IMG_1948 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1947 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1878 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1877 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1873 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1876 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1875 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1872 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Hitter's Rally

Added: 2020-04-06 02:22:06 UTC • Ended: March 6th, 2022
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Price

$ 800

Finally found the game I wanted to own since playing it year after year on vacation.....and it wouldn't make the turn to get to the basement. The game works, and is in pretty decent shape. Cabinet is good, the playfield has some wear around the drops. Game works 100%, and the runners are all there and work. Occasionally a sensor won't pick up a bolt head (under each runner), and the runner will get an extra base. Doesn't happen often, and I think it could be fixed with a clean of the heads. Now that I write that, I'll give it a go and report back if you are interested. The other issue is that one segment on the player 2 score display is missing. Doesn't affect gameplay, and you can tell the score. I think that replacements are available, and maybe it can be fixed? The company that bought Seidel out is currently closed, so I can't verify.

Item photos

IMG_1875 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1948 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1947 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1876 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1878 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1877 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1873 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1872 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are cincyITguy's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to cincyITguy's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

liberty township, OH, US

#3 4 years ago

Tear out the walls and get the game in the basement! ;P

#4 4 years ago

Idk why but when I scroll past the ad I always think hitlers rally. Wtf.. I know....am I the only one?

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Idk why but when I scroll past the ad I always think hitlers rally. Wtf.. I know....am I the only one?

Here you go!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-hitter-s-rally

#6 4 years ago

Gtfo I’m glad I’m not the only one lol. Too funny to see a poll on the very topic 9 months ago!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Dude....I did a double-take. Like, damn, someone's going to the dark side with the homebrew....

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Dude....I did a double-take. Like, damn, someone's going to the dark side with the homebrew....

That's funny

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I was going to post the exact same thing .

1 week later
#10 4 years ago

Bump for you. I just picked up one of these and trying to bring it back to life. Have it booting and playing a game, but the Opto on the pitching board seems bad. Ordered a couple from Digikey. Could you take some pictures possibly of underneath? Noone seems to have documented under the PF, and that would be greatly helpful on trying to put mine back to working order. Some pics showing:

1) Pitching assembly arm...did it have any reflective tape on it for the opto?

2) Batter Coil and linkage underneath. Mine looks like it's been kludged over the years, and the bat doesn't operate well.

3) Coil number on wrapper. The Coil on mine is a Gottlieb. Wondering if original.

4) Coil Stop. Does yours have a screw through it? I've not seen this style before.

Thanks and good luck with Sale!!

1 week later
#11 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Bump for you. I just picked up one of these and trying to bring it back to life. Have it booting and playing a game, but the Opto on the pitching board seems bad. Ordered a couple from Digikey. Could you take some pictures possibly of underneath? Noone seems to have documented under the PF, and that would be greatly helpful on trying to put mine back to working order. Some pics showing:
1) Pitching assembly arm...did it have any reflective tape on it for the opto?
2) Batter Coil and linkage underneath. Mine looks like it's been kludged over the years, and the bat doesn't operate well.
3) Coil number on wrapper. The Coil on mine is a Gottlieb. Wondering if original.
4) Coil Stop. Does yours have a screw through it? I've not seen this style before.
Thanks and good luck with Sale!!

Sorry, missed this until today. I'll have a look and get back to you.

-Aaron

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from cincyITguy:

Sorry, missed this until today. I'll have a look and get back to you.
-Aaron

No problem....I've resolved most issues. I actually got in touch with the company that bought out Seidel, and they were able to forward me some documentation. They had pictures of the batting assembly. Still haven't been able to find documentation on the pitching board, so pictures of that would be appreciated, just to compare to mine. I changed out the Q1 transistor and Opto and now mine is working, so I 'think' it's correct.

The only other issue I'm now having is the base runner coil/arm doesn't seem to always make the runners pop up. There's not much adjustment here. There's a tab that you can bend to adjust stroke of the arm, and you can change the position of the overall assembly holding the coil with a slotted screw, but no matter what I do, the arm seems to extend and then retract too early for the runner to hit it consistently.

1 week later
#13 3 years ago

Someone buy this game already bump!

53EA163A-4999-4FA3-AB6B-E67BDAD1F335.gif53EA163A-4999-4FA3-AB6B-E67BDAD1F335.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-hitter-s-rally?hl=rampton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.