44E4CF36-85B7-4753-9884-513655B75EE6 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210713-162443_Chrome (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
top (resized).jpg
kl (resized).jpg
hjk (resized).jpg
hhhh (resized).jpg
hj (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider turbo2nr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Halloween (Standard Edition)

Added: 2021-07-13 17:27:10 UTC • Ended: July 15th, 2021
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 1,500

My spot up for sale for a Regular version of Halloween.

I think if you call Spooky and pay an additional $1000 then you can get a CE, or $500 for a Blood Suckers edition? Not sure, but probably? (Call first)

The remaining balance due upon completion of your game, before shipping.

I see a distributor selling a Halloween, but when I asked how many spots left, he said none. It is sold-out.

I am keeping my Ultraman CE, and selling my spots for Halloween.

Item photos

214275659_4260837573977437_9128037283437689550_n (resized).jpg
hallo (resized).jpg
hgg (resized).jpg
hh (resized).jpg
hhhh (resized).jpg
hj (resized).jpg
hjk (resized).jpg
kl (resized).jpg
top (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are turbo2nr's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to turbo2nr's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Richmond, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

#12 2 years ago

Thanks for all the attention guys.
But, Kinda sad you have no life, and only time to follow me around. I wish you all a better future.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Sure he paid his cut ?[quoted image]

It sold, I paid.

Screenshot_20210713-162443_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210713-162443_Chrome (resized).jpg
#25 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I have a hard time believing that someone paid a $650.00 premium for a Halloween CE when they are still available for MSRP at distributors. Or am I wrong, and they have now been sold out?

I think none left. Joe at pinball star was sold out for days, but someone today lost/offered his spot back and I think already sold again.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Selling out your reputation for a couple of thousand dollars is sad. I have been in this hobby for 12 years and had 130 pins and I have never ever bought a pin at an inflated flipper price. I just do without that game until I find one at a fair price . If I don't find one at a fair price I just get a different title. I sell my games for a fair price usually a little under the market value. I recently sold a pin and the guy told me he really wanted the game and then he turned around and flipped it the next day for a nice profit. I get so much satisfaction selling a pin to someone that really wants the game or someone that's getting their first pin.

Who is selling out for a couple thousand? What are you talking about Jeff?
This ad is $500 over retail for a sold out game.

You asked 10,800 for your Elvira. Sold for a big profit.
But me asking $500 more for a sold out game is so much different I guess?
Somehow for you it is all about getting satisfaction selling a pin for zero profit?? What a load of bull Shit man! HA! DOUBLE HA!

Here is me selling my Elvira LE for a good price. Under $9000. You asked $10,800 and now calling me out?? HA!
Pretty sure I have bought/sold a game from you too.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/90121

#56 2 years ago

My TZ sold in less than an hour this morning for close to $13k.

You missed bashing me on that.

#59 2 years ago

Yup. This is my first time selling a pin for profit.
Sold about 80 pins the past three years.

A whopping $500 more.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

Just curious why you did a playfield swap on a HUO game? Looks good for that kind of money.

My TZ is 99%new and built a couple months ago. The wiring harness and two boards are not huo. Everything else is huo and new.

#67 2 years ago

I swapped everything just because. I do that all the time!

Did the same thing for IJ, BK2000, Taxi, STTNG, Funhouse, Earthshaker, and others.

I enjoy working on pins and restoring them. I sell to break even if I get bored with a pin.

I own a medical manufacturing business (CNC machine Titanium Implants)

Pinball would never come close to replacing a real job, and it is only a hobby for me.

One Halloween CE was going to be mine, and this Regular was going to my brother.

His wife said no, because of the theme. He has a 1yr old and a 6yr old kid.

I ended up ordering an Ultraman CE after thinking I would get sick of hearing the Halloween theme song over and over.

I like the art on Ultraman better, and the music.

20190924_174838 (resized).jpg20190924_174838 (resized).jpg
#71 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:Only thing worse than paying a flipper who never intended to open the game from the moment the pre-ordered is to do so without knowing you could get one for retail. Sort of like the jokers who are advertising Jurassic Park toppers for $1500 or more when Stern is making another run as we speak and you can get them for $625...

I ordered a Halloween CE for myself, and a regular for One of my brothers. I decided the theme song was already getting annoying and the artwork is not the best. I ordered an Ultraman CE that I will keep instead.

My brother's wife doesn't want the Halloween in her house, mainly because of 2 young kids.
I don't have a history of flipping pins. There are no Halloweens left to buy, so you are wrong on both your assumptions.

Show me where a Halloween is for sale. Pinball Star is sold out. Same with others.

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Shoulda started with that. Makes complete sense. Now these guys will see it as a defense posture. You do you man.
Market is hot right now, so I can see most popular titles going nuclear. Fun reads on these fs threads I gotta admit.

I placed Two orders with Spooky.

First was a mistake.
Brother didn't want Halloween, and mentioned the annoying music. That got me thinking if I really wanted One or not.
I decided he was probably right and that I would get tired of the music, and the backglass art kinda looks bad to me.

I ordered an Ultraman CE later.

I also have on order an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle in butter cabinet to match my TNA with a butter cabinet.
I love spooky. Had all the employees and Scott Danesi sign a spare playfield for me.

20201019_132027 (resized).jpg20201019_132027 (resized).jpg20201019_132031 (resized).jpg20201019_132031 (resized).jpg20201019_132037 (resized).jpg20201019_132037 (resized).jpg20201019_132039 (resized).jpg20201019_132039 (resized).jpg202468579_4360209247365116_7257663408288873735_n (resized).jpg202468579_4360209247365116_7257663408288873735_n (resized).jpg
#74 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Selling your soul for a measly $1500 bucks Karma is a bitch!! Your parents must be so proud... shameless I feel sorry for you.

HA!

Where do you get $1500 from?

$1000 of that was the deposit I paid to Spooky.
$500 is the amount over that and anyone is welcome to make an offer.

Didn't affect my ability to sell a TZ for close to $13k this morning.
I have no idea what you are going on about, and neither do you!

Apparently this ad has changed your life more than mine?
I'm 100% good man.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

So, you restore and sell pins for what you have into them. It doesn't look like you need the money...
Why not sell your spot for what you paid?

I don't need the money and would be ok to keep it. If you have an issue with my asking price then move along and don't buy it.

It's that simple!

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

i could show you, several people still got em.

Well, go ahead!

We're waiting....

#81 2 years ago

pfft.

They are sold out, and you don't know anywhere to buy One.

#83 2 years ago

Several people eh? Bull SHIT!

You'd be lucky to find One spot.

Besides Spooky, I think only Four distributors exist.

They are sold out.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You do a lot of weird dick waiving in your posts. Like out of the blue, unneccessary dick waiving.

Maybe that's what you are looking for and the reason you won't stop following me around?
I'm not really into dicks, but if you are then I guess nothing wrong with that?

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

This clown gets on Facebook and says he restores games better than. HEP. he got his panties in a bunch time when I asked him if it was a hep restore he said no I do better work

Nope, never said that in public or private.
I don't take on work from others either.
I dare you to find where I said that anywhere, to anyone.

Please use HEP. He does an excellent job from what I have heard.
I've never mentioned him ever, and never compared myself to him.

We are both from the same city. His dad owns a body shop a mile away from me.
I have never even seen a HEP restoration in person for me to even say that.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

He's probably getting you mixed up with that other guy who actually did say that in the Indiana Jones thread. FWIW I've seen you offer some nice games at good prices a few times.

I never said that, and impossible for anyone to dig up a place where I said that either.
Didn't happen. That guy was probably butt-hurt from some reply I may have sent to him because he was wasting my time asking questions for a game he couldn't afford in the first place. Just kicking tires maybe? I have no idea what game he is talking about or who he is??

I dunno?

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

You lost money on a 13k TZ?
I'm not even sure what I can respond with that's not a rules violation...
Uh....*scratch head* Yeah, no. I got nothing. : |

Dude, you're so clueless on this that you don't even understand it's WORSE that you're doing it for 500 instead of 1500. You're not even making *good* money to look like a <insert whatever here>. At least Steve-O gets actual bank.

You have fully restored lots of pins I'm sure!
I have only done close to 40. Lots of playfield swaps, cabinet swaps.

So, I have no idea how much time and money it costs to do this, but you certainly do.
Tell me, what are some of your amazing restoration projects that you care to mention?

What are some of your more challenging restorations you have done?

(Probably none! lol)

#107 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Just goes to show you don't know what you're talking about. But go on with your ad hominems by all means.
I don't even need to issue a serious response to this. My post history is available, go find it yourself if you're that interested. You overinvested in time (labor) or materials. That's how you lose money. It's not complicated. We're ALL guilty of that in this hobby to some degree or another, but most of us aren't using it as some kind of Holy Armor to justify our prices. You get what the market wants to give, end of story.

Every single game I have listed for sale sells very fast at, or close to my asking price.

Around 80 so far. I'm not complaining.

What game(s) have you fully restored that gives you the experience to know anything about selling high-end collector quality games? Go ahead and spit some name out. Or shut the hell up with your "know it all" attitude.

I bet you haven't done much restoration work at all!

I see hundreds of posts from a blabber-mouth who loves to see himself making comments on everything and every one. ?

I think you know nothing about restoration.

#109 2 years ago

Vinyl!
Old skool baby!

#111 2 years ago

K.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Cube.

?

I do not have a history of being a scammer of a flipper. Not sure what you are referring to exactly

#113 2 years ago

What happened to wolfy and his, "holier-than-thou" comment about him never selling for a profit?

Jeff....care to explain your overpriced Elvira vs/ mine?

Mne was around 330 total plays and I asked just under 9k (less than I paid!). Yours was listed at 10,800. What a greedy piece of shit your are! Shame! You are a flipper for profit, right?

Then you bash me for this ad?
Dude.....what a double faced dick!
Totally full of SHIT! HA!

Acting like you are running some.sort of charity just giving away pins left and right. Prick. Acting like you don't care about money. What a load of dung!
Took the time to call ME out? Ha!

#115 2 years ago

I don't have a history of flipping pins.

I could care less what you think

#116 2 years ago

In the future buy direct from Spooky.

Guys like Joe at pinball star do nothing and don't deserve the profits. Just collect profits for nothing

Right joe, my new friend that decided to enter this arena?

You are sir, rhe definition of a flipper.

You, Joe decided to chime in with your thoughts. And so here is mine. Nobody need a distributor like Joe. He does nothing for his profits

Still running ads for games he doesn't even have. Little to no overhead on these sales.

#118 2 years ago

Well, if you guys are determined to bash me then at least consider distributors that do nothing amd make.more than $500.

They don't even see the game. Zero overhead. It's just that Joe decided to post along with others on my ads. He does the exact same thing himself. What a hypocrite.

Buy direct from Spooky. Support Spooky.
I wouldn't have said anything until Joe decided to throw his 2 in the mix.

F that guy with no talent and just a salesman pocketing cash for nothing.
Nobody needs him.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider turbo2nr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-halloween-standard-edition?tu=turbo2nr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.