9558AEC2-8580-4CB3-8EAA-C0483463DC66 (resized).jpeg
rose (resized).JPG
6CADEADF-79B5-473D-909A-3E341B54275F (resized).jpeg
BB93393A-ECA4-4FDF-849E-BF5EB740AB00.gif
IMG_4454 (resized).JPG
D71FF8E4-1551-426F-8A02-061A609B3B54 (resized).png
20201027_170956 (resized).jpg
20201027_173232 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Guns N' Roses SE 1 of 1 Slash signature

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-10-28 00:41:49 UTC • Ended: October 29th, 2020
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 100

Open for offers

This is it. The one and only standard edition that Slash signed with hand written note from Eric Meunier. Unboxed today and still in shock. This game was going to go on location. I had set the machine up and was removing the playfield glass to remove the styrofoam when I finally read the hand written note on the playfield. "Dear customer, while Slash was doing a factory tour @jjp he signed the top hat of one game on the line. It's Yours! Cheers, Eric Meunier Game Designer". Their is also a video online of Slash signing this machine. I couldnt possibly put this machine on location being 1 of 1 so I wrapped it back up. Machine has zero plays and hasn't even been plugged in or powered on yet. New out of box and yes I have the box. Ultimately what I am looking for now is someone to make an offer which includes another GnR machine. I am looking to pickup another GnR machine this week for my location so those with machines already will take priority. I am in Ohio near Cleveland.

Item photos

20201027_170956 (resized).jpg
20201027_173232 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are tlsbryan's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to tlsbryan's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Daytona Beach, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#2 3 years ago

Lucky!!!

#3 3 years ago

Wow!

#4 3 years ago

Rather have an LE or CE unsigned than a standard signed.

To each his own.
Still a lucky turn of events for the OP.

#5 3 years ago

Now we know where it is.
Congrats, it's cool.

#6 3 years ago

That's pretty freakin' cool of Eric to do that... he could of easily kept that. Although I'm sure that Eric has him on speed dial anyways.

#7 3 years ago

Throw that sucker on the route! That’s what they’re made for. Slash would approve.

#8 3 years ago

yes and Eric's intention was for the lucky owner to flip for 20k. Man - I'm not opposed to selling and making money but 20k!???? Really?

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

That's pretty freakin' cool of Eric to do that... he could of easily kept that. Although I'm sure that Eric has him on speed dial anyways.

Agreed. I'm still surprised it made it out of the factory. Good people there

#10 3 years ago

13k up-charge for the signature of a dude that’s still alive, nice.

#11 3 years ago

You should keep it for yourself and have the cool story. The story isn’t as good when you are just a guy that bought from the guy that got it by surprise.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

yes and Eric's intention was for the lucky owner to flip for 20k. Man - I'm not opposed to selling and making money but 20k!???? Really?

The signature is upside down, that adds the cost of a CE onto a SE .

#13 3 years ago

Why not auction it off? You might get 20k...but “Not in this lifetime”

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Pinside made me put a

Quoted from trilogybeer:

You should keep it for yourself and have the cool story. The story isn’t as good when you are just a guy that bought from the guy that got it by surprise.

Then I still have to buy another one for my location and I want one this week. We will see who has a machine ready to trade now.

#15 3 years ago

Sweet!!! just found this in mine.....

IMG_4454 (resized).JPGIMG_4454 (resized).JPG
#16 3 years ago

Slash autograph adds about $50 of value, it’s a cool gift to receive but I can’t imagine anyone paying more than $1k at most. If anything I’d think it might be an interesting story and maybe lure more people to visit your location. I’ll

D71FF8E4-1551-426F-8A02-061A609B3B54 (resized).pngD71FF8E4-1551-426F-8A02-061A609B3B54 (resized).png
#17 3 years ago

The games were made to be played I think it’ll be fine on location. Maybe even earn more because of the story behind it? But it’s your game do whatever you want with it.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Slash autograph adds about $50 of value, it’s a cool gift to receive but I can’t imagine anyone paying more than $1k at most. If anything I’d think it might be an interesting story and maybe lure more people to visit your location. I’ll
[quoted image]

Charge your phone. I’m about to have a heart attack.

#19 3 years ago

It's an autograph with a nice story behind it. Put it on location.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from tlsbryan:

Pinside made me put a

Then I still have to buy another one for my location and I want one this week. We will see who has a machine ready to trade now.

Pinside made you do it? Put a price of 20k?

cmon now son - stand behind it and own it. I would respect that more.

#21 3 years ago

No way this adds any real value. It’s a neat story. Put it on location.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Throw that sucker on the route! That’s what they’re made for. Slash would approve.

Whaaaaaaaaaat

#23 3 years ago

Sell the hat to a GnR fan and have them send you their hat in return then put the game on location.

#24 3 years ago

LE plus cash lol. Good luck with that.

#25 3 years ago

Put a little Novus 1 on top of the top hat, wipe back and forth with a microfiber cloth and see what happens.
If nothing happens then proceed with Novus 2.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Rather have an LE or CE unsigned than a standard signed.
To each his own.
Still a lucky turn of events for the OP.

Dude really would it have been to hard to just say something positive

#27 3 years ago

Can you actually wear the hat, or is it too small? How much for the Axl Twix wrapper? I’m not even gonna ask about the Snickers price, outta my league!

#28 3 years ago

and they picked the worse dried up sharpie to do this. route that thing. its made for flipping for “play” not flipping for “dough”

#29 3 years ago

(Edit): I regret joining this thread.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Sweet!!! just found this in mine..... [quoted image]

You’ve restored my faith in Pinside today.

#31 3 years ago

Put that pin out on route. It’s a great story to tell. Meant to be enjoyed by pinball fans.

#32 3 years ago

Some day someone will have to explain this autograph thing for me...

Unless you got it yourself and met the person or had some interaction what is the value of it?

people like this sign things all day (unless they are assholes) and it takes all of 2 seconds to do it.

#33 3 years ago

I thought “Slash prices“ meant something different.

BB93393A-ECA4-4FDF-849E-BF5EB740AB00.gifBB93393A-ECA4-4FDF-849E-BF5EB740AB00.gif
#34 3 years ago

Never understood the people who take the kindness of someone else (JJP/Eric) and attempt to profit from it. This is why companies stop doing stuff like this. I have seen it first hand at Stern.

#35 3 years ago

This is more embarrassing to cleveland than the last 20 years of the Browns. And I'm a Browns fan.

#36 3 years ago

Wish I could say I was rooting for you to cash in based on your random good fortune.

Seems like the ultimate GnR fan would want a higher version than a SE anyway..

#37 3 years ago

I don’t know what’s more impressive.... a rare signed pin or that’s there’s an actual “new out of box” being sold here, rather than the used one people sell with that label.

#38 3 years ago

I guess I am a jerk because all I can think to say is congrats on having a miniature hat signed by Slash. It is a great story. Story worth more than the signature. Keep it for yourself. Isn’t that worth more than the $?

#39 3 years ago

JJP had to of known the chances this went to someone who purchased for routing was pretty good. Ultimately someone will end up with this cool machine with a fun story. The market will dictate

#40 3 years ago

I always love these ads that start with “I want this to go to a fan that really wants it.” Go pimp this on Ebay. What you really mean is who is willing to pay me a TON of money for a signed trinket. And then it’s not about the ultimate fan it’s about who has a game now so you can get another now since you are selling yours. Keep your game because that’s all you really want. If you want it to go to a true fan as a gesture of kindness sell it for cost of shipping over what you paid and go buy another. That would be BAD ASS and speak volumes of you to pass on something cool to a fan for a fair deal. Just screen who you are selling to so they are not a flipper.

#41 3 years ago

I see dimpling on the top hat, it’s worthless.

#42 3 years ago

I've never really understood the fuss over autographs, but hey, if you can find a sucker, get that paper. Upvotes don't pay the rent.

#43 3 years ago

You guys are ridiculous. This definitely makes the game unique and worth more money. Take your hate and jealousy elsewhere.

#44 3 years ago

Why would someone pay more than msrp for this machine?

An LE plus cash? You’ve gotta be kidding.

#45 3 years ago

You know what? This thing is awesome. Location pinball is being destroyed by COVID. Maybe it was fate. Maybe this game will go to a true fan who wants it and maybe the profit of it will save this location. Hey. It’s cool. Ya’ll like to light pinside on fire, but I think this is awesome and I can’t blame a dude for taking his good fortune and running with it. It’s highly collectible.

#46 3 years ago

I feel like I could buy the hat as an extra part from JJP, mail it to Slash and get him to sign it for 1-2k.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

This definitely makes the game unique and worth more money.

Until 50-100 or more people take the top hats from their games and have Slash sign them. You know it’s going to happen.

#48 3 years ago

So it’s ok to pay 4K for the CE signatures even though there are 500 of those but the 1 one 1 SE with an authentic slash signature is worthless? Please this is like a super CE!

#49 3 years ago

I think you should clearcoat the letter that came with it, right in the middle of the playfield, so it stays with that game forever. Then nobody will ever be able to deny that was the game where the letter and hat came from. Slash may sign 100's of hats, but you would have the only hand written letter clearcoated in the playfield.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

So it’s ok to pay 4K for the CE signatures even though there are 500 of those but the 1 one 1 SE with an authentic slash signature is worthless? Please this is like a super CE!

You get a lot more then signatures for 4K and the signatures are one of the least appealing features to me of the CE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,000.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-se-1-of-1-slash-signature-?hl=vdrums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.