Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191027_185107 (resized).jpg
20191027_185300 (resized).jpg
20191027_185113 (resized).jpg
20191027_185021 (resized).jpg
20191027_184954 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Houdini

Added: 2019-10-27 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (November 5th, 2019) • Ended: November 11th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 5,199 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

HUO and in excellent shape. Topper, art blades, scoop cliffy. Will ship at buyer's expense.

Item photos

20191027_185300 (resized).jpg
20191027_184954 (resized).jpg
20191027_185021 (resized).jpg
20191027_185107 (resized).jpg
20191027_185113 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are manadams's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to manadams's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Loveland, CO, US

#2 4 years ago

Great price!

#3 4 years ago

Looks awesome. GLWS

#4 4 years ago

I'm interested in the game, but I'm afraid to operate it. How robust has it been and how many games have you played on it?

#5 4 years ago

Back up for sale.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I'm interested in the game, but I'm afraid to operate it. How robust has it been and how many games have you played on it?

I'm sure he'll tell you it's been a disaster that breaks all the time and you shouldn't buy it.

Why do people ask questions like this?

#7 4 years ago

Because they are idiots!

Again- glws wish you were closer

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Because they are idiots!
Again- glws wish you were closer

Why, would you ask him for a date? You certainly wouldn't buy the game.

Not everyone has the same purposes for buying games. Why do you feel it necessary to call names? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

In answer to your question, I need games that don't have stuck balls, require resets or generally don't work well in public. If you are one of those guys who buys a game and throws a grand in horseshit mods on it while playing less than a 100 games, I'm not interested. But hey, feel good about yourselves, gammas!

BTW, nice threadcrap with no contribution. I guess that's your styles.

#9 4 years ago

One has been on location at mom’s organic market in college park md for at least a year.

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve been there but I’ve never seen it down, and everything’s always worked correctly on it — catapult, locks, stage, shaker, etc.

The pinball map does have a couple notes about it being down, but I don’t think it would stay there for so long if it wasn’t a reliable moneymaker.

I bought my Houdini after playing it a bunch at mom’s.

#10 4 years ago

This post in another thread is also relevant ...

Quoted from KenLayton:

My buddy Welby Bergum bought a Houdini and I've been using that machine to help fill in more information in the American Pinball section. I must say, American Pinball really has great quality construction, good playfield parts, and they listen to us technicians in the field.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinwiki-1/page/2#post-5290445

Glwts

#11 4 years ago

Bump........

#12 4 years ago

Price drop.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Not everyone has the same purposes for buying games. Why do you feel it necessary to call names? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
In answer to your question, I need games that don't have stuck balls, require resets or generally don't work well in public. If you are one of those guys who buys a game and throws a grand in horseshit mods on it while playing less than a 100 games, I'm not interested. But hey, feel good about yourselves, gammas!
BTW, nice threadcrap with no contribution. I guess that's your styles.

I would never sell a guy like you a pin ever! Your a complete waste of time! and your the type of guy that would want 1800 pics then offer the guy half of his asking price! Stupid questions get stupid replies! This guy obviously wants to move this pin! So let him!

Again- glws op! Great price! If you were closer I wouldn’t ask stupid questions and I would come get it now

#14 4 years ago

And I have absolutely no idea what your talking about “asking him for a date” means? Dude get off the meth! I’m sure your better than that.

Peace

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

feel good about yourselves, gammas

what-the-hell-is-a-gamma, bump

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

If you only knew how many pins this guy buys.

Laughable.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

If you were closer I wouldn’t ask stupid questions and I would come get it now

Even if it’s NOT robust?

#18 4 years ago

SadSack ... no location, no donation, no story, hidden collection...
True definition of a lurker? His post did generate multiple bumps!

#19 4 years ago

Another price drop.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-houdini-72?hl=konjurer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.