9558AEC2-8580-4CB3-8EAA-C0483463DC66 (resized).jpeg
rose (resized).JPG
6CADEADF-79B5-473D-909A-3E341B54275F (resized).jpeg
BB93393A-ECA4-4FDF-849E-BF5EB740AB00.gif
IMG_4454 (resized).JPG
D71FF8E4-1551-426F-8A02-061A609B3B54 (resized).png
20201027_170956 (resized).jpg
20201027_173232 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Sell the hat to a GnR fan and have them send you their hat in return then put the game on location.

I mean, I'm not going to demean him for trying to profit off this, but this is the best alternative suggestion so far.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

You should keep it for yourself and have the cool story. The story isn’t as good when you are just a guy that bought from the guy that got it by surprise.

TOTALLY AGREE! I have the FIRST playfield numbered 0001 and signed by Jack himself under the flippers, and I will never part with it. This should be a lifetime keeper for the OP.

there's something special about having a one of a kind machine, even if it means pooling/chipping at the star posts....

#53 3 years ago

Shit like this is why we cant have nice things. LE plus cash? Insulting

#54 3 years ago

0 plays and there is already pooling around the top hat.

#55 3 years ago

Thank you for all the offers on other pinball titles but just looking for another GnR at this time to put on location this week.

#56 3 years ago

How would you of known there was a video of him signing it? I did not see that mentioned in the note.

#57 3 years ago

That’s cool and all , but put the crack pipe down.

#58 3 years ago

Good for you and do what you want with your property.

#59 3 years ago

While it is probably, maybe, flattering to Slash, it’s more likely we won’t be seeing more random signatures on games.

#60 3 years ago

Is this the rumored Signature Edition that also comes with a piece of an old couch from Axels apartment in the early 80's?

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from tlsbryan:

Thank you for all the offers on other pinball titles but just looking for another GnR at this time to put on location this week.

Just put the one you have on location. The hat can stay...that is the only thing that is different in that it is signed. It won't have any wear. If someone is dying to have a signed hat you can always trade them plush some cash. Besides that, no one cares. You are delusional if you think someone is going to trade an LE plus cash for a signed hat.

#63 3 years ago

I think the reason most people are salty on this:

JJP did a really cool thing as a "thank-you" to surprise and delight the random lucky buyer of this game. Instead of appreciating the awesome gesture, they try to flip the game for max profit. If I was JJP I wouldn't do anything like this again.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

JJP did a really cool thing as a "thank-you" to surprise and delight the random lucky buyer of this game. Instead of appreciating the awesome gesture, they try to flip the game for max profit. If I was JJP I wouldn't do anything like this again.

I think this also sets up other customers to be disappointed that they didn't get as much for the same price.

#65 3 years ago

not sure this really adds any true value. I would just set that sucker up in the game room and maybe frame the note and hang beside it or something. Being the first SE does not really add any value either.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Thats rather unfair. Owner did not buy as a collector they bought as an operator / device to make a profit with. So why would they NOT try and sell for max profit while still trying to replace a title everyone was looking to play in his line up. Just because you dont buy / use machines for the same reason does not make lucky owner wrong / bad. He bought the item to make a profit so that he can buy more machines for us to play and enjoy and so the cycle continues how you gunna fault a guy on that?

Heck owners of many other rare things can sometimes get rapped up in that and never take it out use it feel it play with it fully enjoy it ect whatever it may be. I applaud the owner on sticking to his reason for buying the machine. And having a few rare items myself it can be hard to even set a price on rare and 1 of 1 items. So I say aim for the moon. Owner! And thanks for taking care of us!

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from jszucs:

Thats rather unfair. Owner did not buy as a collector they bought as an operator / device to make a profit with. So why would they NOT try and sell for max profit while still trying to replace a title everyone was looking to play in his line up. Just because you dont buy / use machines for the same reason does not make lucky owner wrong / bad. He bought the item to make a profit so that he can buy more machines for us to play and enjoy and so the cycle continues how you gunna fault a guy on that?
Heck owners of many other rare things can sometimes get rapped up in that and never take it out use it feel it play with it fully enjoy it ect whatever it may be. I applaud the owner on sticking to his reason for buying the machine. And having a few rare items myself it can be hard to even set a price on rare and 1 of 1 items. So I say aim for the moon. Owner! And thanks for taking care of us!

It’s his stuff he can do whatever he wants. We can also have an opinion on it.

He isn’t sitting on the gold mine he thinks he is. Collectors want a CE, not an SE.

#68 3 years ago

Maybe take out the hat and use the game, I don't know. Gonna be too hot button of a topic to be able to sell right now most likely. I wouldn't be surprised if its worth more in the future though.

#69 3 years ago

OP you should have known the wolves would come out on this post. I would go to EBAY. It’s your pin, do what you want with it. CONGRATS!

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from jszucs:

Agreed! I would do the same thing...I am a pinball fan not a GnR fan, so the autograph, while neat, would be ultimately meaningless to me where as someone else may love it. If I could make a little bit on top and someone else is happy then who cares? I'd rather have the pin and a few bucks then a signed pin.

#71 3 years ago

Take it out and sell it to a CE owner. I am sure one of them would pay nicely for it.

#72 3 years ago

Rather than shipping games around, why not just swap out the stupid hats?

#73 3 years ago

Beat me to it Chooch + Bearcat.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Rather than shipping games around, why not just swap out the stupid hats?

I'm sure one of the CE owners with deep pockets would pay nicely to do a hat swap. That's the route I would go if you don't want to keep it on your game.

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Beat me to it Bearcat.

Beat both of you to it.

Quoted from chooch:

Sell the hat to a GnR fan and have them send you their hat in return then put the game on location.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from tlsbryan:

Well I can help start the bidding. Send me the hat and paper, I'll send you mine plus $200 and you can have it on route today. Let me know.

#77 3 years ago

This is a cool piece to have seeing how it was documented in a video. Pinball history buffs will keep tabs on it ....maybe, but the reality is its worth what your are willing to pay extra for it. For me, a hundo more...topps.

#78 3 years ago

I think the increased revenue from framing the note at your location and advertising that you have ‘that’ SE would have surpassed anything over what the game is worth.

#79 3 years ago

SOLD!! ( to yelobird) . , way more than I would pay for it...., but with the note from eric its kinda cool to go with the machine .

#80 3 years ago

What a dumpster fire this thread is.

OP-- do the ultimate rock and roll thing, and throw it off the roof.

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Beat me to it Chooch + Bearcat.

#82 3 years ago

Why do you guys think a CE owner would pay up for just the hat?
Their machines already come with signatures of the band (including Slash).
Seems rather redundant to have his signature twice.

6CADEADF-79B5-473D-909A-3E341B54275F (resized).jpeg6CADEADF-79B5-473D-909A-3E341B54275F (resized).jpeg
#83 3 years ago

If I had my SE already I would trade you. Haven't been told when to expect it.

#84 3 years ago

Put the game on route!

#85 3 years ago

I think it's now safe to say, with this for sale thread, that CE owners are now in the clear to start flipping their machines!

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Why do you guys think a CE owner would pay up for just the hat?
Their machines already come with signatures of the band (including Slash).
Seems rather redundant to have his signature twice.[quoted image]

It worked for the Pete Rose Pete Rose Pete Rose baseball.

rose (resized).JPGrose (resized).JPG
#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well I can help start the bidding. Send me the hat and paper, I'll send you mine plus $200 and you can have it on route today. Let me know.

I’ll retroactively bid $150 so the OP can feel like there was some insane bidding action for this highly desirable item.

#88 3 years ago

Where’s the route location going to be?

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I’ll retroactively bid $150 so the OP can feel like there was some insane bidding action for this highly desirable item.

I will underbid you! 20$$ (beware hot and heavy bid war underway!)

#90 3 years ago
9558AEC2-8580-4CB3-8EAA-C0483463DC66 (resized).jpeg9558AEC2-8580-4CB3-8EAA-C0483463DC66 (resized).jpeg
#91 3 years ago

So cool!!!

#92 3 years ago

Imagine if it was signed by Hendrix, or Elvis or any number of dead stars. Things like this become valuable later on. In the meantime can it be kept new?

#93 3 years ago

We just got our SE in, I'd buy the hat only to put on our location game. $200 shipped?

Edit: Someone beat me to this offer already. Yelobird

#94 3 years ago

Well the plus side of this is the OP will still have a GnR SE to put on location this week! Cause this ones going nowhere!

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

We just got our SE in, I'd buy the hat only to put on our location game. $200 shipped?

Buy a silver sharpie for two bucks instead of two hundred. Scribble on the hat, just don't claim it's a real autograph. Even the real one doesn't look that great. Hat plastic doesn't take marker well I guess.

#96 3 years ago

Signed hat? Big deal. I'm gonna have Matt Sorum sign a plastic cymbal...

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Buy a silver sharpie for two bucks instead of two hundred. Scribble on the hat, just don't claim it's a real autograph. Even the real one doesn't look that great. Hat plastic doesn't take marker well I guess.

Actually would appreciate the real deal. Went to two NITL concerts with they came to MI, and having the hat in our game at the bar would be very cool to share with our customers.

#98 3 years ago

The last slash autograph i sold went for 175. Ive spent more on coin drop at this location since you've been back open in may, just set it up. Not like its going to wear off or anything.

Either way thanks tlsbryan for continuing to put brand new pins for us locals to play, especially during these days.

#99 3 years ago

Lucky, Cool piece, crazy price IMO, time will tell.
GLWS

#100 3 years ago

I respect that the OP has not replied to the peanut gallery on this

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-se-1-of-1-slash-signature-/page/2?hl=ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.