A8C48DF6-26EE-461F-B873-2EF78C54280B (resized).jpeg
IMG_2034 (resized).PNG
gallery-1447777451-gettyimages-873115-003 (resized).jpg
2bxtn6 (resized).jpg
FCB64997-4586-4ED1-AEFE-D400CA92A395.gif
1444518C-BBEB-490C-84BE-8D79F979165E (resized).jpeg
A16CB3CC-042C-48F0-8E0D-A5921D3B631C (resized).jpeg
C1865892-09A9-4081-B3FD-B08F85289C0D (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

Ah the old “it’s for a friend” line

I kid!

Seller is a solid dude. He always prices his games reasonably and is cool to chat with.

He should probably charge his friend $50 for every downvote he gets though for the commission.

#52 2 years ago

Today I bought $400 worth of weed, a bag of shitty coke, and an inflatable love doll for a friend.

I'm a good friend!

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Oh, you don’t get off that easy Mr. Hdmike444.......Get the pitch forks men, attack with everything you got!!! To war!!!!!

Haha lol bring it my friend

#54 2 years ago

Well at least everyone can go into the weekend with a laugh

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Rasslinmoron:

If some moron is willing to pay 25k I would take it from his hands as well. After all, a fool and his money are soon departed lol!

there's an ASS for every seat

#56 2 years ago

I take back my initial comment. If it's "see how much this game if worth on the free market" 25k that's just a throw away number, the market will decide, and I'm less annoyed. But if it's 25k firm that's just straight price gouging.

#57 2 years ago

What a bargain! Labor Day weekend blowout sale! At these prices he's practically giving it away

gallery-1447777451-gettyimages-873115-003 (resized).jpggallery-1447777451-gettyimages-873115-003 (resized).jpg
#58 2 years ago

I would rather buy a used one at this point because I want to see the playfield first. I would pay more for a used perfect condition machine vs NIB.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I really haven't played GNR enough to have much of an opinion on it. At first impression Seems fun enough to me, and I like rock pins. Also has that slightly "overbaked" feeling that most JJP games seem to have. Everything is lit. All the time. And I'm not a huge fan of scrolling through the 50 "patches" every ball (a la choose one of 150 characters on POTC).

I played it a fair amount and wanted to get into it but....... its over baked and overhyped to death.

Its an OKish game but the carrying on like its game of the century and revolutionized pinball is laughable.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

I played it a fair amount and wanted to get into it but....... its over baked and overhyped to death.
Its an OKish game but the carrying on like its game of the century and revolutionized pinball is laughable.

Best definition I have read on this game. Beautiful yes, world changing, no.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

If you like GnR music (and can crank it up loud), have a basic knowledge of the ruleset and are an above average player…it’s pretty incredible and offers a very unique experience.

Without any of those 3 pre-requisites, I can see it being dismissed as OKish.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

If you like GnR music (and can crank it up loud), have a basic knowledge of the ruleset and are an above average player…it’s pretty incredible and offers a very unique experience.
Without any of those 3 pre-requisites, I can see it being dismissed as OKish.

To clarify, I Like the game. I was simply agreeing with the previous posters assessment. This game had a Lot of hype and it is fun but there really are Many other titles available in the "Fun" to play category that are better. Experience is a 10/10 though.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from Walk:

That’s cute.

Apologies, not stalking, just read your post in another thread about toxicity and glass half full stuff, then came in here to all this toxicity and negativity and glass half emptiness.

Are you guys all still pissed you missed out on a CE at launch?

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Are you guys all still pissed you missed out on a CE at launch?

Fuck no. I got one and couldnt get it gone fast enough. All those gratuitous multi-balls are tiring.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

All those gratuitous multi-balls are tiring.

It’s definitely a different take on a ruleset. I was the same at first, but starting to appreciate it now. It uses multiball very differently than any other game I’ve played.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It’s definitely a different take on a ruleset. I was the same at first, but starting to appreciate it now. It uses multiball very differently than any other game I’ve played.

Fully agreed. Besides the initial ball saver period (which I have mine dialed down to max 25 secs - default is max 60secs but you have to complete objectives to build it that high), You’re actually not in multiball all that long per-say. You are, on the other hand, toggling between single ball play up to as many as 6 balls periodically throughout the game. Imagine a game where even if you’re on one ball, you can complete objectives to add balls or/and you can lock balls within the multiball - I can’t think of many games that do that.

Obviously not everybody’s cup of tea, but it is a unique take on multiball with a fun risk/reward element.

#67 2 years ago

Used up all of my bad decisions in the 90’s. Sorry, don’t think I have any left or I’d be in on this one!

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Sorry OP but if someone wants one in near mint condition ... I would sell mine for 18k cash. I have all the packaging material and can even box it back up so you can have that sensation of taking it out of the box! And I love the game!

I'd like to correct my earlier post as it should've read "if someone wants one in near mint condition ... I would sell MY FRIENDS for 18k cash."

(Mike, all in good fun!)

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

there's an ASS for every seat

-the theme song of the losing bidder.

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

So you’ve got a little insider club of friends where you like to rip each other a new asshole with terrible prices? Lmao

*Spits out coffee…*

Lmfao. Comedy gold right there.

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

** Just going on YOUR theory here.. But if the one upvote is from a CE owner trying to pump the price up, then shouldn't we assume that the 12 downvotes, which are from folks who don't own the game (fact, you can look it up), are trying to drag the price down? We have to assume so, because that's your theory. That said, there's only 2 reasons to try to do that. 1) To make the game more obtainable, or 2) To be a jerk. Giving all 12 people the benefit of the doubt, that they aren't jerks, and just want the price to come down so they can buy one (again, based on your theory)... It begs the question.. **How much has the game really cooled off?**

Ha! That’s a very binary way of thinking. I downvoted it because it’s a BS price for a game that’s cooled off more than a steak pulled off the grill an hour ago. But the other downvotes (which have doubled since your post, whilst zero accumulated on the other side) can be there for a litany of reasons outside your narrow argument.

There are more than your 2 reasons to downvote. It may be a general “I disagree” statement, it could be because pics are garbage, it may be because the OP has terrible Pinside history, or maybe is a bigot who runs a pinball company in Taiwan, it could be because of your “only two reasons”, and let’s not forget because maybe it’s a terrible price for a game where you get random multiballs for god knows why while being told to shoot the red/yellow shots while every insert is flickering the whole F’ing rainbow.

But hey, if you want to make up your own theories in your head and paint with a broad brush, knock yourself out. Just realize this game isn’t pending yet. So I’ll say it may have cooled off.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

This about sums it up...

I trade games with one of the other local collectors (for free we just swap when we get tired of things)

He offered one in swap after only having it a few weeks so he got sick of it fast.

I passed on a free loan of one so thats tells you what I think of it.

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

played it a fair amount and wanted to get into it but....... its over baked and overhyped to death.

What the heck does this mean?

You couldn't get into it because it's "over baked" (wtf?) and "over hyped?"

You have nothing specific to say about the gameplay? At least that would provide a little credibility as to why you don't really like it.

Your big gripe appears to be the hype and enthusiasm surrounding the game.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

You have nothing specific to say about the gameplay? At least that would provide a little credibility as to why you don't really like it.

Too much sizzle and not enough steak?

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Too much sizzle and not enough steak?

These are odd critiques.

Initially, my concern was about the multiballs. I absolutely hated Hobbit for this reason. But GnR is nothing like it. Hobbitt was a shitty grind-fest. The reason is its awful open layout and initial shitty rules.

But the GnR layout and objectives totally eliminate any comparison to TH. It's also not the routine goal to light and score multiple Supers . There is control and strategy with them. Especially utilizing the upper lock.

I am a fan of Stern's AC/DC, but the risk/ reward in GnR is just better. The achievements from a well played ball give you more than just big points from a cannon jackpot.

The design of the upper pf with the metal gate divider was brilliant. It let's you have a repeated controlled opportunities to maintain flipper action above while multitasking below.

I have not seen the SE, but I can't imagine it's any good without the upper pf. That shot to the upper is gratifying, along with using the upper flipper to go for the vuk, or lock.

The critiques that the upper pf slows down the game don't resonate. It's great to park balls briefly to reduce traffic. Same with the center scoop. The layout is really good.

The patches add additional strategy that I am still learning. But unlike characters in in POTC, you are not required to make a choice before playing. It's available to all players at any time. And a great game can earn them all and really reward the player.

Then throw in that this game is "overbaked" with great assets, video, sound and technology, and it's gonna suffer from hype.

Which apparently ruins the fun.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Elvishasleft just likes to piss on everything!

IMG_2034 (resized).PNGIMG_2034 (resized).PNG
#77 2 years ago

Strange how your brain processes things when you read it.
At first I though it said “Elvish”.

A8C48DF6-26EE-461F-B873-2EF78C54280B (resized).jpegA8C48DF6-26EE-461F-B873-2EF78C54280B (resized).jpeg
#78 2 years ago

Well she-it!

Anybody want to take my super clean, all original survivor DE GNR for 7.5k? A REAL BARGAIN!

#79 2 years ago

Do me a favor! Double your price then divide by 4. Then take that amount and divide by 10 and that's the price I will pay! Not one red Cent more! You have two hours to respond or the offer will be exhausted

#80 2 years ago

surprised this hasnt sold yet i blame godzilla hype

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

surprised this hasnt sold yet i blame godzilla hype

I'm blaming Sleepy Joe Biden on this one. He's the reason it hasn't sold yet

1 week later
#82 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

I'm not defending the price, I truly could care less.

It's "couldn't care less". Could care less implies that you do in fact care to some degree.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11,000.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-ce-11/page/2?hl=grandnational007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.