• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

115402CD-9E7D-45B5-81E0-751E3F1ADF16 (resized).png
IMG_20210205_151007 (resized).jpg
53707190-73BF-4D76-AE92-0620407E1D43 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - pre-order spot

For sale: Guns N' Roses (CE)

Added: 2021-02-03 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (March 18th, 2021) • Ended: April 19th, 2021
Condition: Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only)

Price

$ 20,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

This is actual NIB GNR CE #269 but Pinside thinks I’m a distributor if I list as new in box. Really torn on what to do with this one. Our home closes on Feb 26th and as of yet we haven’t found a place we love enough yet to buy. This should be shipping direct from JJP next week and I don’t have an address to give them to have it shipped to. So gonna see what it’s worth to someone. The price is ridiculous but if someone really wants it have at it!

Item photos

53707190-73BF-4D76-AE92-0620407E1D43 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Waldo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Waldo's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cape Canaveral, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

#3 3 years ago

Fart

#4 3 years ago

Good luck I hope you get it.

#5 3 years ago

Greed.... WTF
For all the people than lost out in getting this game... here you are trying to extort more money.
Sleep well Karma is a bitch!

#6 3 years ago

So... not worth it looool

#7 3 years ago

Nothing to complain about. Market isn't 20k but it's not 12.5k fellas. He's doing the smart thing here as he has an asset people want. This isn't charity work.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

#8 3 years ago

It says OBO.. if interested make the man an offer

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nothing to complain about. Market isn't 20k but it's not 12.5k fellas. He's doing the smart thing here as he has an asset people want. This isn't charity work.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

He can ask what he wants, but this is essentially a silent auction. There is another for sale thread with a similar approach. I thought that while pinside is debating adding auctions you currently cannot do it on here. So, isn't this against the rules?

#10 3 years ago

So, Capitalism...Free Market...Democracy. Just words??

#11 3 years ago

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

So, Capitalism...Free Market...Democracy. Just words??

Yes and their meaning is moot.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

He can ask what he wants, but this is essentially a silent auction. There is another for sale thread with a similar approach. I thought that while pinside is debating adding auctions you currently cannot do it on here. So, isn't this against the rules?

Serious question - how is this a silent auction?

#14 3 years ago

It's the best pinball ever made.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

EDIT - not going to debate a game’s performance in a for sale thread.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:Sorry it really isn’t and I own it.

Ah man why you ruining it? Mine coming this week. Jeez.

#18 3 years ago

Why not play the machine first to see if you like it or do you prefer your games NIB?

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Serious question - how is this a silent auction?

List at a price no one will pay outright but put obo so you get offers. Take highest offer after an unkown period of time if it meets your minimum. Its a silent auction.

#20 3 years ago

I get people are upset about not getting the CE, but Waldo has always seemed like a great pinsider with an awesome collection. Lately, he has offered up some of his best games for sale, so maybe life’s circumstances changed for him and he no longer can take the game he ordered a few months ago. And maybe the cash flow would be helpful. He’s not a flipper, or at least hasn’t been up ‘til now. If he can get some extra cash for an item that is very much in demand, and that helps him out financially, then I’m really happy for him. I don’t know him personally or the reality of his situation, but you never know what a person is going through in their lives. I for one am sad his game room is being broken up. I saw pics on a thread awhile back and my jaw dropped. Truly spectacular. Wish you luck, Waldo. Best.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

I get people are upset about not getting the CE, but Waldo has always seemed like a great pinsider with an awesome collection. Lately, he has offered up some of his best games for sale, so maybe life’s circumstances changed for him and he no longer can take the game he ordered a few months ago. And maybe the cash flow would be helpful. He’s not a flipper, or at least hasn’t been up ‘til now. If he can get some extra cash for an item that is very much in demand, and that helps him out financially, then I’m really happy for him. I don’t know him personally or the reality of his situation, but you never know what a person is going through in their lives. I for one am sad his game room is being broken up. I saw pics on a thread awhile back and my jaw dropped. Truly spectacular. Wish you luck, Waldo. Best.

100% truth in my post. Anyone who has bought a game from my collection knows the truth. We were forced to sell the house along with the dream man cave I built into it. Right now all we have purchased where we are moving is an empty lot we are gonna try to build on in the future when we can. So I’m probably two years out till I have a place to put it. We weren’t planning on moving when I bought this. My wife and I played a ton of games on a GNR LE at Little Shop of Games (great guy btw) and we were very excited about this one. But it complicates our life trying to keep even one game right now. Sorry if this offends anyone....

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

100% truth in my post. Anyone who has bought a game from my collection knows the truth. We were forced to sell the house along with the dream man cave I built into it. Right now all we have purchased where we are moving is an empty lot we are gonna try to build on in the future when we can. So I’m probably two years out till I have a place to put it. We weren’t planning on moving when I bought this. My wife and I played a ton of games on a GNR LE at Little Shop of Games (great guy btw) and we were very excited about this one. But it complicates our life trying to keep even one game right now. Sorry if this offends anyone....

Doing it right. List what you want for it, regardless of immediate trends. Or best offer seals it in for lower bids. Free market man.

#23 3 years ago

Price is always subjective. To some who have unlimited resources and wants a game that is not available anywhere else I'm sure they are not saying this is ridiculous. Pirates CE going for 20k plus ALSO CRAZY but it's happening. Most of this hobby does not make sense! I just hope the buyer and the seller are both pleased at the end of the day. GLWTS

#24 3 years ago

Shitload of us got screwed when Jjp shorted the distributors, so it really extra pisses me off to see people trying to flip these.

#25 3 years ago

I personally know Waldo. He’s a class act. I know for a fact he was not intending to flip this game when he ordered it.

#26 3 years ago

I just bought his TBL, solid dude. There are other ads listed at 22,000 on Pinside. I agree with others if you can get it why not? They are only making a certain number of CE’s so demand exceeds supply.

#27 3 years ago

Ick

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

I personally know Waldo. He’s a class act. I know for a fact he was not intending to flip this game when he ordered it.

I know! We were so looking forward to how the GNR CE light show was gonna look with the Blacklights and the carpet.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

List at a price no one will pay outright but put obo so you get offers. Take highest offer after an unkown period of time if it meets your minimum. Its a silent auction.

Nothing wrong with that.

#30 3 years ago

Good luck Waldo .
Pay no attention to the jealous people .
You got in and got 1 .
Do they expect you to sell it for cost price ?
IMG_20210205_151007 (resized).jpgIMG_20210205_151007 (resized).jpg

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Shitload of us got screwed when Jjp shorted the distributors, so it really extra pisses me off to see people trying to flip these.

Meanwhile your asking $11,000 for a LOTR.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Who cares, its his game and it will sell for whatever someone is willing to pay. Frankly, I hope he gets $20,000+

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Lol down to 10600!

#34 3 years ago

I'm not here to comment on the GnR as I get it, but all those other games he's selling...so many over 10k and already sale pending. The pin market is f'ng insane.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm not here to comment on the GnR as I get it, but all those other games he's selling...so many over 10k and already sale pending. The pin market is f'ng insane.

It honestly is crazy. My MMR sold for 13k (500 over asking) and after he paid a deposit and i marked pending someone offered 15k for it. I didn’t take him up on it since I committed to the 13k buyer at that point, But geez....

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

According to a certain podcaster...

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I often wonder if the people who are upset by me selling this at the current market value for it have ever sold anything (home, stock, pinball machine etc) at dime more than they paid for it....

#38 3 years ago

Twenty thousand dollars

#39 3 years ago

Whatever

#40 3 years ago

GLWTS OP, get what you can for it.

115402CD-9E7D-45B5-81E0-751E3F1ADF16 (resized).png115402CD-9E7D-45B5-81E0-751E3F1ADF16 (resized).png
#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

GLWTS OP, get what you can for it.
[quoted image]

Agreed. It's his game, he can ask what he wants for it. At the rate things are going, this might seem like a deal in a few years.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Agreed. It's his game, he can ask what he wants for it. At the rate things are going, this might seem like a deal in a few years.

if so there will be NO MORE pinball hobby and arcades will charge $5 per play if any exist.

#43 3 years ago

I really love price police threads but I don't blame this guy for what hes doing. The market is not set for this game and there is high demand. We've seen this asking price before, so set it there and let the market decide what a fair value is. GLWS OP, I truly wish I was in a position to make you a fair offer on this game. It would be mine.

#44 3 years ago

Honestly surprised this hasn’t sold yet, it does say OBO.

#45 3 years ago

I didn’t see the LOTR, did it sell?

#46 3 years ago

*Decided the thread isn't worth it, have fun guys.*

#47 3 years ago

played a ce for the first time yesterday. amazing game! numerous moments in it where I forgot I was playing pinball. Immersion is insane. I think its the best EB shot in pinball, even better than pirates. Never wanted a jjp ce or even a stern le until this one. I get it now.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Honestly surprised this hasn’t sold yet, it does say OBO.

I am not, $20k for a pinball machine is no easy pill to swallow. Even at OBO, how much is he really going to come off the price?

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I am not, $20k for a pinball machine is no easy pill to swallow. Even at OBO, how much is he really going to come off the price?

One can never know unless they make an offer but seriously if the game is that great and so highly coveted being a CE I’m a bit surprised.

LE’s just got a price hike and I’ve seen similar asking prices for POTC both LE/CE, Alien, Big Lebowski and a couple other rare games.

I agree though, not an easy pill to swallow but there are many many people with more money than they know what to do with it.

#50 3 years ago

Hey if JJP can get crazy with prices, no reason the flippers can’t either. Get it while it’s hot!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11,000.00
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-ce-2?hl=pdx-mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.