012.jpg
011.jpg
010.jpg
009.jpg
008.jpg
020.jpg
019.jpg
018.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

high speed for sale very rare

Added: 2015-10-16 22:40:59 UTC • Ended: November 14th, 2015

Price

Make offer

ultra rare high speed Italian export only playfield

all original cabinet in excellent shape

playfield is in great condition

all displays look good

boards look very clean

has a couple switch errors on boot up. (these should be fixed shortly)

game plays extremely well, being sold as/is.

I am open to suggestions on pricing, as I have had my fun with it and could use the space.

Item photos

001.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Gwaxt72's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Gwaxt72's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

New York, NY, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

#2 8 years ago

pics

002.jpg002.jpg

003.jpg003.jpg

005.jpg005.jpg

006.jpg006.jpg

007.jpg007.jpg

018.jpg018.jpg

019.jpg019.jpg

020.jpg020.jpg

#3 8 years ago

pf in real nice shape

008.jpg008.jpg

009.jpg009.jpg

010.jpg010.jpg

011.jpg011.jpg

012.jpg012.jpg

017.jpg017.jpg

013.jpg013.jpg

014.jpg014.jpg

#4 8 years ago

wacky!!!

conversion kit it looks like. crazy.

#5 8 years ago

few more

021.jpg021.jpg

018.jpg018.jpg

022.jpg022.jpg

023.jpg023.jpg

001.jpg001.jpg

#6 8 years ago

$1,000 obo

Rare don't equal cabbage in this case. Such a weird fuckin conversion...robocop / dragnet '88?

Just the facts...creep!

I assume the roms are exact originals or is there more weird shit goin on?

I'd love to know the story behind this. Some kind of bootleg conversion kit?

#8 8 years ago

I LOL'd when I saw Dan Ackroyd and Tom Hanks on the playfield. Great looking machine!

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

$1,000 obo
Rare don't equal cabbage in this case. Such a weird fuckin conversion...robocop / dragnet '88?
Just the facts...creep!
I assume the roms are exact originals or is there more weird shit goin on?
I'd love to know the story behind this. Some kind of bootleg conversion kit?

c'mon levi its gotta be worth $1300. its still a nice high speed in way above average shape...

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I LOL'd when I saw Dan Ackroyd and Tom Hanks on the playfield. Great looking machine!

There's no way this thing was official in any way shape or form but I'm guessing copyright laws in Italy made it work there.

Too bad this oddball game doesn't have the "original" non original backglass. It's even stranger without it.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

c'mon levi its gotta be worth $1300. its still a nice High Speed in way above average shape...

Ha yeah maybe. I just think most people who want a high speed want a high speed. I just picked up a really nice high speed for 1200 from a pinside ad and that game was sitting around for a while.

Rob does this game have original high speed roms or are they different (I can't read Italian to decipher the flyer). Did you get this In a reimport load?

#12 8 years ago

Maybe it would be worth more if it had some P.A.G.A.N. activity on it, WTF is Robocop doing there?

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

WTF is Robocop doing there?

Keeping the peace.

#14 8 years ago

La Retata indeed. Man, usually a letdown when a thread is marked "Rare" but this one lives up to it., GLWS

#15 8 years ago

I guess it is kind of cool in a way but the issue I see with value is you have 1/2 and 1/2. I could see someone paying about the same as a nice High Speed for it (maybe even more if they really wanted it) if it was complete. But you have the conversion playfield with a regular High Speed backglass. Selling it this way might be a little tougher.

#16 8 years ago

If you had the right backglass for it and complete playfield plastic set, would make it an easy sale. Had a complete one a few years.

#17 8 years ago

Put this game on route in Colorado

If I was baked & saw this I would begin to question if the matrix had a glitch & I was becoming aware of our false projected reality

#18 8 years ago

I just figured someone may want it, if not no biggie I can shove it back into the corner for a couple more years

#19 8 years ago

I think it's pretty bad ass. I like weird stuff though.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

I just figured someone may want it, if not no biggie I can shove it back into the corner for a couple more years

I wouldn't get discouraged. If I were in the market for a high speed, I think I would pick your version over stock. It's pretty awesome

#21 8 years ago

Very oddly mixed themes. Are you sure JPOP didn't have something to do with this pin?

#22 8 years ago

Never seen that before. It has to worth at least $1000. Better than a blown out playfield for sure.

I would love to see a pic of the conversion back glass.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Never seen that before. It has to worth at least $1000. Better than a blown out playfield for sure.
I would love to see a pic of the conversion back glass.

It's just as Fd up as you'd expect it to be:

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=4440&picno=34530

#24 8 years ago

I should have asked where I can buy one of these kits?

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

I should have asked where I can buy one of these kits?

Germany, 1992.

#26 8 years ago

The backglass is hilarious. It's so bad it's good. I'm glad this isn't local or I would have to grab it.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

The backglass is hilarious. It's so bad it's good. I'm glad this isn't local or I would have to grab it.

The Backglass look normal?

#28 8 years ago

I want this in a "I don't want to pay a lot for it but I enjoy knock-offs" way.

#29 8 years ago

I want it too, but I already have a high speed that isn't 3000 miles away.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The Backglass look normal?

I think they mean that one in the IPBD link because it really is horrible!

#31 8 years ago

Damn, Robo sure aint driving no SUX6000 that;s for sure.

#32 8 years ago

Wow...this is pretty awesome. I agree with jdoz2...don't get discouraged. I'd love to have something crazy like this.

#33 8 years ago

The game does look to be in great shape, but I can't believe someone wasted the time and money to make it.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

The game does look to be in great shape, but I can't believe someone wasted the time and money to make it.

The idea behind these kits was to try to milk more location money out of an old game that wasn't earning. Who knows, maybe it worked. Maybe not - company was out of the business after this one.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-high-speed-for-sale-very-rare and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.