P1030744 (resized).JPG
P1030742 (resized).JPG
P1030741 (resized).JPG
P1030740 (resized).JPG
P1030736 (resized).JPG
P1030734 (resized).JPG
P1030735 (resized).JPG
P1030738 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Houdini

Added: 2019-01-12 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (April 12th, 2019) • Ended: April 13th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,800

I am the first and only owner. Has the side art blades installed from the factory. It has VERY few plays on it and looks brand new. No stairs involved in moving, in fact I can have it moved into the garage and ready for you to pick up.

Looking for a cash sale, no trades at this point.

Item photos

P1030734 (resized).JPG
P1030735 (resized).JPG
P1030736 (resized).JPG
P1030738 (resized).JPG
P1030740 (resized).JPG
P1030741 (resized).JPG
P1030742 (resized).JPG
P1030744 (resized).JPG
P1030746 (resized).JPG
P1030747 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are kse001's market stats.

silver Seller Level

kse001 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kse001's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Madison, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#2 5 years ago

Great title w/ a -$1000 off NIB price. At $6200 this is worth every penny. I paid the exact same price several months ago & our Houdini isn't going anywhere.

#3 5 years ago

Love my Houdini. Shots on the right are tight, but very makeable. Lots to do. Solid title at a fair price.

#4 5 years ago

I bought a Houdini a while back and love it.

3 weeks later
#5 5 years ago

Thanks for the support. Bumping this once halfway through the listing.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Love my Houdini. Shots on the right are tight, but very makeable. Lots to do. Solid title at a fair price.

With due respect, let’s please stop
Saying this. Having actually measured them, the shots are found to be no more tight than a lot of the ones on IMDN or even on the recent Pirates. It’s all in our heads

This is still my most played game next to MB

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

With due respect, let’s please stop
Saying this. Having actually measured them, the shots are found to be no more tight than a lot of the ones on IMDN or even on the recent Pirates. It’s all in our heads
This is still my most played game next to MB

On the width, and between what I’ve and a buddy, we’ve measured this as well against several new pins, and yes, there is a slight difference on most shots, so going to have to just disagree with you on that one. It’s a fun and beautiful pin, just tight on some of the shots.

#8 5 years ago

I meant between what I own and a buddy’s collection, we have most of the recent pins to use for comparison.

4 weeks later
#9 5 years ago

Reduced price a bit and also updated possible trade options.

#10 5 years ago

I've seen a few games listed for sale that I'm interested in, but I have no spare room and sellers not interested in trades. So, I'm starting to get a little more serious about selling the Houdini and dropped the price a bit more. The game really is basically brand new, just minus the box.

2 weeks later
#11 5 years ago

Starting to get a bit more serious about selling the game (though I still don't plan to drop it to $5K as some have offered) so I dropped the price a bit again. Also decided to stick to cash only and remove the trade option since I'm more interested in having an open spot in the game room at this point.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from kse001:

Starting to get a bit more serious about selling the game (though I still don't plan to drop it to $5K as some have offered) so I dropped the price a bit again. Also decided to stick to cash only and remove the trade option since I'm more interested in having an open spot in the game room at this point.

Instead of dropping the price so much, consider shipping using Fastenal. Seems like a hassle but you’ll suddenly have a much larger pool of buyers

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Instead of dropping the price so much, consider shipping

Agree that shipping will open it up to more people but at 5800 I think he's now at the right pricing point. The bad thing is ... with everyone stoked about Black Knight doesn't help! Lastly, all the negative talk about this game doesn't help, which I don't understand as I purchased mine after all the negative talk started and I love the game!

Lastly, for the last time, the new code coming out in April will make this game even better so that's something any potential buyer should consider as well.

GLWS bump

#14 5 years ago

Don't want to insult anyone but to me this feels like a JJP game, but at a heck of a more reasonable price. Fun game and if shots are too tight then play better! GLWTS/T!

#15 5 years ago

I was reluctant because of all the bad press about Houdini, but bought one a few months ago. My wife and I love it. We have had several friends over and they really enjoyed it as well.

#16 5 years ago

The negativity was all BS. This game is the best value around, even NIB. The “shots too tight” complaining is nonsense - objectively not real. Now somebody buy this awesome game!

#17 5 years ago

Good seller bump. I purchased my first pin from KSE three years ago and it was in great shape and it was a super easy pick up. He had the pin in the garage for me to test and then helped load it in my car. Couldn't have gone smoother.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-houdini-45?hl=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.