You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

004 (resized).JPG
003 (resized).JPG
002 (resized).JPG
001 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Houdini

Added: 2019-07-04 12:24:06 UTC • Ended: July 20th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 5,700

Item description

Up for your trade consideration is an HUO Houdini. This machine plays 100% & is completely dialed in. The condition is the expected excellent for a machine that has approximately 800 plays. This is a beautiful machine that is sure to please!The mods include...
*Side Art
*Mod Father Custom Shooter Rod
*Mod-Couple Planchette
At this time I am just looking for a few trade considerations. Would certainly like to acquire...
*Batman66
*Guardians Of The Galaxy
*Got *ACNC
*The Hobbit
*Iron Maiden
*AC/DC
*Etc.
Of coarse this would be + or - cash depending on the trade consideration. If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks for your interest!

Item photos

001 (resized).JPG
002 (resized).JPG
003 (resized).JPG
004 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Ockeyhead's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Ockeyhead's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 5,600

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Dover, PA, US

#2 4 years ago

In a short amount of time I've already received several trade offers. One offer was just too far away, but might reconsider over time. Really would like to do a Batman 66 or GOT Pro trade, but might consider other titles including ~ ACNC, The Hobbit or Iron Maiden. This list could expand, pending on time.

#3 4 years ago

Just added Guardians Of The Galaxy for a potential trade. The trades that have been offered, were mostly titles that were previously in the lineup. So, anyone w/ a GOTG, BM66 or GOT PRO that would like to switch things up > Let me know.

#4 4 years ago

Last evening I was touching up the rubber w/ isopropyl & notice a very small 1/4 inch hairline fracture in one of the plastics. Though this is not a problem, I have since subtracted $100 from the asking price. AP has outstanding customer service & will replace the plastic. AP's track record is well revered.

#5 4 years ago

Shawn is a great guy to deal with!

#6 4 years ago

As of this Wednesday I have a pending trade for an AC/DC vault. AC/DC is on the lower list of my trade preference, but I will follow through if no other offers are made. The top three machines that we are looking for are > BM66, GOTG & GOT. Thanks!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-houdini-58 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.