IMG_1105.jpeg
IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg
IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg
IMG_1099.jpeg
IMG_1098.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 80 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Guns N' Roses (SE)

Added: 2024-05-05 18:25:07 UTC • Ended: May 23rd, 2024
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 4,650 (Firm)

Price is firm

Works 100%. Could use a shop out but not filthy and playable as is. Does have the mirco playfield “pooling” issue. Has factory topper. Get it before the new code comes out!

Bill acceptor is not included.

Trades possible…. I would add cash for the following games:

Led Zeppelin premium with insider connect

Monster bash remake SE

Attack from mars any model

Item photos

IMG_1088.jpeg
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_1090.jpeg
IMG_1091.jpeg
IMG_1092.jpeg
IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg
IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1097.jpeg
IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_1099.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg
IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1105.jpeg
IMG_1106.jpeg
IMG_1107.jpeg
IMG_1108.jpeg
IMG_1109.jpeg
IMG_1110.jpeg
IMG_1111.jpeg
IMG_1112.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Guidotorpedo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Guidotorpedo's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Balt, MD, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Gameroom - Decorations
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#2 74 days ago

Bump price lowered

#3 73 days ago

Alright one more quick bump…. Need to move this along asap. Price is FIRM as hell, don’t even ask. I don’t need to sell it but selling it makes other pinball dreams come true easier lol. Where else are you gonna find a JJP anything under 5000$? Cash only at pickup.

#4 70 days ago

Mid week bump! No one wants a JJP for under $5k? Tough crowd lol

#5 70 days ago

I can't believe this hasn't sold

#6 70 days ago

If I was closer I would snag it for sure. 488 miles is a bit far for a game I wasn't looking to buy in the first place but thats a heck of a deal.

John

#7 70 days ago

Christ, a lot of game folks for the money from a great seller.

#8 70 days ago

New code has came out bump

#9 70 days ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

New code has came out bump

Maybe I should reevaluate my thinking here?

John

#10 70 days ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Maybe I should reevaluate my thinking here?
John

I’ve never played an se but it’s a fact the new code improved the game.
Seems like a pretty great price to whomever the buyer is.

#11 67 days ago

I’m going to run this ad through Memorial Day. If I still have this game on the Tuesday after Memorial Day I’m just gonna put it back out on location. Can’t believe I still have it. 4999 firm!

#12 67 days ago

Can’t believe this has not sold. Really incredible price.

#13 66 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Can’t believe this has not sold. Really incredible price.

Honestly when you’re spending 5k I think most buyers get nervous about how bad the playfield damage is and if it will get worse. Not the sellers fault it’s a fair price. Glws

#14 66 days ago

Great game and price. Prefer the LE due to the upgrades but SE definitely gets it done. Under 5k. This is less than a players condition DH, Taxi, Judge Dredd, austin powers, shrek…the list goes on and on. If you like gnr buy it for the music and guarantee your non pinball friends will love it.

#15 66 days ago

Great deal even it needs work but still great deal this should be sold soon

#16 65 days ago

I'm sure seller is a great guy, but a HUO one with no issues had difficulty selling in the mid 5's.

This one was routed. Has pooling issues. Needs shopped/cleaned. Has decals wrinkled in multiple places along with marks/nicks in the artwork too.

Personally I'm not shocked it hasn't moved, especially in this market. It should be closer to 4k than 5k.

#17 65 days ago

Market is pretty weak at the moment that is a fact.

#18 65 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Market is pretty weak at the moment that is a fact.

No question on that. In my area the vast majority of transactions seem to be trades. Space is a real issue for us in Florida as we have no basements.

#19 65 days ago

Market weak or saturated?

#20 65 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Both

#21 65 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Unfortunately on the NIB side many of us with bigger collections need to move a game to get a game to to space limitations. I’m maxed out at the moment and it’s been tough finding buyers.

Tons of trade offers but nothing I want so haven’t considered any.

Would be nice if there was more of a trade market directly with Distros for new games but many aren’t even accepting at the moment or if they do it’s far below market value so back to starting point.

#22 65 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

GNR is a tough sell to hard core pinball players. I think this would sell on Facebook or Craigslist. Maybe even put it back on route with a for sale sign. Lots of guns and roses music fans that won't care about the issues.

General public is the market for this machine.

#23 65 days ago
Quoted from smalltownguy:

GNR is a tough sell to hard core pinball players. I think this would sell on Facebook or Craigslist. Maybe even put it back on route with a for sale sign. Lots of guns and roses music fans that won't care about the issues.

I played it on location along side several other current titles. I didn't care for this title as much as the others.

#24 65 days ago

I’d be a buyer at 3500 shipped so I could restore it with a new pf and decals. Bump glws

#25 65 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I’d be a buyer at 3500 shipped so I could restore it with a new pf and decals. Bump glws

For me, that's about where the machine is too.

#26 65 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

For me, that's about where the machine is too.

Unfortunately it’s too far gone. Op should probably wait for a better market in meantime just keep it on route.

#27 65 days ago

This would be a freaking fantastic first pin for someone who wanted a looker, wasn't super deep into pinball, and didn't want to have an older machine. There is alot of bang for your buck in here at $5,000. I personally am not a huge fan of the gameplay, but if you like the music and want something cool for your basement this one is really hard to beat. The only other pin in this price range with an LCD and a coin door is Hot Wheels. Which is the better buy? Also can vouch for OP as have bought/sold/traded with Mike before. Aside from trading pins he sold me my pool table... It came out of a Moose Lodge!!!

#28 65 days ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

This would be a freaking fantastic first pin for someone who wanted a looker, wasn't super deep into pinball, and didn't want to have an older machine. There is alot of bang for your buck in here at $5,000. I personally am not a huge fan of the gameplay, but if you like the music and want something cool for your basement this one is really hard to beat. The only other pin in this price range with an LCD and a coin door is Hot Wheels. Which is the better buy? Also can vouch for OP as have bought/sold/traded with Mike before. Aside from trading pins he sold me my pool table... It came out of a Moose Lodge!!!

But if not selling at this price in its current condition how is that a smart buy for someone new to pinball?

Especially in the current market.

#29 65 days ago

so 5k for a project jukebox then

#30 65 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

But if not selling at this price in its current condition how is that a smart buy for someone new to pinball?
Especially in the current market.

Quoted from acedanger:

so 5k for a project jukebox then

For the cheapest fully working Guns and Roses, and Jersey Jack Pinball machine in the History of Pinside? Yes, I think that is still a good deal and a smart buy for a new pinball person. The posts have pooling and will likely chip in a few specific spots. For less than 1/2 the price of any NIB JJP machine it seems pretty cool to me.

#31 65 days ago

For the cheapest fully working Guns and Roses, and Jersey Jack Pinball machine in the History of Pinside? Yes, I think that is still a good deal and a smart buy for a new pinball person. The posts have pooling and will likely chip in a few specific spots. For less than 1/2 the price of any NIB JJP machine it seems pretty cool to me.

buy it. It’s too far gone. If you want to sell later on you will probably lose a significant amount money. Not that’s all about money but not looking to take a bath as others have posted you can find other examples for a little over 5k with a lot less damage.

#32 65 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

buy it. It’s too far gone. If you want to sell later on you will probably lose a significant amount money. Not that’s all about money but not looking to take a bath as others have posted you can find other examples for a little over 5k with a lot less damage.

It's 10 minutes from my house but I've gotten all the fun I can out of a G&R when I rotated a premium through a few months ago.

The real question is, why would anyone want to buy a NIB G&R when used games are now less than 1/2 price (yes I know it is a SE with less features but still).

GLWTS!

#33 65 days ago

It's 10 minutes from my house but I've gotten all the fun I can out of a G&R when I rotated a premium through a few months ago.
The real question is, why would anyone want to buy a NIB G&R when used games are now less than 1/2 price (yes I know it is a SE with less features but still).
GLWTS!

gnr hands down is the most beautiful pin ever made & the assets and care that went into the theme integration is remarkable. Sadly it isn’t fun to play. But I’ve heard great things about new code & also jjp now has a mod available to fix soggy flippas

#34 64 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

gnr hands down is the most beautiful pin ever made & the assets and care that went into the theme integration is remarkable. Sadly it isn’t fun to play. But I’ve heard great things about new code & also jjp now has a mod available to fix soggy flippas

As soon as a mod comes out to fix the soggy clear coat, it might sell

#35 64 days ago
Quoted from smalltownguy:

I like this idea….. thank you

#36 63 days ago

OK, last call for this stupid Guns N’ Roses. Special edition, not limited or collectors. 4600 bucks cash get it. If it’s not sold by Tuesday, it’s going back out on location. I don’t really want to put it on location because the two locations I’m considering putting at, one is down 26 steps, the other is up 16 steps lol

Pick up only, cash only, in Glen Burnie MD, right next to Crabtowne. No shipping unless you handle all the details and somehow get me cash.

#37 63 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

As soon as a mod comes out to fix the soggy clear coat, it might sell

if you were around for the POTC shit show it exists. The fix is throw their washer kit on it, they are bigger than the ones used on Gnr and will cover it all up never to be seen again.

They used smaller washers under posts on Gnr because they thought issue was resolved.

#38 63 days ago

Pending sale off pinside

#39 63 days ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Pending sale off pinside

Nice!!!
Finally.gifFinally.gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Gameroom - Decorations
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.