Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180914_111345 (resized).jpg
20180914_111406 (resized).jpg
20180914_111332 (resized).jpg
20180914_111359 (resized).jpg
20180914_111414 (resized).jpg
20180914_111314 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Houdini

Added: 2018-09-15 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 28th, 2018) • Ended: October 30th, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 6,250 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Perfect example with extras. Here is your chance to own a Houdini at a discount. Game has about 200 plays.

Add Ons:
New Ball Gate
Theatre mod decal
Side Blades
Plastic Protectors
Shaker Motor.

Have about 7300 in it and asking 6500 which has been lowered to 6300.00

Item photos

20180914_111314 (resized).jpg
20180914_111414 (resized).jpg
20180914_111359 (resized).jpg
20180914_111332 (resized).jpg
20180914_111406 (resized).jpg
20180914_111345 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are hank527's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to hank527's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

York, Pennsylvania, US

#2 5 years ago

Great game and nicely priced. GLWTS!

#3 5 years ago

Great Seller too! His machines are always immaculate. If I didn't already just buy 4 pins I would jump on buying it.

#4 5 years ago

One of the best to buy/trade from. Hope he doesn’t regret this sale when he plays Deadpool!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

One of the best to buy/trade from. Hope he doesn’t regret this sale when he plays Deadpool!

Just played Deadpool tonight again, he will not regret this sale...

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just played Deadpool tonight again, he will not regret this sale...

Haha, just busting balls. Good luck Hank!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Haha, just busting balls. Good luck Hank!

All good. Appreciate the compliments. Since Alice Cooper is delayed I have a spot where I do not need to move a game just yet, but it will happen soon. I'm still selling as I like Houdini, but don't love it. I guess I'm not that good to make the tight shots.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

All good. Appreciate the compliments. Since Alice Cooper is delayed I have a spot where I do not need to move a game just yet, but it will happen soon. I'm still selling as I like Houdini, but don't love it. I guess I'm not that good to make the tight shots.

It takes some tweaking to get really right. The game is SUPER sensitive to being level, and you have to adjust the targets to give you the optimum clearance. The game is a bit rough around the edges still, but either way you’ll like Deadpool for sure! Hope you get your ACNC eventually!

Anyway team, buy with confidence, this is the optimum situation, easy rollout of the game, great guy, easy to find. BWC

#9 5 years ago

Lowered my price to 6500. Honestly, I've had some offers at 6300. First one at 6400 would take it.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Lowered my price to 6500. Honestly, I've had some offers at 6300. First one at 6400 would take it.

Ouch...Big hit.
GLWS!

#11 5 years ago

Whoever gets this game will be very pleased; game looks brand new and has a bunch of mods as well; killer deal

#12 5 years ago

Anyone for 6400?

#14 5 years ago

Good guy to deal with GLWTS.

#15 5 years ago

Still available. A few interested, but nothing done yet.

I believe 6400 with these upgrades will be the cheapest Houdini sale yet.

I'm in York and pickup at the York show is possible.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Still available. A few interested, but nothing done yet.
I believe 6400 with these upgrades will be the cheapest Houdini sale yet.
I'm in York and pickup at the York show is possible.

6k on FB groups
6200 on pinside >>> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-houdini-31#post-4568510

#17 5 years ago

And he sold it right away. That game did not have the upgrades. Seems like no one wants Houdini.

#18 5 years ago

I sold mine for 6,500 with similar upgrades. GLWTS!

#19 5 years ago

Killer deal here for someone

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

And he sold it right away. That game did not have the upgrades. Seems like no one wants Houdini.

Don’t pay attention to him, he’s a total troll.

#21 5 years ago

Magic Bump!

#22 5 years ago

This sale is Magical bump!

#23 5 years ago

Spend-a-little-time-adjusting-the-game-and-it-will-Knock-you-out bump!

Raise the left side a hair (1-2 turns each leg),
raise the left flipper coil power by 1,
drop the flippers towards the apron about 1/8”,
lower the scoop coil power by 1 or 2,
lower the auto fire power by 1,
and you’re in business

Yes it’s a dumb number of things you have to do to a NIB game but once you’ve got it dialed in, it’s a fun, HARD game. Default settings are way way too hard too

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Spend-a-little-time-adjusting-the-game-and-it-will-Knock-you-out bump!
Raise the left side a hair (1-2 turns each leg),
raise the left flipper coil power by 1,
drop the flippers towards the apron about 1/8”,
lower the scoop coil power by 1 or 2,
lower the auto fire power by 1,
and you’re in business
Yes it’s a dumb number of things you have to do to a NIB game but once you’ve got it dialed in, it’s a fun, HARD game. Default settings are way way too hard too

If it doesn't sell this weekend, I may just keep it and sell something else.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

If it doesn't sell this weekend, I may just keep it and sell something else.

Sell me your DW!

#26 5 years ago

That's a 5k game though. It's super nice. Best one I've ever seen. I traded my original DW for this one that's almost perfect and added a color dmd.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

That's a 5k game though. It's super nice. Best one I've ever seen. I traded my original DW for this one that's almost perfect and added a color dmd.

Nice! When did you trade it out? I know I played one of yours, it was in good condition

#28 5 years ago

I think 6 months ago. The newer one is near mint. Has the switch that requires the glass to be on.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I think 6 months ago. The newer one is near mint. Has the switch that requires the glass to be on.

That’s original to the game, before they came up with the coin door interlock. Good for you! 5k is too much for me, but I’ll keep looking

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That’s original to the game, before they came up with the coin door interlock. Good for you! 5k is too much for me, but I’ll keep looking

Well it's close to 5k. Has Colordmd.

It's really 4800, but I doubt that changes anything. That's what my total cost on it is.

I lowered Houdini to 6300. If it doesn't sell I have a family guy with clear coated PF, yellow trim, and colordmd. It's super nice and I'll list that for 5500. I have a nice Congo with colordmd at 4400, and a super nice Austin Powers with a clear coated nos PF 3500.

#32 5 years ago

Good guy bump

#33 5 years ago

Amazing seller here always has top notch stuff his freaking dr who he has is ridiculous as well nicest you’ll ever see

#34 5 years ago

No interest in the Houdini but now I’m very intrigued by the Dr Who!! Love that game.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No interest in the Houdini but now I’m very intrigued by the Dr Who!! Love that game.

dude, back off, I've been looking for another one for months!!

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

dude, back off, I've been looking for another one for months!!

Lol same here but you were in line first. Owned DW 3 times and need to bring it back home.

#37 5 years ago

Doctor Who bump! just installed my upgraded power supply in Houdini and got the flippers dialed in. This game is smokin' now!

#38 5 years ago

His dr who is easily worth 5k plus but is shows it’s flawless

#39 5 years ago

Just tested the upgraded Houdini power supply. absolutely PERFECT. Game needs some very fine tweaking out of the box, but it is a keeper for sure. power supply eliminates all low power issues with catapult, coils, magnets, etc.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Just tested the upgraded Houdini power supply. absolutely PERFECT. Game needs some very fine tweaking out of the box, but it is a keeper for sure. power supply eliminates all low power issues with catapult, coils, magnets, etc.

Great Mod. Wish mine came with that I might have kept it?

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Me too. I miss my Houdini but not all of the power fluctuations.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Part of the deal with a new manufacturer

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Part of the deal with a new manufacturer

I get that and respect it just a tough pill to swallow for me knowing this was wrong and Everyone knew it yet now everyone is Excited that they are willing to Sell a "Mod" to make it work correctly now? And the second "Mod" kit was discussed for sale to also fix the dropping flippers which Everyone said does not happen and it must be your house or power, yet now everyone is lined up to buy "mods" to make the game work as it should have? It was a good game just not what I expected. New company or not, $7,000 is a lot of money so I hoped it at least worked as sold.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I get that and respect it just a tough pill to swallow for me knowing this was wrong and Everyone knew it yet now everyone is Excited that they are willing to Sell a "Mod" to make it work correctly now? And the second "Mod" kit was discussed for sale to also fix the dropping flippers which Everyone said does not happen and it must be your house or power, yet now everyone is lined up to buy "mods" to make the game work as it should have? It was a good game just not what I expected. New company or not, $7,000 is a lot of money so I hoped it at least worked as sold.

The power mod comes with $129 credit. Not all 500 plus customers have had issues either and need the mods so “lining up” is a bit much. It’s a great game and I think their products will only get better.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

The power mod comes with $129 credit. Not all 500 plus customers have had issues either and need the mods so “lining up” is a bit much. It’s a great game and I think their products will only get better.

$150 credit. I think that was a phenomenal response -on top of - the awesome support they already provide. I wonder if Josh K and Barry are sick of Houdini, but I sure as hell appreciate their continued hard work

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

$150 credit. I think that was a phenomenal response -on top of - the awesome support they already provide. I wonder if Josh K and Barry are sick of Houdini, but I sure as hell appreciate their continued hard work

A credit towards another game I don't want or accessories I did not Need? Just seems like offering to swap out the Correct power supply would have been a slightly more stand up support as it Does make the game work as sold? Sorry I still don't see this as a mod? I ended up Buying the transformer for the guy I sold the game to as he felt slighted by the deal. All good I guess.

#47 5 years ago

Sincere apology to the OP. When replying from my cell I didn’t realize this was a FS thread. Completely dink thing to do sorry. With the new power supply and this great price buyer is going to have a fun game at a great price.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sincere apology to the OP. When replying from my cell I didn’t realize this was a FS thread. Completely dink thing to do sorry. With the new power supply and this great price buyer is going to have a fun game at a great price.

That’s very cool of you. Same for
Me, no need to muddy the sale waters.

Free bump!

1 week later
#49 5 years ago

Still available bumperino

#50 5 years ago

We went to the York Show this weekend & purchased a Houdini. I had the funds for any machine on the floor, so my wife & I took the plunge & opted for Houdini. Before making the decision I did a lot of research/reading here on Pinside & this is a title that seems to have either a love it or hate it opinion. But after playing this machine for virtually all weekend, I can absolutely state that we made the right decision. Houdini has everything that defines an A+ title ~ playfield layout, deep rule set, incredible theme, beautiful art, fantastic lightshow, alluring callouts, jaw dropping catapult, & very unique in every category. AP designed & produced a masterpiece that is an original & fresh depiction that separates itself from the rest of the pinball manufactures.
I'd wish you well in your pursuit of the perfect machine, but you really need not to look no further. For $63 & all of the modifications this is a steal of a deal! Someone buy this machine!

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-houdini-34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.