Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: April 30th, 2019
Ended: May 19th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
$ 800 (OBO)
Open for offers
I am selling my Williams Hot Tip to make room for another pin because I'm losing the battle of getting another pin and putting it elsewhere besides the spare room to my wife. This game plays super fast with a lot of new components for trouble free play.
1. New Rottendog MPU so no worries with system 3 connector board and no AAA batteries to ruin a board.
2. New Rottendog Power supply board for reliability.
3. New Inkochnito Bridge board that replaces the beer can capacitor and adds fuses for safety to prevent fires that were possible if the bridge rectifier should fail on the original system 3 through 11A pins.
4. New play field glass.
5. New Pinscore displays for reliability and low power usage.
6. Full Cointaker LEDs throughout pin, Non-Ghosting LEDs in all controlled lamps.
7. New chrome legs, bolts, and leg levelers.
8. Various colored Titan Rubbers for that modern look on a classic 1970's pin.
9. All new flipper bats, mechanics, and coils.
10. New SilverJet premium pinball.
11. New mylar decal on spinner for good looks and long lasting.
Game plays 100% with no broken plastics. Still set up to play for quarters.
The play field is near perfect with only a small nick of paint missing near the R/H kicker and a fresh coat of wax. Backglass is near perfect as well with bright colors and no fade. The backglass does have 3 minor nicks, 1 below player 2,3, and 4. I assume from long ago people removing the glass. As a preventive, I sprayed triple thick to make sure there were no further issues.
I have resprayed the cabinet gloss white, after I masked off the original stencil artwork. Debating about repainting the stencil work, but currently like the new shiny cabinet with the original artwork.
So if you want modern reliable technology with chimes, and even the classic sound of a score reel with digital displays, look no further than a Williams Hot Tip!
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.