F3F8E9DD-3125-443F-BB40-A0D2AB5AE047 (resized).jpeg
84877212-EE73-43C8-9A35-8A6B8D852D7F (resized).jpeg
pinside bingo complete (resized).jpg
pinside bingo (resized).jpg
MrW5mUX (resized).png
bingo cash in coin box (resized).png
AD0D992B-4668-4CD5-BF61-ED17B00F2120 (resized).jpeg
D87DE3B2-5435-4DC3-B894-7AD2DD00017E (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: High Speed

Added: 2021-10-10 23:58:28 UTC
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Vermont4me:

very good condition

#4 2 years ago

Is there 1400 cash strapped inside the cab that goes with this?

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

Is there 1400 cash strapped inside the cab that goes with this?

bingo cash in coin box (resized).pngbingo cash in coin box (resized).png
#6 2 years ago
MrW5mUX (resized).pngMrW5mUX (resized).png
#7 2 years ago
pinside bingo (resized).jpgpinside bingo (resized).jpg
#8 2 years ago

I like how the op describes his or herself as being unfamiliar or naive about the game… yeah right they see what we all see a rooted rusted heap…

#9 2 years ago

These have to be the worst pics ever posted. A potato would be an upgrade

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Vermont4me:

very good condition

I mean besides the crap cabinet, the crap playfield, the awful condition, and the less than ideal storage location which makes us question everything else under the hood, yeah great condition.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I mean besides the crap cabinet, the crap playfield, the awful condition, and the less than ideal storage location which makes us question everything else under the hood, yeah great condition.

Whatttt???? The OP “ my sincere (slightly educated) guess is that mechanically and electrically it will be fine!”

Only “Slightly Educated“ must be because there is no key or power cord.

Probably good there is no cord in this situation...

#12 2 years ago

Wow, and I just sold mine for $2300 last week. I told the buyer I’d only sell for $2500 but we worked it out. He said these would go for $10,000 by Christmas, but I said only if there are drugs in the coinbox!

#13 2 years ago

And we have a 800 price drop!

#14 2 years ago

“what research I’ve done tells Me”

Words to live (and die) by…..

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Wow, and I just sold mine for $2300 last week. I told the buyer I’d only sell for $2500 but we worked it out. He said these would go for $10,000 by Christmas, but I said only if there are drugs in the coinbox!

Well the other game is a 8 Super Lines....or something like that.

And where is the bingo guy. That’s f&&king hilarious!

#16 2 years ago
pinside bingo complete (resized).jpgpinside bingo complete (resized).jpg
#17 2 years ago

84877212-EE73-43C8-9A35-8A6B8D852D7F (resized).jpeg84877212-EE73-43C8-9A35-8A6B8D852D7F (resized).jpeg
#18 2 years ago

I like the holes in the barn roof… Hard pass at any price.

F3F8E9DD-3125-443F-BB40-A0D2AB5AE047 (resized).jpegF3F8E9DD-3125-443F-BB40-A0D2AB5AE047 (resized).jpeg
#20 2 years ago

Free pets inside game ...

#21 2 years ago

If this were $500 locally I'd probably buy it... unless it was an absolute rust bucket under the hood. GLWTS

#22 2 years ago

Pictures 1 & 4

What the hell is that thing where the lockdown bar should be???

#23 2 years ago

And this is their first posting......

#24 2 years ago

I messaged the seller said they had a $500 game at best depending on actual condition. They said I respectfully disagreed and had sold these in the past and that the pictures don’t show it’s true condition… lol

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Brewchap:

And this is their first posting......

At least he ponied up for the red heart to support pinside.

#26 2 years ago

I am just glad that it was listed as a thread.
Bump

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

I messaged the seller said they had a $500 game at best depending on actual condition. They said I respectfully disagreed and had sold these in the past and that the pictures don’t show it’s true condition… lol

“I know what I have so don’t try and lowball me…”

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

“I know what I have so don’t try and lowball me…”

I mean.... it will be worth 10000 by Christmas!

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

Its probably true the pictures don't show its true condition. Its probably FAR WORSE than what the pictures show, and that thing is looking really rough. Honestly probably nothing more than a parts machine and theres not that many parts to be had off of it. Judging by the lockdown bar and how theres clear wide open holes in the barn its in, that things gonna have major moisture issues, probably a rodent issue, and corrosion issues. Not to mention its just really beat to begin with. I don't think its even worth $500 but maybe somebody would pony up that kind of money....maybe. If I was that seller I'd take the $500 and run lmao.

#30 2 years ago

this thing fetching $500 would be far more impressive to me than someone getting $30K for their JJP Pirates.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Vermont4me:

we do Not have a key and the power cord is not to be seen...my sincere (slightly educated) guess is that mechanically and electrically it will be fine

I keep coming back to this listing because it's just so entertaining

#32 2 years ago

Wonder how many more post this guy will do after this???

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

Wonder how many more post this guy will do after this???

Probably none.

#34 2 years ago

I love High Speed. It’s a grail game for me. To be honest I would love to have that High Speed. It’s better than the one I don’t have now! But last week someone listed a complete working project that just needed cleaned up and waxed for 2k. It even had the mysterious power cord and keys so you could boot it up. But a week before that I saw a project go at auction for like 2100 plus a 18% fee. It was in far better shape than this game tho. No keys or cord there either. Seems crazy when I have seen several nice examples on here that you can go play and look at listed for around 3k.

I hear they may hit 10k by Christmas!

#35 2 years ago

Hopefully none

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

I love High Speed. It’s a grail game for me. To be honest I would love to have that High Speed. It’s better than the one I don’t have now! But last week someone listed a complete working project that just needed cleaned up and waxed for 2k. It even had the mysterious power cord and keys so you could boot it up. But a week before that I saw a project go at auction for like 2100 plus a 18% fee. It was in far better shape than this game tho. No keys or cord there either. Seems crazy when I have seen several nice examples on here that you can go play and look at listed for around 3k.
I hear they may hit 10k by Christmas!

They made over 17,000 of them. You'll find one that isn't completely roached someday. Very common game. I'd honestly rather have no high speed than this high speed. This is worse than a project game and likely not salvageable other than a few random parts.

#37 2 years ago

I have purchased a couple like this and both were well under $500.

#39 2 years ago

I'm disappointed the bingo card didn't have "Probably just a fuse... " As an option.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

I'm disappointed the bingo card didn't have "Probably just a fuse... " As an option.

Well when the rest of the game is complete shit before you even see behind the backglass, what do you expect?

#41 2 years ago

This probably has more than one blown fuse.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Well, you kinda have to plug it in to know the fuse is blown.

#43 2 years ago

Looks like a scene out of a pinball snuff film

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Looks like a scene out of a pinball snuff film

Seriously. The one photo of the playfield looks like the type of condensation you see on a shower stall. It has to be an optical illusion but still…

And let’s take a dozen photos of a cabinet that has virtually everything not going for it: carved initials, vandalized scratches, cleaning solvent damage, delamination, broken lockdown bar, rusty hardware…

#45 2 years ago

On a lighter note he is at least describing the price as “hopeful” and say he “Will sell the game” so I think once reality sets in someone should get a few worthy parts out of the deal…

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Well, you kinda have to plug it in to know the fuse is blown.

Or at least have the keys

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

Seriously. The one photo of the playfield looks like the type of condensation you see on a shower stall. It has to be an optical illusion but still…
And let’s take a dozen photos of a cabinet that has virtually everything not going for it: carved initials, vandalized scratches, cleaning solvent damage, delamination, broken lockdown bar, rusty hardware…

When you sell something don’t you try to take the best possible picture?

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

I do and certainly expect the same from others but often that does not seem to apply.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from JT-Pinball:

The sloppy / unintentional shots of the trash, bloody stick, glass condensation, lockdown bar rats nest, holes in the walls & ceiling of the barn where this pin has languished is a far more honest admission of its condition than just closeup shots of the playfield

#50 2 years ago

There is nothing about this game that’s unobtainium. With the surroundings in the pictures as they are, we know the boards (if still there) are prolly acid damaged and jacked up. This thing isn’t worth more than about $50.

Plus I’m sure it has that ‘lived in rodent smell’ you have to enjoy if you put in your car.

There are 86 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-high-speed-88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.