DSCF9097 (resized).JPG
DSCF9096 (resized).JPG
DSCF9095 (resized).JPG
DSCF9094 (resized).JPG
DSCF9093 (resized).JPG
DSCF9092 (resized).JPG
DSCF9091 (resized).JPG
DSCF9090 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Hot Tip

Added: 2017-02-23 13:12:40 UTC • Ended: March 7th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 550 (OBO)

Open for offers

Working Hot Tip SS machine but it has a modified EM backglass in it. I shopped the playfield on this machine and everything seems to work OK but we didn't re-pin the boards or redo all the connectors on this one. Great players machines and a fun game to play but with the EM backglass I can't call it anything but "players grade' machine.

***************** Priced for quick sale! **********************

Item photos

DSCF9083 (resized).JPG
DSCF9084 (resized).JPG
DSCF9085 (resized).JPG
DSCF9086 (resized).JPG
DSCF9087 (resized).JPG
DSCF9088 (resized).JPG
DSCF9089 (resized).JPG
DSCF9090 (resized).JPG
DSCF9091 (resized).JPG
DSCF9092 (resized).JPG
DSCF9093 (resized).JPG
DSCF9094 (resized).JPG
DSCF9095 (resized).JPG
DSCF9096 (resized).JPG
DSCF9097 (resized).JPG
DSCF9098 (resized).JPG
DSCF9099 (resized).JPG
DSCF9100 (resized).JPG
DSCF9101 (resized).JPG
DSCF9102 (resized).JPG
DSCF9103 (resized).JPG
DSCF9105 (resized).JPG
DSCF9104 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are too-many-pins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to too-many-pins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Carlisle, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 7 years ago

I would consider a trade on this for basically anything Bally SS or would even be willing to trade it for parts EM or SS machines with a two or three for one deal. This is a working machine but I will trade it for just about anything in a similar value range (or plus or minus some cash). It needs to go and I do not want to put it back into the collection so make me any serious trade offer and you will likely have a deal!

#3 7 years ago

Throw some pictures up! Any difference between the SS and the EM?

I loved watching pinburgh 2015 streams with the EM Hot Tip. Light spinner, rip spinner

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Throw some pictures up! Any difference between the SS and the EM?
I loved watching pinburgh 2015 streams with the EM Hot Tip. Light spinner, rip spinner

I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow or Tuesday. Sorry I forgot to post them but it has been kind of crazy here the past few weeks.

#5 7 years ago

Why must you be so far!!!!! Love Hot Tip! Dang it!!!!

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

Why must you be so far!!!!! Love Hot Tip! Dang it!!!!

What they did with the sounds in that machine are fantastic considering it is all done with chimes! Very underrated machine in my eyes!

#7 7 years ago

Any local interest at all in this machine or should I just break it down and move it to storage this coming week? I am trying to get garage empty before I head south in a couple weeks so my son can get his SUV back into the garage again and I am just trying to figure out what to do as far as the last 4 or 5 machines that have not sold.

It has been kind of a strange weekend for me with nothing leaving this weekend for the first time in 5 weeks. Nearly 50 machines have been sold and picked up since we started the selloff of our project stash & part of our collection about 6 weeks ago but this weekend has been totally dead. I do have two Doctor Who machines leaving Monday & Tuesday but I still need to get at least 4 machines sold or moved from the garage in the next few days so I will consider serious offers for a quick sale if you are local.

#8 7 years ago

I wish I were local I'm sure we could deal assuming the playfields nice. PA is just too far from Rhode Island.

#9 7 years ago

Bring it to KY! It belongs here.

#10 7 years ago

Sorry for no pictures yet! I totally forgot I had not posted them so that will happen tomorrow sometime early in the day if all goes as planned. I am really trying to get the garage empty in the next few days so if you are fairly local & are interested in this machine or any of the others I have listed make me a serious offer and you might just own it. I need to either sell or move 3 more machines from the garage in the next week or so.

#11 7 years ago

I just had someone email about getting together for a machine in a couple weeks and realized I have about 8 days of selling before I need to get ready to hit the road for Florida. My very last day for pick up of machines will have to be sometime around March 8th for things to time our OK for me to make the trip and still get back in time to load for the Allentown Pinball Show.

So if you have any interest in anything we have up for sale we have just over a week to finalize things and get machines picked up and gone or it will be sometime in May before I am back to selling again.

Thanks,
Skip

#12 7 years ago

May be interested in throwing an offer but still no pictures

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

May be interested in throwing an offer but still no pictures

I'll get them up in an hour or two. Life has been a little crazy here the past few weeks selling off over 50 machines in 40 days. But we are coming down home stretch so I am finally able to tie up loose odds & ends this week. I wish I could have done things a little more organized but I knew with trip planned and everything else going on it needed to be more of a "Hail Mary" approach then taking time to do things correctly. It has been far from perfect but I am getting a lot of stuff sold & picked up quickly and I thank all my past customers for that!

Now it is time to try to sell off the balance before moving the unsold machines to storage or back into the collection the middle of next week.

#14 7 years ago

Pictures now posted if anyone has been waiting to see them other than Otaku. And Otaku - thanks for reminding me about not having pictures up or I would have forgotten them again today! I hate getting old and forgetful!

#15 7 years ago

If someone takes this for the asking price I'll throw in a 5101 nvram with it as well.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from acebathound:

If someone takes this for the asking price I'll throw in a 5101 nvram with it as well.

To get it sold if someone takes it for $500 before this coming weekend I'll throw in one of Wayne's NVRAM's - just don't tell Wayne!

#17 7 years ago

Still looking to get a couple more machines sold before I head to Florida next weekend so I wanted to give this a quick BUMP!

#18 7 years ago

Bump - looking for a quick sale on this one - make me an offer!

#19 7 years ago

Weekend bump - still trying to sell as much as possible before Thursday 3/9. On Thursday I'll be taking listings down for all unsold machines and getting ready to head south for a 6 week - much needed - vacation. Then I'll return to set up at the Allentown Show. After that the craziness will start all over again with machines from my warehouse deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hot-tip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.