F3F8E9DD-3125-443F-BB40-A0D2AB5AE047 (resized).jpeg
84877212-EE73-43C8-9A35-8A6B8D852D7F (resized).jpeg
pinside bingo complete (resized).jpg
pinside bingo (resized).jpg
MrW5mUX (resized).png
bingo cash in coin box (resized).png
AD0D992B-4668-4CD5-BF61-ED17B00F2120 (resized).jpeg
D87DE3B2-5435-4DC3-B894-7AD2DD00017E (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 months ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

The sloppy / unintentional shots of the trash, bloody stick, glass condensation, lockdown bar rats nest, holes in the walls & ceiling of the barn where this pin has languished is a far more honest admission of its condition than just closeup shots of the playfield

If that doesn’t qualify for “AS DESCRIBED” then I don’t know what does…

#52 3 months ago

This is a free and come and get it game. I say this as a big HS fan.

#53 3 months ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

This is a free and come and get it game. I say this as a big HS fan.

I personally think that is too high of a price. Most people pay to have garbage removed. However, if it were the case, I'm sure somebody would grab it.

#54 3 months ago

I’d probably pick it up and take it straight to someone to restore it.

#55 3 months ago

I think someone should send this to hep just for the entertainment value.

#56 3 months ago

I will bet it shows up next year at allentown in the right rear corner of the flea market for 2k.

#57 3 months ago

I think there's more value in a Raza preorder!

#58 3 months ago

I try not to comment on these types of for-sale ads, but damn this thing is a piece of junk, no offense to the seller.

If the seller actually intends to sell it they need to A: give it a solid cleaning and B: buy a $4 titanium drill bit and take 30s to drill out the locks, and C: Take some proper pictures focusing mainly on the pf and circuit boards, if any.

Non-pinheads always take loads of pictures of the outside cabinet, and almost none of the pf, and never any of the boards. They always focus on one of the least important areas to a pinball buyer.

#59 3 months ago

Also, I'll add that anyone who's dealt with water-damaged games knows that they're a pain in the butt. Every screw and post is seized up, and the screwheads are often brittle and round off or just bust entirely when you try to undo them.

Not a lot of fun in my experience.

#60 3 months ago

I will quote the Captain "This game just needs a new fuse"

#61 3 months ago

I can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet.

#62 3 months ago
Quoted from Vermont4me:

we WILL sell this game no matter what

That sounds like a threat

#63 3 months ago

I think he forgot to mention that the game probably smells like mold.
It just looks like one of those games you put in your SUV, and within 5 miles you figured out that the windows will be down the entire trip. Oh, and hope it won’t make your garage smell too bad.

Please, nobody give any real $$ for this game

#64 3 months ago

nevermind the holes in the roof... the walls are missing boards! I am sorry for piling on, but to restore this game would basically be a from-sratch rebuild.

pasted_image (resized).png
#65 3 months ago

Everybody says they want a barn find until they see one.

#66 3 months ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Everybody says they want a barn find until they see one.

It is pretty obvious the comments are not because it is a barn find, but a barn find priced as a working players-condition High Speed.

#67 3 months ago

It's a pinball. I can get top dollar!

Not going to happen even remotely close. This is a lucky $200

#68 3 months ago
Quoted from Conrad:

It's a pinball. I can get top dollar!
Not going to happen even remotely close. This is a lucky $200

I’m sure by Christmas it will be with 10k

#69 3 months ago

So what’s everyone’s best guess for next price drop?

Put me me down for $1200 tomorrow.

#70 3 months ago

I would probably pay $50 bucks for this so I could fill the cabinet with tannerite and take it out in the middle of the Arizona desert and shoot it my my buddies Barrett 50 cal.
Then post it on YouTube, crack open some beers and enjoy the nerd rage from viewers.

#71 3 months ago

I guess I am confused as to why everyone is bashing the ad. The OP says they are open to offers and will sell the game no matter what. To me that means if all they get is a $200 off they will sell it for that. They clearly don’t know what it’s worth and don’t come off as “I know what I got.” Cut them some slack and offer $100 if you that’s what you’d be willing to pay

#72 3 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I guess I am confused as to why everyone is bashing the ad. The OP says they are open to offers and will sell the game no matter what. To me that means if all they get is a $200 off they will sell it for that. They clearly don’t know what it’s worth and don’t come off as “I know what I got.” Cut them some slack and offer $100 if you that’s what you’d be willing to pay

See post #24.

#73 3 months ago

OP hasn’t been logged in for several days. I’m sure he realizes the futility of his efforts to get anything substantial from this game on pinside….

#74 3 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Pop own there this weekend and tell us what we got here. Just watch out for rusty nails…

#75 3 months ago

If it looks that bad in the pictures I can't imagine what it looks like in person.

3 weeks later
#76 71 days ago
Quoted from jhanley:

If it looks that bad in the pictures I can't imagine what it looks like in person.

Here this will give you a better idea…

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/298328322141378/

#77 71 days ago

Honestly it looks better than I expected. Still a hot mess though.

#78 71 days ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

Honestly it looks better than I expected. Still a hot mess though.

True. I didn't actually expect it to turn on. Still dubious, but that's an improvement from the initial ad.

The seller should really update this ad too.

#79 71 days ago

Amazing they actually posted it again.
I’m assuming given the condition it was only briefly in that trashed barn. Otherwise the game would be worse.

Cabinet is full of mold and definitely has series water damage. The displays seem to be hanging by a thread, about ready to finally give up. Pics reposted here for your viewing pleasure.
4ADA68DF-C72D-493F-BA0F-26A9FE5ABBEC.jpeg
B6D865F4-0CA5-49C3-B5D6-EF44F05DFE67.jpeg
06D0B678-896E-4405-A0B4-47CEE3711DC6.jpeg1991649C-8080-4BDB-A58D-432D9B172946.jpeg571AEB3E-E7B3-4D12-965C-4C157438C450.jpeg631B7AC9-33F1-474A-87F9-121EAA0463F3.jpegC6042FCD-E690-4942-A665-17907F69A9E4.jpeg

#80 71 days ago

This new ad appears to have been posted by a pinball reseller. Not the OP. It has since changed hands.

Sorry I should have pointed that out…

#81 70 days ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

This new ad appears to have been posted by a pinball reseller. Not the OP. It has since changed hands.
Sorry I should have pointed that out…

Ah, that makes more sense now. Still overpriced by a lot.

#82 70 days ago

Honestly this isn't as bad as a true barn find.

It's a good candidate for restoration. Cab looks fairly solid from pics. Needs a little bondo on the corners and decals or stencil job.

Wouldve liked to see closer up pics of pf.

I'd consider buying this at about 800 depending on the cpu condition. Hard to find board.

#83 70 days ago

i strongly recommend anyone who handles this machine be vaccinated. there's so much Covid all over that thing. Amongst mold, mildew, rot and countless viruses and bacteria. I genuinely wouldn't take that thing for free.

#84 70 days ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i strongly recommend anyone who handles this machine be vaccinated. there's so much Covid all over that thing. Amongst mold, mildew, rot and countless viruses and bacteria. I genuinely wouldn't take that thing for free.

Well that’s probably why it turned up on Facebook and not here. Brian’s no dummy and he knows the lust the price cops here have for abusing their fellow man.

I would agree with your assessment. Some games can’t be considered bargains at any price.

#85 69 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well that’s probably why it turned up on Facebook and not here. Brian’s no dummy and he knows the lust the price cops here have for abusing their fellow man.
I would agree with your assessment. Some games can’t be considered bargains at any price.

Ah, what a moment!
Didn’t realize Brian snagged it.
He’s brave. Even I wouldn’t buy that and I love cheap junk!
Funny the original ad is in the same town. Makes sense he would snag it immediately.

#86 69 days ago

Feces and blood cleaned right up!
Another HS saved!

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside