By Rckbttm527

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

46AFC347-FDDD-41F1-A900-857CDAA3EE18 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rckbttm527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Heavy Metal

Added: 2022-06-05 19:41:54 UTC • Ended: June 15th, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,500

#92/100

Are you so old you fart dust? Need a cane to get down the hall? Mix Metamucil in with your oatmeal? Love Rock music? Remember when you got to see cartoon boobs for the first time?
Are you young but oddly into hair metal? Are you a rare pinball collector? Do you want to buy and then screw some sucker out of more money? Are you looking for a great deal on a beautiful pin? (Did I mention it’s as rare as a republican voting for gun legislation?)
This might be the one you’ve been looking for!!!!

Let’s get the usual horse pucky out of the way first:

HUO-yep
Easy load out-yep
Nicest you’ll ever see- I mean, it came from the box to my gameroom, so it’s pretty nice
Tons of mods -nope, in fact, none… like 0
Low plays-yep-again it just came out and I have a job. 296 plays
No shipping-I see some people do this in all caps, what’s all the yelling for?
No delivery- not that I couldn’t, I just don’t want to, I’m lazy now
Rare-100 made, you do the math
First floor- yep, that’s all I got
Did I miss anything?
Oh yeah, cash on the glass- I hate that term. What 4 year old came up with that shit? If you want cash only, just say so
In fairness, once someone says it, stop asking if they’ll take your used tool box in trades
RIF people… reading is fundamental!

Ok, so now for the meat and taters:
Really looking for a trade of something I want and haven’t had but the way this game leaves could occur in many ways:
Cash- don’t care if it’s on the glass, in an envelope, or tossed in the air making it rain style
Trade-straight up for like value (not for a broken wood rail from the 60s)
Trade plus cash- this is where you bring me something cool I want and give me money
Trade minus cash- this is where you bring me something cool I want and I look at you stupidly until I remember I need to give you cash
Any trades need to be pinballs- the only exception to that would be if you have a raw thrills arcade that you’d just love to give away at a helluva deal. Given the massive price on those, I doubt anyone Is offering, but just in case

For trades, here is what I am looking for (don’t worry, nothing spectacular on this list that everybody seems to think is gold. I don’t want Tz, MB, AFM, Tron, Funhouse or Elvira)

Oktoberfest -straight up
Jurassic Park pro- you add 2000
Transformers LE (deception or autobots) plus 2500
X-men LE plus 2500
Hobbit and I’ll toss in 1500
Wonka SE straight up
GNR SE straight up
Kiss and I’ll add 1500-game stinks but I wanna own it
Metallica premium straight up (unless you’re an over paying kinda person, you didn’t spend more on yours than mine, so let’s be civil)
Stranger things premium- I’ll add 500
Alien- I’ll add 1000
Revenge from Mars- you add 4000
TOTAN- I’ll add 800
Cactus canyon - straight up
Tales from the crypt- you add 3500
Jetsons- you add 3000
PBR- you add 3000
Family Guy -you add 2500
Stargate- you add 5200
Batman dark knight- you add 2500
Alice cooper- you add 1500
Flint stones- you add 3000
Wheel of fortune- you add 3700
Austin Powers- you add 3000

Now this can be combined if you have a few machines on the list that you want to get rid of, do the math and see where you land

Well crap, how did I come up with that pricing?
Glad you asked….
Game cost me 8000. I have about 296 plays on it. At a dollar a play, that brings the value down to 7704 and I’m adding a it’s cool and rare fee of 800 dollars. When you look at the plays on yours and apply the cost, I think you’ll find this is fair

Even fairer, if you would like to pre-order this game, you still can…. Wait, no you can’t

If you’d like to argue the merits of my evaluation, feel free to do it with yourself.

I don’t respond to stupid questions- will you deliver and other things stated already on this post, so if you send me a message and I don’t respond in a day or so….we’ll, you might have been better served paying more attention in school

HOWEVER ( emphasis, not yelling) if you have a trade thought that is not on my list and not already owned by me, feel free to shoot me your thoughts

Item photos

46AFC347-FDDD-41F1-A900-857CDAA3EE18 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Rckbttm527's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Rckbttm527 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Rckbttm527's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Loris, SC, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rckbttm527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-heavy-metal-5?tu=rckbttm527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.