006 (resized).JPG
005 (resized).JPG
004 (resized).JPG
005 (resized).JPG
004 (resized).JPG
003 (resized).JPG
002 (resized).JPG
001 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

Added: 2020-03-30 17:10:42 UTC • Ended: April 22nd, 2020
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 4,400

Item description

Up for your consideration is a GOTG Pro. This machine is working 100% w/ no issues whatsoever. The orb drop target/magnet is perfectly dialed in & Groot captures the balls as he spits them out precisely.

The only small discrepancy is the very back cabinet has black paint loss on the bottom edge cabinet. This doesn't affect the cabinet as the cabinet is very stable & strong. I am the third owner, the very first purchased this NIB.

The only mods for this machine are the orb plastic protector, fluorescent plastics & a green light illuminating both ramps. The Cleland Code is also installed. The cabinet, playfield & back-glass are as close to perfect as it gets besides the normal dimpling. The very back cabinet is the only hidden flaw.

Please refer to my feedback for guaranteed satisfaction. Also refer to the pictures, they will definitely give the overall visual description. As always, thanks so much for your interest & looking forward >>>

Item photos

001 (resized).JPG
002 (resized).JPG
002 (resized).JPG
003 (resized).JPG
004 (resized).JPG
004 (resized).JPG
005 (resized).JPG
005 (resized).JPG
006 (resized).JPG
007 (resized).JPG
008 (resized).JPG
009 (resized).JPG
010 (resized).JPG
011 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Ockeyhead's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Ockeyhead's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 4,400

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Dover, PA, US

#4 3 years ago

From the get-go there is a lot of interest in this machine. Would prefer not to ship so I placed a reasonable price on this for a quick sale.

I forgot to mention that the Cleland Code is also downloaded. I also have the USB if you would prefer the original factory soundtrack.

#6 3 years ago

Thanks Butch! Now I only need to sell 200 or so more machines before I ever catch up to you. If you would happen to stop selling now, just give me a thousand years then we might be even?

#8 3 years ago

Without bias, GOTG Pro is closely considered similar to the Premium model. The Premium offers a different light show, spinners in the outer loops & Groot arms that extend over the middle playfield. Personally the Groot arms block a complete view of the entire playfield. Look up GOTG Premium in the Pinside machine list.

Also, the Cleland Code is a must have modification for the majority. The Cleland code offers you the classic sound tracks along w/ the original voice actors. This sound mod is essential to take this theme into the GOTG universe. This title has accomplished full circle status since the initiation of the Cleland Code.

I do have the USB to program the machine back to factory status, but you would quickly revert to the Cleland Code after a few games > I assure you <

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

You forgot the extra magnets but I would agree that the Pro is basically the same.

Yes, you're right. On the premium there are three magnets underneath the playfield for more kinetic action. The pro only has one, but it does catch the ball & freezes it for a period of time.

#12 3 years ago

Just knocked a $100 off >>>

Also, there was some concern by a few Pinsiders in regards to the lock-down order. I know my wife & I do not have it since we are hunkered down. We have stocked up on all the staples so we have everything we need for the next three months.

Also, I'm quite positive traveling is fine unless one is being completely reckless. During the day wouldn't be high risk, but doing 90 MPH anytime would be a risk for question. If we were a communist state then the order would be strictly mandatory.

At this time I have had several in succession trade offers, kicking the tire & a few for shipping.

Come n' get it!

#14 3 years ago

Yes, I wanted to address this but forgot ~ I am located in south central PA.

Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ockeyhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guardians-of-the-galaxy-pro-53?tu=Ockeyhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.