(Topic ID: 296727)

For sale: Halloween (Collectors Edition)

By turbo2nr

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E8604FA5-7445-4B4C-A153-2EF2D682DC6F (resized).jpeg
16262058889578692762370454051772 (resized).jpg
A68E5504-B331-4950-807A-4B98B1B6287D (resized).png
Untitled (resized).png
51120C1A-3CCE-4F90-A7D1-55C78B0A2BEC (resized).jpeg
850BE090-75C1-4314-9A5A-E412E3314FC8 (resized).jpeg
big-trouble-in-little-china-thunder-explodes-ending-carter-wong-review (resized).jpg
gb.gif
EF76D950-E78C-4329-BA27-0E1511618130.gif
douche.gif
9008F6F8-0AC5-4ABA-9254-2830A16D2C2D (resized).png
20210713_123350 (resized).jpg
kl (resized).jpg
top (resized).jpg
hll (resized).jpg
hjk (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

I think the OP summed it up best

Quoted from turbo2nr:

I think the pinball community has gone full-mental this year?
Defies logic and reason 100%

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

It goes up by the level of anger the posts cause him .

big-trouble-in-little-china-thunder-explodes-ending-carter-wong-review (resized).jpgbig-trouble-in-little-china-thunder-explodes-ending-carter-wong-review (resized).jpg
#53 2 years ago

Every 50 posts this ad goes up $50 be careful with your words people!

#54 2 years ago

Based on R&M resale this dude gonna be sad

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I hope Spooky figures out who this is and cancels the order. Or at a minimum moves his game # to dead last.
JJP instituted a rule that says your game has to ship to the address on the order to stop this kind of junk. Maybe Spooky should do that as well.

No that was me on GNR CE after the debacle on that - don’t give JJP credit for my creativity in trying to protect the community from flipping ! Lol. That was different though given we had to cancel games and do the pinball version of Sophie’s Choice so I took a stand. We had a few guys say they were sending to their vacation home in Florida and I said no. Damn near asked for a copy of the deed. Carry on good people of pinball !
: )

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

No that was me on GNR CE after the debacle on that - don’t give JJP credit for my creativity in trying to protect the community from flipping ! Lol. That was different though given we had to cancel games and do the pinball version of Sophie’s Choice so I took a stand. We had a few guys say they were sending to their vacation home in Florida and I said no. Damn near asked for a copy of the deed. Carry on good people of pinball !

too bad you cant stop stern LE flipping so people who are not on some distributors good ole boy list could actually get one instead of the same people getting carte blanche access to every new title and buying just to flip or getting multiple so they can keep one and flip the other.

#57 2 years ago

Sorry to bump this...I have no dog in the fight here but if Spooky had no refund deposits would a place flipper be hamstrung? Hate to see that happen if that's the only way to stop it. It might however, make someone like the OP take delivery before flipping it. As an aside, there are people who buy event tickets to events that are 1000 miles away with no intent on attending, just marking up the ticket for resale. It's sad but prevalent as we all can see.

#58 2 years ago

To the OP thanks for making this a forum topic! Now back to Our regularly scheduled programming...

850BE090-75C1-4314-9A5A-E412E3314FC8 (resized).jpeg850BE090-75C1-4314-9A5A-E412E3314FC8 (resized).jpeg

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Haha this is fucking amazing Joe

#60 2 years ago

He did the hard work for you by calling the distros to make sure there are none left. SWEETHEART ALERT!

#61 2 years ago

Go Joe!

#62 2 years ago

PM sent now

#63 2 years ago

Gay 90's is the best pin EVER

#64 2 years ago

I'm more annoyed at the balls it takes to sell your spot, when no one one even has a build number yet!

This CE could be the last one, or the 51st one. No one's gonna jump on this if they don't know how far back in the line that they'll be. Doesn't make a lot of sense to sell until the build order is finalized. The OP could at least say when their order went through, that would give some idea of build slot then.

#65 2 years ago
51120C1A-3CCE-4F90-A7D1-55C78B0A2BEC (resized).jpeg51120C1A-3CCE-4F90-A7D1-55C78B0A2BEC (resized).jpeg
#66 2 years ago

Would consider trading for a Tickle Me Elmo? I had to pry it from the hands of a crying child in 1996, but I'll do what it takes to make a quick buck. I also have some pogs or tickets to a Justin Bieber concert from 2012. Let me know if we can work out a deal.

PS: I'm sure this is just the first of many.

#67 2 years ago

A schmuck doesn’t even wait for the “build number”. Speaking of which …..

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Makes me so glad I ordered Ultraman from you, Joe! Whatever I’m buying, I do everything I can to direct business to vendors who are good community members.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Would you consider trading for a Tickle Me Elmo? I had to pry it from the hands of a crying child in 1996, so I think it's worth more, but I'm willing to swap straight up.

Dammit a Tickle me Elmo ? To think I had like hundreds of these games and sold them at cost. Did you at least wash him after you were done ?

#70 2 years ago

We just had a customer turn a Halloween CE back in who double ordered with us and Spooky in the reveal day Spooky website confusion. And he gave it back so someone who wants the game could have it. Didn’t ask for $ or even a Tickle Me Elmo ! There are a lot of good folks around… it went to someone on our wait list. Brings a tear to the eye…

#72 2 years ago

But who doesn't want to meet him in person, just to take a selfie! Oh wait, you are buying spot...
Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

We just had a customer turn a Halloween CE back in who double ordered with us and Spooky in the reveal day Spooky website confusion. And he gave it back so someone who wants the game could have it. Didn’t ask for $ or even a Tickle Me Elmo ! There are a lot of good folks around… it went to someone on our wait list. Brings a tear to the eye…

That's awesome but I would have still tried for that Tickle me Elmo providing there was no battery acid damage.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

It often gets harder to change the minds of people who say Pinside sucks and they ignore it.

And then we get reminded there is a lot of good here and in pinball.

Thank you Joe and customer !

LTG : )

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Awesome! I think they copied your policy then.

See here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-le-16#post-6314767

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I think that was me, right Joe? Unless there was someone else that was frustrated on the sale day and mistakenly ordered one from you and Spooky at the same time
Dave S.

#77 2 years ago

Thanks for the comments.

#78 2 years ago

Why buy this when you can have it for MSRP on Facebook. Dave Peck in Carolina arcade and pinball collectors is selling his spot at cost.

A68E5504-B331-4950-807A-4B98B1B6287D (resized).pngA68E5504-B331-4950-807A-4B98B1B6287D (resized).png
#79 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's shipping cost from Canads?
Nitro is Canada right?

Games do not ship from Canada for US Customers. We have a warehouse in Washington State. However, If you're outside our region... we will drop ship your pin from Spooky.

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Will you have any Elmo's at Allentown?

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Thanks for the comments.

I'm really not trying to pile on, but you had to see this coming. You ordered three editions of the same limited run game and listed two of them for sale at a markup within a week.

#82 2 years ago

Op must've not read the terms on spooky's website where it said the deposits are not transferable.

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

He needs the extra cash for wrist reduction surgery. Way to be insensitive!

Says the guy who asked more money than he paid for his used GNR, POTC, and others. Ha!

I use to race Moto-x and have broken both arms multiple times. They look normal to me. ?

Ok buddy!
16262058889578692762370454051772 (resized).jpg16262058889578692762370454051772 (resized).jpg

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Says the guy who asked more money than he paid for his uaed GNR, POTC, and others. Ha!
Ok buddy!

You said it yourself-

This asking price will go up as time goes by. Not down. Supply/Demand

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

I use to race Moto-x and have broken both arms multiple times. They look normal to me. ?
Ok buddy![quoted image]

How self-conscious are you that you felt the need to post a picture of your wrist to prove your wrist is normal sized to a random dude on Pinside? If you're gonna do something shitty expect people to call you out on it and own it if you think you're in the right

#86 2 years ago

Of course this price will only go up.
What about it?

Game play video hasn't been released yet.
Same thing with Rick and Morty.

No surprise. Same with Mandalorian and many others. That's the way it goes.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

was his name Hott Scudson?

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

How self-conscious are you that you felt the need to post a picture of your wrist to prove your wrist is normal sized to a random dude on Pinside? If you're gonna do something shitty expect people to call you out on it and own it if you think you're in the right

Thanks for allowing me to occupy space in your head! I'm flattered.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I think that was me, right Joe? Unless there was someone else that was frustrated on the sale day and mistakenly ordered one from you and Spooky at the same time
Dave S.

Yes David you and a few others were kind !
Good people doing good by the community!
Please shower David with adulation and a Tickle me Elmo !

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:Will you have any Elmo's at Allentown?

Dr Pinball will be sleeping with him. Try to get him if you can !
E8604FA5-7445-4B4C-A153-2EF2D682DC6F (resized).jpegE8604FA5-7445-4B4C-A153-2EF2D682DC6F (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 49.99
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-halloween-collectors-edition-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.