Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by NPO
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SH updownvotes (resized).jpg
    20201019_132039 (resized).jpg
    202468579_4360209247365116_7257663408288873735_n (resized).jpg
    20201019_132031 (resized).jpg
    20201019_132037 (resized).jpg
    20201019_132027 (resized).jpg
    20190924_174838 (resized).jpg
    greed (resized).jpg
    44E4CF36-85B7-4753-9884-513655B75EE6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210713-162443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    top (resized).jpg
    kl (resized).jpg
    hjk (resized).jpg
    hhhh (resized).jpg
    hj (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 3 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Halloween (Standard Edition)

Added: July 13th, 2021 Ended: July 15th, 2021
    Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 1,500

Item description

My spot up for sale for a Regular version of Halloween.

I think if you call Spooky and pay an additional $1000 then you can get a CE, or $500 for a Blood Suckers edition? Not sure, but probably? (Call first)

The remaining balance due upon completion of your game, before shipping.

I see a distributor selling a Halloween, but when I asked how many spots left, he said none. It is sold-out.

I am keeping my Ultraman CE, and selling my spots for Halloween.

Item photos

214275659_4260837573977437_9128037283437689550_n (resized).jpg
    hallo (resized).jpg
    hgg (resized).jpg
    hh (resized).jpg
    hhhh (resized).jpg
    hj (resized).jpg
    hjk (resized).jpg
    kl (resized).jpg
    top (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Richmond, VA, US

Seller insights

These are turbo2nr's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to turbo2nr's stats page

#2 3 months ago

BRING THE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 3 months ago

So you bought 2 of these to flip the next day???

#4 3 months ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

So you bought 2 of these to flip the next day???

I’m sure a lot of people did it unfortunately. Look at all the Mando LEs flooding the market. Some from stern dealers way over msrp. Crazy.

#5 3 months ago

PM sent

#6 3 months ago

Can I get a pic of the shooter lane?

#7 3 months ago

You shut down your other flipping thread... did your massive wrist accidentally click something by mistake? Or did you find some sucker to take advantage of?

#8 3 months ago

Why would anybody pay an idiot tax to Scott Hudson on these games when they are still available through multiple distributors?

#9 3 months ago
    Quoted from Knxwledge:

You shut down your other flipping thread... did your massive wrist accidentally click something by mistake? Or did you find some sucker to take advantage of?

Doesn't matter now. Pinside gets their cut.

#10 3 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Wow I didn't realize he paid the fee. You would assume if he didn't actually sell it he wouldn't pay the fee but maybe he's so self-conscious he's lying about selling it to prove the haters wrong

#11 3 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Sure he paid his cut ?

pasted_image (resized).png
    #12 3 months ago

Thanks for all the attention guys.
    But, Kinda sad you have no life, and only time to follow me around. I wish you all a better future.

#13 3 months ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Sure he paid his cut ?[quoted image]

It sold, I paid.

Screenshot_20210713-162443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #14 3 months ago
    Quoted from turbo2nr:

But, Kinda sad you have no life, and only time to follow me around. I wish you all a better future.

Is that what you were after this whole time; attention? I guess in that case the $50 was worth it. Sad

#15 3 months ago
    Quoted from turbo2nr:

Dude who douches up every single pinball Facebook thread ever and routinely posts photos of his body parts here is playing the “get a life” card?

Interesting.

#16 3 months ago

I'm interested, but you will need to open the box and take pictures first. I need proof you aren't a scammer in Nigeria.

#17 3 months ago

Be careful what you wish for, everyone wanted pinball to become mainstream, now look at it full of scammers, flippers and hipsters

#18 3 months ago

I have a hard time believing that someone paid a $650.00 premium for a Halloween CE when they are still available for MSRP at distributors. Or am I wrong, and they have now been sold out?

#19 3 months ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I have a hard time believing that someone paid a $650.00 premium for a Halloween CE when they are still available for MSRP at distributors. Or am I wrong, and they have now been sold out?

Nitro still has them on their site, but you can only order a CE. I wonder if you call or contact if you can choose the lower model. And PinballStar is still listing them here on the pinside market, so I'm guessing he still has some too.

#20 3 months ago

If you ordered 2 of the same title machines, they should take your rights away to both machines. This was not allowed.

#21 3 months ago

Kinda wonder if he's trying to sell them before that gets hashed out, because I believe they were checking this. Then again most likely he used multiple accounts.

#22 3 months ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I have a hard time believing that someone paid a $650.00 premium for a Halloween CE when they are still available for MSRP at distributors.

People do dumb shit all the time.

#23 3 months ago

flip flip flippity flip

#24 3 months ago
    Quoted from RobT:

It must have been the "This asking price will go up as time goes by. Not down. Supply/Demand" sales pitch line. I need to remember that one when I list my for sale ads.

#25 3 months ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I think none left. Joe at pinball star was sold out for days, but someone today lost/offered his spot back and I think already sold again.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

#26 3 months ago

I’m really not understanding the mentality here.
    Someone being a scalper to make a few bucks but looks like a douchebag in the process for a unproven game that will come up for sale on the secondary market fairly soon

#27 3 months ago
    Quoted from turbo2nr:

You're not wrong, just a dick.

#28 3 months ago
    Quoted from turbo2nr:

I think none left. Joe at pinball star was sold out for days, but someone today lost/offered his spot back and I think already sold again.

How many Halloween slots did you buy?

#29 3 months ago
    Quoted from kklank:

How many Halloween slots did you buy?

#30 3 months ago

I see what you did there.

#31 3 months ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Only thing worse than paying a flipper who never intended to open the game from the moment the pre-ordered is to do so without knowing you could get one for retail. Sort of like the jokers who are advertising Jurassic Park toppers for $1500 or more when Stern is making another run as we speak and you can get them for $625...

#32 3 months ago

Op restores a lot of games to beautiful condition and likes getting a rise out of everyone. I’m sure this is only the first wave of games to be flipped. Anyone following the news could of got a game on launch day. He got several without seeing gameplay. He’s getting out before the gameplay has even been shown. It could either hurt the games value or he could of potentially gotten more if it looks incredible and the fence sitters want in. This could be a bargain in a few weeks. Your only encouraging this kind of behavior. Ignore it if it bothers you.

#33 3 months ago
    Quoted from John_I:

get them for $625...

It's not even worth the effort to come up with anything witty when the punchline is people are gladly paying 600 bucks for a TOPPER.

#34 3 months ago

A backstabbing cutthroat of a deal!

Micheal Myers would be impressed

#35 3 months ago
    Quoted from TheGunnett:

Op restores a lot of games to beautiful condition and likes getting a rise out of everyone. I’m sure this is only the first wave of games to be flipped. Anyone following the news could of got a game on launch day. He got several without seeing gameplay. He’s getting out before the gameplay has even been shown. It could either hurt the games value or he could of potentially gotten more if it looks incredible and the fence sitters want in. This could be a bargain in a few weeks. Your only encouraging this kind of behavior. Ignore it if it bothers you.

Please elaborate the encouraging this kind of behavior part more.

#36 3 months ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

Please elaborate the encouraging this kind of behavior part more.

Ask Spooky. You actually act like no one saw this coming.

#37 3 months ago

I applaud the OP for making this a forum post and hope he gets as much as he can. That is the pinball world we live in and it's not going to change for quite some time. People were clamoring over a HUO MandoLE listed at $11,400 saying how good of a deal it was yet are giving the OP shit over this. At least with Spooky games everyone had a fair shot at getting one unlike Stern's were you have to be buddies with a distributor and suck them off to get on their list.

#38 3 months ago

So is this $1500 in addition to the deposit?

#39 3 months ago
    Quoted from greeneye:

for a unproven game that will come up for sale on the secondary market fairly soon

My thoughts exactly!

#40 3 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Ask Spooky. You actually act like no one saw this coming.

I don’t think it’s a surprise at all. There’s no deterring d bags.

I’m curious however as to how others in this thread actively encourage this type of behavior. Would love to hear how those dots are connected.

#41 3 months ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

I don’t think it’s a surprise at all. There’s no deterring d bags.
    I’m curious however as to how others in this thread actively encourage this type of behavior. Would love to hear how those dots are connected.

Connected because they might have one to sell soon also.

#42 3 months ago

Looks like he is making 500 bucks on his 1000 deposit for a standard. Still unsure how he was able to purchase more than one Halloween.

#43 3 months ago
    Quoted from wackenhut:

Looks like he is making 500 bucks on his 1000 deposit for a standard. Still unsure how he was able to purchase more than one Halloween.

There are five places to go to buy Spooky games, Spooky directly and the four distributors that carry their games. I don't think they keep track if one fang club member goes to each one and buys a game so it probably happened that way.

#44 3 months ago

Would you take $800?

#45 3 months ago
    Quoted from manadams:

There are five places to go to buy Spooky games, Spooky directly and the four distributors that carry their games. I don't think they keep track if one fang club member goes to each one and buys a game so it probably happened that way.

They talked about everything shaking out after going over all the orders to check for duplicates on launch day, so I believe they are trying to prevent this.

#46 3 months ago

I feel bad for the op. All he is trying to do is be an asshole to everyone and you guys get all bent out of shape.

#47 3 months ago
    Quoted from wackenhut:

Maybe he didn't...

#48 3 months ago

Stay classy guy!

#49 3 months ago
    44E4CF36-85B7-4753-9884-513655B75EE6 (resized).jpeg
    #50 3 months ago

I try not to overpriced pins.

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside