IMG_1948 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1947 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1878 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1877 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1873 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1876 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1875 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1872 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#10 3 years ago

Bump for you. I just picked up one of these and trying to bring it back to life. Have it booting and playing a game, but the Opto on the pitching board seems bad. Ordered a couple from Digikey. Could you take some pictures possibly of underneath? Noone seems to have documented under the PF, and that would be greatly helpful on trying to put mine back to working order. Some pics showing:

1) Pitching assembly arm...did it have any reflective tape on it for the opto?

2) Batter Coil and linkage underneath. Mine looks like it's been kludged over the years, and the bat doesn't operate well.

3) Coil number on wrapper. The Coil on mine is a Gottlieb. Wondering if original.

4) Coil Stop. Does yours have a screw through it? I've not seen this style before.

Thanks and good luck with Sale!!

1 week later
#12 3 years ago
Quoted from cincyITguy:

Sorry, missed this until today. I'll have a look and get back to you.
-Aaron

No problem....I've resolved most issues. I actually got in touch with the company that bought out Seidel, and they were able to forward me some documentation. They had pictures of the batting assembly. Still haven't been able to find documentation on the pitching board, so pictures of that would be appreciated, just to compare to mine. I changed out the Q1 transistor and Opto and now mine is working, so I 'think' it's correct.

The only other issue I'm now having is the base runner coil/arm doesn't seem to always make the runners pop up. There's not much adjustment here. There's a tab that you can bend to adjust stroke of the arm, and you can change the position of the overall assembly holding the coil with a slotted screw, but no matter what I do, the arm seems to extend and then retract too early for the runner to hit it consistently.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertmee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hitter-s-rally?tu=robertmee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.