A8C48DF6-26EE-461F-B873-2EF78C54280B (resized).jpeg
IMG_2034 (resized).PNG
gallery-1447777451-gettyimages-873115-003 (resized).jpg
2bxtn6 (resized).jpg
FCB64997-4586-4ED1-AEFE-D400CA92A395.gif
1444518C-BBEB-490C-84BE-8D79F979165E (resized).jpeg
A16CB3CC-042C-48F0-8E0D-A5921D3B631C (resized).jpeg
C1865892-09A9-4081-B3FD-B08F85289C0D (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Guns N' Roses (CE)

Added: 2021-09-03 01:19:33 UTC • Ended: September 21st, 2021
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

USD 25,000

This is a brand new in the box, stored in a climate controlled box since delivery.
Prefer local pickup but will ship as long as you arrange for all shipping and have it picked up
Price is $25,000 or best offer, no trades at all
Game is located in MA

Item photos

1444518C-BBEB-490C-84BE-8D79F979165E (resized).jpeg
A16CB3CC-042C-48F0-8E0D-A5921D3B631C (resized).jpeg
C1865892-09A9-4081-B3FD-B08F85289C0D (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Hdmike444's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Hdmike444's stats page

Listing result

This was a distributor ad (NIB sales).

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Uxbridge, MA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

#2 2 years ago

Come on man, it's not even that great of a game. Great light show, and that's about it. Just keeping it honest here. $25K??? Let's be better than this.

#3 2 years ago

That’s cute.

#4 2 years ago

I wouldn't open it either

#5 2 years ago

If some moron is willing to pay 25k I would take it from his hands as well. After all, a fool and his money are soon departed lol!

#6 2 years ago

Ship sailed on this type of price for this game.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Ship sailed on this type of price for this game.

Yup. Game has totally cooled off once people played it. Don't worry though. We have an upvote from a fellow owner of GnR CE!!! No sees right through that @aliciac.

#8 2 years ago

Anybody counting the "ridiculously over priced pins for sales ads" must be a side effect of covid... people locked up way to too long and not in touch with the real world.

#9 2 years ago

Sorry OP but if someone wants one in near mint condition ... I would sell mine for 18k cash. I have all the packaging material and can even box it back up so you can have that sensation of taking it out of the box! And I love the game!

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Yup. Game has totally cooled off once people played it. Don't worry though. We have an upvote from a fellow owner of GnR CE!!! No sees right through that AliciaC.

Wow - people actually pay attention to upvotes - lol... NIB CE's are still exchanging hands around this price point. Just because it doesn't happen in the Pinside Marketplace does not mean transactions do not take place. In fact, a large majority of my dealings have occurred through relationships in the hobby, etc.

Oh and btw - I'm not defending the price, I truly could care less. I'm a fan of the game and residual value is irrelevant IMO.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Sorry OP but if someone wants one in near mint condition ... I would sell mine for 18k cash. I have all the packaging material and can even box it back up so you can have that sensation of taking it out of the box! And I love the game!

Wow, you'd really sell an open box machine at a lower price than an unopened box? How thoughtful.

#12 2 years ago

Does it include the extra playfield?

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:Wow - people actually pay attention to upvotes - lol... NIB CE's are still exchanging hands around this price point. Just because it doesn't happen in the Pinside Marketplace does not mean transactions do not take place. In fact, a large majority of my dealings have occurred through relationships in the hobby, etc.
Oh and btw - I'm not defending the price, I truly could care less. I'm a fan of the game and residual value is irrelevant IMO.

Blah blah blah. You’re price pumping and everyone sees right through it.

How does someone know? A new/mediocre game gets posted FS for double the NIB price. It will get slammed with downvotes because some people still have common sense here. But then there’s one upvote. “Geez I wonder if that person has this game in their collection…” (*clicks on their collection, and of course sees it there*) and there you have price pumping 101.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Come on man, it's not even that great of a game. Great light show, and that's about it. Just keeping it honest here. $25K??? Let's be better than this.

It's a pretty fucking great game. It's not worth near this asking price, but it's pretty fucking great.

Had zero interest in GnR mostly based on all the comments like yours. That is, until I finally played one. I don't even like GnR, but this game has a great layout, great rules, and excellent assets. It's way more than the light show.

#16 2 years ago

Dear diary:

Today I learned a new word. I think I like it.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Wow - people actually pay attention to upvotes - lol... NIB CE's are still exchanging hands around this price point. Just because it doesn't happen in the Pinside Marketplace does not mean transactions do not take place. In fact, a large majority of my dealings have occurred through relationships in the hobby, etc.

So you’ve got a little insider club of friends where you like to rip each other a new asshole with terrible prices? Lmao

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

So you’ve got a little insider club of friends where you like to rip each other a new asshole with terrible prices? Lmao

lol, Sounds a lot like Scientology

#19 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-premium-le-17/page/2#post-6476114

nicoy, we needed you in this thread yesterday before it closed. Still can get in on the 13.1K premium thread though...

#20 2 years ago

Does this come with a set of climate controlled washers? Asking for a friend.

#21 2 years ago

Insert eye roll here....

#22 2 years ago

Schrodinger's pinball machine. Is the playfield in the box chipped or not chipped?

#23 2 years ago

I'll trade ya a used mini camper and an 87 Monte Carlo fur it straight up!

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Schrodinger's pinball machine. Is the playfield in the box chipped or not chipped?

It’s both.

#25 2 years ago

Cool game,,, but not 25K cool.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Oh and btw - I'm not defending the price, I truly could care less.

#27 2 years ago

WHY ARE THERE NO ORTHODONTISTS IN BRITAIN????? (see above)

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Wow, you'd really sell an open box machine at a lower price than an unopened box? How thoughtful.

Yeah you're right, I should charge more since I took the time to break it in. Ok $25,001 for mine. Please give me time to respond to PMs as I plan to be swamped.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

WHY ARE THERE NO ORTHODONTISTS IN BRITAIN????? (see above)

I wonder if he could care less?

#30 2 years ago

Absolutely insanity. 25k for a game that is guaranteed to self destruct in less than 2 weeks after opening the box and you get to bat a bunch of balls around and listen to GnR. It seems that some have lost all common sense.

#31 2 years ago

I love these ads because they show me who on Pinside to block.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I love these ads because they show me who on Pinside to block.

Why, you can’t deal with someone who doesn’t see it your way?

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Yup. Game has totally cooled off once people played it. Don't worry though. We have an upvote from a fellow owner of GnR CE!!! No sees right through that AliciaC.

** Just going on YOUR theory here.. But if the one upvote is from a CE owner trying to pump the price up, then shouldn't we assume that the 12 downvotes, which are from folks who don't own the game (fact, you can look it up), are trying to drag the price down? We have to assume so, because that's your theory. That said, there's only 2 reasons to try to do that. 1) To make the game more obtainable, or 2) To be a jerk. Giving all 12 people the benefit of the doubt, that they aren't jerks, and just want the price to come down so they can buy one (again, based on your theory)... It begs the question.. **How much has the game really cooled off?**

#34 2 years ago

Definitely couldn't care less. Lol

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Absolutely insanity. 25k for a game that is guaranteed to self destruct in less than 2 weeks after opening the box and you get to bat a bunch of balls around and listen to GnR. It seems that some have lost all common sense.

And you have no warranty because you're not the original owner. Not that a JJP warranty means much anymore.

#36 2 years ago

It is the BEST !!!!
everyone has their opinion. this is my First JJP and the Best Pinball machine Integration to modes/lights/songs/videos of any other to me and i am an Ex bally/Williams only guy /
Then Metallica Premium From Stern took the grail Award from STTNG /Now GnrCe has my Grail title award and not even that big a fan of Gnr tunes . More of a fan now.
This game to me has one of the most gratifying set of shots to make , it is CV on steroids ..

Price? who cares what people ask anymore we have seen all kinds of crazy / Even by Distro's!!
only 500 CE made. It is limited and worth every penny if you think tron LE is worth any more than 10k . talk about a hike
Or a Tron pro for more than 7 k . prices are a joke but like i said , who cares what people ask and get for any game / don't be mad or jealous just move on and play some good pinball on whatever machine floats your boat

Quoted from Yoko2una:

#37 2 years ago

Can we meet in the middle at 3 grand?

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

And you have no warranty because you're not the original owner. Not that a JJP warranty means much anymore.

They should just save time and say " its yours good luck with it.".

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

You are wrong. There is not a guaranteed certainty it will self destruct.

It's lame to hate the game because someone's asking too much.

Not one irate poster here has indicated any knowledge of the depth, strategy and rules of this game.

No game is for everyone. But the layout and integration is great. And the play is exceptional when you understand the strategy. This game is as far from the shitty Hobbit as could be.

The price? That's a fair point. But blame the collector mentality.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Not one irate poster here has indicated any knowledge of the depth, strategy and rules of this game.

That is because there are none except pound out constant MBs.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

price is $25,000

Just a bit outside

FCB64997-4586-4ED1-AEFE-D400CA92A395.gifFCB64997-4586-4ED1-AEFE-D400CA92A395.gif
#42 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

it is CV on steroids ..

Hmm. I owned CV for years and don't see the connection. Can you elaborate?

#43 2 years ago

Does have a point about TRON tho. That pin isn’t worth $10k let alone $25k

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hmm. I owned CV for years and don't see the connection. Can you elaborate?

It's a flashy overpriced novelty game with mediocre rules and the ball gets stuck a lot?

Except now it's ON STERORIDS!?!?!?

Sounds amazing.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

That is because there are none except pound out constant MBs.

2bxtn6 (resized).jpg2bxtn6 (resized).jpg
#46 2 years ago

Lol guys FYI I DO NOT own the game I’m listing it for someone else and that’s the number they wanted to start off with and completely open to real offers
Ok let the chatter commence!

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's a flashy overpriced novelty game with mediocre rules and the ball gets stuck a lot?
Except now it's ON STERORIDS!?!?!?
Sounds amazing.

Sometimes I agree with your judgment on games. You were right about that overpriced Beatles. It's a really fun game.

But you're way off on GnR. It's got great rules and strategy.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Lol guys FYI I DO NOT own the game I’m listing it for someone else and that’s the number they wanted to start off with and completely open to real offers
Ok let the chatter commence!

Oh, you don’t get off that easy Mr. Hdmike444.......Get the pitch forks men, attack with everything you got!!! To war!!!!!

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Does have a point about TRON tho. That pin isn’t worth $10k let alone $25k

Except for the fact that a Tron pro recently sold for $10k and several LEs have sold for > $20k now.

I swear some of you guys sound like rainman in these FS posts.

“It’s not worth that much.”

“It’s definitely not worth that much.”

….game sells for asking price…

“I’m an excellent driver.”

“Game is not worth that much.”

And for the record - GnR is a great game! I personally feel the LE art package is much better than the CE - but to each his own.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Sometimes I agree with your judgment on games. You were right about that overpriced Beatles. It's a really fun game.
But you're way off on GnR. It's got great rules and strategy.

I'm not talking about GNR in this instance, just CV! (and the overused "it's X on steroids!" cliche that is always utterly meaningless)

I really haven't played GNR enough to have much of an opinion on it. At first impression Seems fun enough to me, and I like rock pins. Also has that slightly "overbaked" feeling that most JJP games seem to have. Everything is lit. All the time. And I'm not a huge fan of scrolling through the 50 "patches" every ball (a la choose one of 150 characters on POTC).

Ease up man! I'm trying to figure out how to play this fuckin' thing! Sometimes a little less is more.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-ce-11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.