View topic image gallery

20210105_211257 (resized).jpg
20210105_211220 (resized).jpg
20210105_211226 (resized).jpg
IMG_0615 (resized).jpeg
20201226_223758 (resized).jpg
20201226_223808 (resized).jpg
20201226_223825 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#25 3 years ago

The op has a sweet collection, 100% positive reviews and is lucky to have this gorgeous game.

As Paul (sepins) and the op have already said, there is little profit to speak of. People busting balls are simply jealous and/or clueless.

Will this game be slightly less costly months from now? Maybe. So what?

I just paid a 1k premium to pickup a local/loaded Rick and Morty...best decision ever. Love the game and can enjoy it with my son who will be visiting. Will it be worth more/less 1 years from now? No clue.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I do not agree when it comes to pinball. there are too many guys in the hobby with super deep pockets. I like to say more money than sense but it is their money and they got rich somehow and probably not because they are stupid. I know guys who pay $3000 over what something is worth because they can't wait 3 months.

Not unique to pinball. Same thing with hot cars. Even modest hot cars (like the Civic Type-R) command premiums, even after being on the market for 3 years. All about supply/demand. People with deep pockets exist in every market. Try buying real estate in Silicon Valley, where there is no land and millionaires being created every minute...

#59 3 years ago

GNR is a relative bargain when compared to cost of my front door (which took 6 months to import and is just wood, glass, and hardware

Considering pinball machines are built my humans (in this country), it's surprising that everyone freaks out over price. Hand-made, quality items cost money!

IMG_0615 (resized).jpegIMG_0615 (resized).jpeg
#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Odd statement in a pinball forum but Dam I love those doors! No matter the cost those are beautiful.

Thanks...me too. Money well spent. If I sell the house, this upgrade will pay dividends I’m sure.

The only reason I splurged for them was I live in a hurricane zone and the doors that the builder put on this home were a complete joke and were installed incorrectly (in-swing instead of out-swing, which isn’t ideal in a hurricane). These doors and installation are rock solid...the glass is bulletproof.

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I wasn't aware we had hurricane zones in California....although on some level I guess it makes sense.

It's a Florida home...I only live part-time in Pasadena. This time of year, Florida rocks (especially since LA is basically shut down). LA without music/entertainment isn't much fun.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

From my point of view, since I have a POTCLE. I would not trade it for GNRLE. But that’s only because I know I will eventually be able to purchase a GNRLE. I would only buy or sell my POTC le for something that is exclusive and hard to purchase.
Anyway good luck to Op. I hope you are able to obtain the POTC LE.
By the way it maybe easier to sell out right and the take the money and find a POTCLE. I think you are limiting your market on a trade.

I agree. I've had very little luck with trades over the years. Only done one locally, and it was because a pinball buddy "found" a HUO TZ in a neighbors garage that "wanted it out of the house". Think he picked it up for 2k and then traded it to me for a Stern Spiderman + some cash.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-le-3?tu=snaroff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.