Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pduffy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180914_111345 (resized).jpg
20180914_111406 (resized).jpg
20180914_111332 (resized).jpg
20180914_111359 (resized).jpg
20180914_111414 (resized).jpg
20180914_111314 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

We went to the York Show this weekend & purchased a Houdini. I had the funds for any machine on the floor, so my wife & I took the plunge & opted for Houdini. Before making the decision I did a lot of research/reading here on Pinside & this is a title that seems to have either a love it or hate it opinion. But after playing this machine for virtually all weekend, I can absolutely state that we made the right decision. Houdini has everything that defines an A+ title ~ playfield layout, deep rule set, incredible theme, beautiful art, fantastic lightshow, alluring callouts, jaw dropping catapult, & very unique in every category. AP designed & produced a masterpiece that is an original & fresh depiction that separates itself from the rest of the pinball manufactures.
I'd wish you well in your pursuit of the perfect machine, but you really need not to look no further. For $63 & all of the modifications this is a steal of a deal! Someone buy this machine!

\

It kicks ass! I think some people are scared off by the shots. It's the only explanation. Those people need to try harder.

#52 1 year ago

great seller and the pin seems to be settling in around low to mid 6s. Seller has a congo. if anyone wants to work out a 3 way trade with my congo. shoot me a pm

#53 1 year ago

bump for great seller. my congo or wh20 if anyone wants 3 way local trade

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

bump for great seller. my congo or wh20 if anyone wants 3 way local trade

I love Congo and Wh20 and have both of them. I know someone would want those titlles.

#55 1 year ago

With all the mods on this bad boy 6300$ is an excellent deal and owner has all top notch pins and this one looks like it just slid out of the box

#56 1 year ago

Bump for a great Pinsider.

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from musketd:

With all the mods on this bad boy 6300$ is an excellent deal and owner has all top notch pins and this one looks like it just slid out of the box

Thanks and you are correct that it is super nice.

#59 1 year ago

Still tempted to get this. Have a nice wh20 if anyone up for local 3 way trade. About 4800 value towards houdini. Nice cab, shopped, leds, some new ramps, mods, boulder shooter rod, lost mountain.

Otherwise bump for a beautiful pin.

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Still tempted to get this. Have a nice wh20 if anyone up for local 3 way trade. About 4800 value towards houdini. Nice cab, shopped, leds, some new ramps, mods, boulder shooter rod, lost mountain.
Otherwise bump for a beautiful pin.

This game is 1000 times better than WH20

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

lol, serious lol!

#62 1 year ago

Why not a million times? LOL...

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Why not a million times? LOL...

Ok a million! Don’t get me wrong, WH20 is cool but Houdini is so much deeper!

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Ok a million! Don’t get me wrong, WH20 is cool but Houdini is so much deeper!

You know what isn't cool? Laying down some lame hyperbole on someone who makes a sincere offer of an A-list title...

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I love my Wh20. I've had it almost 10 years now and it isn't going anywhere.

#66 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

You know what isn't cool? Laying down some lame hyperbole on someone who makes a sincere offer of an A-list title...

What am I missing here? Trying to give Hank some bumps

#67 1 year ago

How has no one bought this yet killer deal for sure

#68 1 year ago

I’m trying

#69 1 year ago

Lowered to 6250

#70 1 year ago

Bump to the top for a GREAT seller.

#71 1 year ago

Sorry man, where are you located?

#72 1 year ago

Sent you a PM

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside