Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Syco54645
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#10 5 years ago

Yikes, the price on these continues to plummet. I'm sure a buyer will come along GLWS bump!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Man the gossip crew seems really to have knocked this game around. Mark my words, it will be a hot item once they shift over to Oktoberfest. Think about it - the people who are commenting on it negatively have played it a couple times on location, not set up properly. The ones who own it, are ecstatic. Blows my mind.

I owned and paid for it. 2 actually as did 5 other owners near me and played it. It’s just not a fun game period. So I am commenting based on My investment and opinion. Others (or the 5 cheerleaders for this game) can love it no issues but the calling people wrong for not understanding this game just seems wrong. Many have expressed why this game is not fun and their view is just as justified. If anyone is considering Houdini this used one is your best choice.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

And that's why I'd never by a Houdini mod from you. You're very outspoken with hate for the game on multiple threads. And now pissing in someone's FS thread badmouthing the game.
I do get a chuckle when I see my 8 year old hitting shots while others complain about the game being overly difficult.

Ok really? I did not Hate on the game I Said it was not Fun and my family did not enjoy it. Do I have to Love every game because I made a mod for it? Do I have to lie and say it’s Awesome to sell something? No thanks. We didn’t enjoy it why can’t Houdini owners accept that not everyone has to love it like they do?? I am glad your 8 year old enjoys it and I have said if anyone is considering Houdini this is the best price/option to buy it. Umphhh.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Honestly you really shat on this guy’s for sale thread with your comments on how much it sucks then “try” to make up for it with your last sentence. Unnecessary. Sometimes better to keep moving.

Can you show me again where I said the game "sucks"? Don't think I have ever said that about Any game. Are you reading a different post or forum?

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

"It’s just not a fun game period."
"Others (or the 5 cheerleaders for this game) can love it no issues but the calling people wrong for not understanding this game just seems wrong. "
"it was not Fun and my family did not enjoy it."
These are all comments that basically state it sucks. We get it, you've stated this opinion in the past. But to do it in a For Sale ad is just bad tact. Would you like it in your own ad if people came in and basically said the game sucks and only 5 people love it? Should have just kept quiet and that's why I'm calling you out on it. How are you being helpful here? Only harmful.

Thats fair and I do apologize if my opinion was considered harmful.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-houdini-40?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.