable prices.

#25 5 months ago

Wow, can’t believe this Houdini pinball hasn’t sold. I’d buy this as a second copy and put it in my chateau if I could afford a chateau. Fun shooter and a very underrated game. Packed like a $7k-$9k LE machine “Ferrari” for the price of a $5.1k “Honda Accord”. GLWTS

#26 5 months ago

Thanks guys. I agree. I’m patient and I keep
Enjoying it.

#27 4 months ago

Bump - looking for an Aero Prem/LE and a JP
Prem.

#28 4 months ago

Would trade for SW prem too.

#29 4 months ago

I will be happy to trade you a Bally Hardbody, not working, probably just a fuse, and a Firepower II, works, with very little wear on the playfield(actually very little paint left, just not worn). I know what I have and seen them on EBay selling for $4000 ea. It's a very good deal for you!

#30 4 months ago

$5000 buMp

#31 4 months ago

What’s your favorite mode? Mine is the scaling video mode. It is challenging to throw cards and always feels great to win an EB. Of course a lock throw onto the trunk is the biggest omg moment in pinball. Top thing for new buyer to do is change level to beginner in menu. Doing so allows more progress and prevents frustration imo. This pin will make someone a better player, while providing thousands of hours of fun. GLWTS

#32 4 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What’s your favorite mode? Mine is the scaling video mode. It is challenging to throw cards and always feels great to win an EB. Of course a lock throw onto the trunk is the biggest omg moment in pinball. Top thing for new buyer to do is change level to beginner in menu. Doing so allows more progress and prevents frustration imo. This pin will make someone a better player, while providing thousands of hours of fun. GLWTS

I love the inverted reversed flippers. I dont know if this will make you a better player but it is fun to watch others try to play it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside