(Topic ID: 315460)

For sale: Haunted House

By too-many-pins

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Haunted House

Added: 2022-05-17 21:44:29 UTC • Ended: May 28th, 2022
Condition: Functional - needs minor work

Price

$ 2,700 (Firm)

Price is firm

Project Haunted House I had at the Allentown Show that didn't sell because of the rain all weekend. I had planned on saving this for the York Show but I came home from Allentown with Covid so I am now "rethinking" things as far as doing York.

I am still pretty sick & will not be able to get pictures for a few days but overall this machine is in much nicer than average condition and backglass is nearly perfect.

I took this machine on trade a few years ago & it was "suppose to be" a fully working machine. We set it up and played it a few times then realized the cabinet knocker wasn't working. So Wayne hooked up the knocker and turned the machine back on. All of a sudden something "exploded" on one of the circuit boards - he got pissed and walked away and the machine has been sitting untouched ever since.

At the show several people looked at the boards and didn't see anything that looked all that bad. Wayne isn't interested in "dealing with it" and I am sitting here feeling like shit and thinking I really don't want to take a chance getting sick again at York so I figured I would get this listed ASAP to see if there is any interest.

I can't show it to anyone for a few days because of having Covid right now but if anyone contacts me about it they will have a chance to come see it in the order messages come to me.

It is disassembled and up in our garage where I put it when I came home from the show. Wayne said if it doesn't sell "fairly quickly" once I am feeling better I should just set it up and he will go ahead and fix it and then we will list it at $3600 but for now if you don't mind doing a little work it is available CHEAP!

Sorry about no pictures but you know me & pictures. I'll get some posted ASAP.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are too-many-pins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to too-many-pins's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Carlisle, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

#2 1 year ago

I have gotten a few emails about this asking for more information and pictures. I'll try my best to get at least some pictures posted tomorrow for those of you who have voiced an interest in it.

THANKS!
Skip

#3 1 year ago

Hope you feel better soon.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Hope you feel better soon.

THANKS! I think the worst is behind me but sadly I have some stuff that "has to get done" so I have had to keep working pretty much the entire time I have been sick so it is taking longer to recover than it would if I could just take a few days off. Thankfully I have been able to cut my days back from working 16 or 18 hours a day down to working 8 or 10 hours a day so that has helped.

Since I have been self employed since I graduated college I have never had "sick days" or been able to take time off when I am sick or hurt so I am use to that. But now that I am in my later 60's my body doesn't heal like it did when I was younger and I always have a hard time accepting that.

Tomorrow should be the last day I need to "push" so by tomorrow night I should be able to slow down a good bit for a couple days until I bounce back a little more.

Anyway - I'll try to squeeze in time for a few pictures later in the day tomorrow if all goes as planned.

#5 1 year ago

At this point it looks like one of the people who looked at the machine at the show but didn't want to deal with taking it home in the rain is going to be buying it from me. If anything changes I'll update things but for now it is pending just waiting for me to get this Covid BS behind me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-haunted-house-63 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.